MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Yup I hear the heat weakens hgh potency but opti says hgh wont lose potency according to test my Jano.

It's just a distribution center didn't think it matters not like anyone lives in a fucking warehouse or anything unless some members here are homeless with access to the internet but will delete it, meh.

distribution center for about a month

Should be ok, I personally think the degradation of lypholised pucks is overblown, I think @janoshik 's test proved this? But leave out a reconstituted vial for awhile.....now we're talking potency loss.

It's just a distribution center didn't think it matters not like anyone lives in a fucking warehouse or anything unless some members here are homeless with access to the internet but will delete it, meh.

Did you serious just down play that you shared shipping info? Distribution center or not that doesn’t make it right to share as this is illegal. You just snitched.

On the very page you shared this and were worried about it degrading it was posted that the member with the highest lab work that most have ever seen doesn’t even refrigerate his. Geez

About to purchase a 240iu kit to give him a go. The provider shipped me shit a month ago and still not here so its time to try something else.

It looks like TD is fast.
Any independent labs or opinions on current batch of the 240's?

A little sus why it is on sale for $50 cheaper

Last edited:
About to purchase a 240iu kit to give him a go. The provider shipped me shit a month ago and still not here so its time to try something else.

There should be tests for his latest batches in the testing section.

He gets each lab tested by Janoshik scroll through the pages in this thread or go to the testing forum.

the 240s are cheaper because they do not come from the same GMP lab and always seem to have some level of dimmer to them. the 120iu kits are higher purity and 0% dimmer. So it's like the budget version.

Personally if you can afford generic GH go for the 120s you're not saving a few bucks on shirts, its GH you're injecting in your body.

He gets each lab tested by Janoshik scroll through the pages in this thread or go to the testing forum.

the 240s are cheaper because they do not come from the same GMP lab and always seem to have some level of dimmer to them. the 120iu kits are higher purity and 0% dimmer. So it's like the budget version.

Personally if you can afford generic GH go for the 120s you're not saving a few bucks on shirts, its GH you're injecting in your body.
Sold. Valid points. Can you ELI5 the threshold of dimer which is to much and why we should avoid it? Trying to read the medical papers but quite hard to grasp.

Sold. Valid points. Can you ELI5 the threshold of dimer which is to much and why we should avoid it? Trying to read the medical papers but quite hard to grasp.
AFAIK janoshik has said even the other ones dimmers are well within the actual pharmaceutical testing but from anecdotal reading/people posting on here the more side effects seem to come from the 240s if you read backwards.

I go zero dimmer 100 or 120iu kits everytime.

I finally got my bloods back. I've attached my results. At the time of my draw, I had been on the 120IU for about 18 days at 4IU split daily for almost two weeks. Morning of draw, I took 4IU fasted about three hours prior. I'm not sure why my GH serum is where it is. Any ideas?

Sidenote, not sure this makes a difference, but apparently, the local UGL I have been using for a few years apparently gave me a bad batch of test. I take an upper end TRT dosage of 200-250 a week. Usually, my total T is between 1300-1500 and free is 35-50. This batch I had been using for about 13 weeks yielded a whopping total T of 239 and free T of 5.9. I was wondering why I have felt so shitty the past couple of months. Thought it was just stress. Ha.

Attachments

• 165627100.jpg
    165627100.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 73
I finally got my bloods back. I've attached my results. At the time of my draw, I had been on the 120IU for about 18 days at 4IU split daily for almost two weeks. Morning of draw, I took 4IU fasted about three hours prior. I'm not sure why my GH serum is where it is. Any ideas?

Sidenote, not sure this makes a difference, but apparently, the local UGL I have been using for a few years apparently gave me a bad batch of test. I take an upper end TRT dosage of 200-250 a week. Usually, my total T is between 1300-1500 and free is 35-50. This batch I had been using for about 13 weeks yielded a whopping total T of 239 and free T of 5.9. I was wondering why I have felt so shitty the past couple of months. Thought it was just stress. Ha.
What levels were you hoping for? Seems low

That's my question, really. Why would my GH serum level be that low? And, should my IGF be higher at 4 IU?

I know why my T levels were low.

That's my question, really. Why would my GH serum level be that low? And, should my IGF be higher at 4 IU?

I know why my T levels were low.
Because GH has a very short half life. And aside from that, 4 IU wouldn’t boost serum levels that high anyways.

if you want to test GH through serum , the standard protocol is 10 IU administered 3 hours before the blood draw. People typically see numbers around 20-30 using that method.

Same t
I never store in fridge I keep about 20-25 kits at all time in my safe in my closet. The safe has a dehumidifier. I also never use bac water I use sterile water. Been doing so for years never once got red welts or infections.

I believe my 707 score on 5-6 iu the kits were about 4 months old and never once seen the fridge until reconstructed.

Don’t know but that’s prob why I score higher than anybody I seen on any forum..... you would think people might try the things I’m doing..... also tequila straight bro science.
Same here brother, all of my kits are stored in a dark area, room temperature, not refrigerated until reconstitution. No problems on my end as far as I'm aware. I can't even imagine what my fridge would look like with 20 plus kits inside lol

415 IGF-1 on 4 iu daily for 2 weeks does not sound low to me.
That is insanely high. I get half that on double the dose, 8 ius. What matters, and what most people neglect, is that you have to establish a baseline first so you have something to compare it to as everybody is different and age makes a big difference. A 200 IGF reading may seem low at 8ius but my baseline is 50, but I'm an old guy. HGH, and consequently, IGF, drops offer precipitously as you get older.

4ius was not the standard protocol for the HGH serum test. For years now it has been 10ius, injected into the delt, three hours prior to getting blood drawn. You want to get at least a 20 for the product to be considered good. For a test to be meaningful it has to be consistent and standardize as much as possible throughout the process.

That is insanely high. I get half that on double the dose, 8 ius. What matters, and what most people neglect, is that you have to establish a baseline first so you have something to compare it to as everybody is different and age makes a big difference. A 200 IGF reading may seem low at 8ius but my baseline is 50, but I'm an old guy. HGH, and consequently, IGF, drops offer precipitously as you get older.

4ius was not the standard protocol for the HGH serum test. For years now it has been 10ius, injected into the delt, three hours prior to getting blood drawn. You want to get at least a 20 for the product to be considered good. For a test to be meaningful it has to be consistent and standardize as much as possible throughout the process.

It is not "insanely high". It is around what is expected

According to
It is not "insanely high". It is around what is expected
According to Diagnostic Labs the reference range is 41 - 279 ng/ml. They give Hiv patients 15 ius/day. 4 ius is just slightly above maintenance dose. That is a very high, insanely high, response and well above average.