MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

It could in theory. When you inject growth it will make your liver work a little harder converting the growth to IGF-1. I take liver care/liv52 made by Himalayas. You can find it on Amazon. My liver is always in the low range and I used to drink ALOT.

I take 2 pills before bed every night all natural products and works real well
I've taken it before. Will order some more. I was taking Tudca 1000mg daily. Clearly, that wasn't working. Appreciate ya!

I am lo
why “clearly” ?

anyway, just made payment for @opti 2 kit 100ius... check my email please from 899 protonmail ... will let you know how it goes
Loving the optis, hgh seems to really allow for some good muscle maintenence when cutting, and it has a certain look not similar to tren but kind of like how tren has.

only been on 5 weeks, so really looking foward to seeing what 6 months does.

doing 4 iu am fasted.

no sides what so ever. Running the 240s then going ti 120’s in a month.

ran another hgh once before, but that stuff was crap, really bad.

I am lo

Loving the optis, hgh seems to really allow for some good muscle maintenence when cutting, and it has a certain look not similar to tren but kind of like how tren has.

only been on 5 weeks, so really looking foward to seeing what 6 months does.

doing 4 iu am fasted.

no sides what so ever. Running the 240s then going ti 120’s in a month.

ran another hgh once before, but that stuff was crap, really bad.

man I think the 6 months thing is just a Scam tool to scam you for 6 months...

You should notice HGH effects in no time if legit... you said you already noticed it so youre ok... don’t think after 6 months you’ll wake up black at 140kg contest weight screaming light weight babeee and throwing your bed out of the window..

I ran just a generic, suggested me by my ex coach... and it gets me leaner in 1 week while eating more than 3k kcals...

so, the 6 months stuff is pure bullshit scam...
I would go only on the purest version, Optis price for 100iu kit is good so won’t run the less pure version to save some bucks..

I m running it at 3.3iu ED fasted upon waking so 1vial lasts me 3 days

Last edited:
Been running opti 120’s for several months. Running test p along side it. Started at 2iu then bumped to 4iu after a couple weeks. Carpal tunnel was bad, and I was retaining water. Dropped back to 2iu for several weeks and I’m gradually increasing up to 4. Carpal tunnel still there but it doesn’t wake me up like it did before. Water weight is gone and I’ve gotten random compliments about my skin lol. Still trying to manage my diet and cut the sodium big time. My goal is to get to 5iu once I’ve slimmed down. Side note, not sure if it’s in my head but my pecker is getting bigger. Lol

I’ve upped mine to 3ius. With 10ius of insulin. I’m about to start prep for my show. I’ve never been able to stay so lean with adding so much size and eating as many calories as I am. I started 2ius in sept and went to 3ius about a month or ago or so. Hands tingle a little but no other crazy sides B62674AA-F3D2-455B-9F9D-8B6078A6B6D0.jpeg

I came off for nearly two months during the holidays to check on my health as I had been on a year. I’ve been back on for 3 weeks now and already see it working. With that said, months down the road is where it’s at. The term, “gawd damn” will go through your mind. I know there are some here saying 6 months is bull shit but that is said because in 6 months or so you will feel and look magnificent. Not saying you won’t in 2-3 months but think of each month as a level. I leveled up to level 11 my last go around. Lol This is me talking from multiple personal experiences taking 4iu though. Just my 2 cents. Sure, if you’re just taking around 2iu and just looking for a bit of a slimmer waist then I could see why you would say it doesn’t take 6 months as I’m seeing that now on week 3.

I came off for nearly two months during the holidays to check on my health as I had been on a year. I’ve been back on for 3 weeks now and already see it working. With that said, months down the road is where it’s at. The term, “gawd damn” will go through your mind. I know there are some here saying 6 months is bull shit but that is said because in 6 months or so you will feel and look magnificent. Not saying you won’t in 2-3 months but think of each month as a level. I leveled up to level 11 my last go around. Lol This is me talking from multiple personal experiences taking 4iu though. Just my 2 cents. Sure, if you’re just taking around 2iu and just looking for a bit of a slimmer waist then I could see why you would say it doesn’t take 6 months as I’m seeing that now on week 3.
B ware good reply. I’ve wondered if I should take a break from it. I don’t know much about hgh. I hope to go higher as well. Idk about 11 ha but I would if I saw a lot of gains lol. But I know you been on for a little bit wondered maybe if I should take a little break after 6-8 Months. I plan to up to maybe 4 after being on 3 ius for awhile

I’ve upped mine to 3ius. With 10ius of insulin. I’m about to start prep for my show. I’ve never been able to stay so lean with adding so much size and eating as many calories as I am. I started 2ius in sept and went to 3ius about a month or ago or so. Hands tingle a little but no other crazy sides View attachment 141608

Competing in the open category?

Is your 10 iu of insulin everyday, preworkout, or some other way of doing it? R (regular) insulin?

Competing in the open category?

Is your 10 iu of insulin everyday, preworkout, or some other way of doing it? R (regular) insulin

I’m doing classic masters 40 and up. I’m diabetic. I take my insulin for blood sugar reason. I take 1 metformin am with breakfast and before bed I take 1 more metformin with 3 ius hgh and 10 ius triseba. I was on 26 ius and I felt so bloated and fat. So I played with my dosages and found my sweet spot with metformin and my insulin. Triseba is long acting insulin 20 hours I think

What are you saying? Then why the hell am I buying this stuff??? I thought for sure this would be the result at 6 months in!

man I like you, so I ll reveal you the Yeah buddy secret... you should take 100 iu of melanotan II ED pre bed, 100iu of Increlex upon wakin ED,200iu of HGH pre workout ED, and eat some toasts with 5g of raw Methyl Tren spread with peanut butter every post wo... and when you eat your Methyl Trienolone Peanut Butter you could scream Aint nothing but a peanut... I can assure you would get big and black in no time, and you ll scream like a motherfucker

View: https://youtu.be/DTJaQb_-PSk

I’m trying to figure out where I can get some gear
are you serious?

this a thread from a vendor of generic HGH... search other threads, and read lot of pages into each of them.. then you figure out... I suggest you to don’t answer to people what will reach you by private messages now offering you some good scam

are you serious?

this a thread from a vendor of generic HGH... search other threads, and read lot of pages into each of them.. then you figure out... I suggest you to don’t answer to people what will reach you by private messages now offering you some good scam

Yes I bought stuff off of someone on here like 2 years ago and i fell off because of work and I’m trying to get back in the game but I can’t get a hold of him no more

Yes I bought stuff off of someone on here like 2 years ago and i fell off because of work and I’m trying to get back in the game but I can’t get a hold of him no more

there is plenty, look at thread that have years and lot of pages .. read feedbacks and so on... the only ones here that would suggest you a source will be just scammers

man I like you, so I ll reveal you the Yeah buddy secret... you should take 100 iu of melanotan II ED pre bed, 100iu of Increlex upon wakin ED,200iu of HGH pre workout ED, and eat some toasts with 5g of raw Methyl Tren spread with peanut butter every post wo... and when you eat your Methyl Trienolone Peanut Butter you could scream Aint nothing but a peanut... I can assure you would get big and black in no time, and you ll scream like a motherfucker

View: https://youtu.be/DTJaQb_-PSk

and my current stack is 750 test 600 primo been on it 14 weeks or so. I’m done with npp, decca, eq. They all mess with my emotions so much I feel like shit on them. On primo and test never felt better.

tren of course messes with me but it’ll be in my prep 7 weeks out with mast, prop, winny, anavar and clen

Also the show was always already pushed back 2 months because of COVID. So had to find another one shooting for June. About 18 weeks out so going to keep trying to add some quality muscle before I cut

I’ve upped mine to 3ius. With 10ius of insulin. I’m about to start prep for my show. I’ve never been able to stay so lean with adding so much size and eating as many calories as I am. I started 2ius in sept and went to 3ius about a month or ago or so. Hands tingle a little but no other crazy sides View attachment 141608
I don’t know, man, you look amazing, but, I think this pic is from the 90’s. A pay phone AND a hanging white pages?

Sponsors

Latest posts