MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Hi guys.

Made my order October. - Check back on this thread to see when i was communicating.
Arrived within 2 weeks. EU based. I was given a tracking number but it didnt show in the couriers system for a few days which Opti did say happens.

@opti has been very helpful and answered any questions i threw at him.

Purchased the 240 kit. 10 x 24 iu
2 iu per day as soon as I wake up
Administer intramuscular via my shoulder.

Running alongside 1ml of test e 250 and 1ml of eq 250 per week

It was my first order from Opti and i was sceptical as for quality etc.
Tested on a pregnancy strip to make sure it wasn't HCG.

My workouts have exploded. My gains are amazing. All throughout I have been intermittent fasting and training on an empty stomach in the morning. Energy and performance has not dropped while doing fasted training

Usual sides. Hands numb and tingly. they feel pumped.
Also when waking up in the morning my body feels like its done a workout while i have been asleep lol

Odd days tired throughout the day. Black coffee to help.
Considering T3 / T4 to aid with this as I am planning on running Opti product for many more months. As long as I can afford =)

@opti - I am very happy and satisfied with the product. All my doubts have been answered. I will be making more purchases for sure.

For anybody considering. GO AHEAD. Absolutely worth it but dont think hgh is miracle product. You have to put the work in. Train like a monster. Eat clean. Rest good. stay focused.

Inbox me if you have any questions I am happy to answer.

Thank you @opti
do you know if it was shipped from within the EU?

Quick question
First time GH user, got some opti’s 120s (awesome TA less than 7 days, replies stupid fast)
When I mixed the 1.2ml of bac water into the vial I injected it directly onto the powder (now I realize I should have shot it at the glass) even tho I did it slowly it got very foamy
I thought it would settle after a bit but it still looks the same
So should I toss the vial and re try ?
or is it still ok to use ?
Sorry for rambling thanks guys

Quick question
First time GH user, got some opti’s 120s (awesome TA less than 7 days, replies stupid fast)
When I mixed the 1.2ml of bac water into the vial I injected it directly onto the powder (now I realize I should have shot it at the glass) even tho I did it slowly it got very foamy

It’s ok give it a few the foam goes away

Thanks brother
I’ll let it sit till morning and see if it’s gone
How long was it foamy? What kind of bac water are you using? The foam should almost completely die down after just a minute or two. If it's still foamy after that, something is off.

How long was it foamy? What kind of bac water are you using? The foam should almost completely die down after just a minute or two. If it's still foamy after that, something is off.
It’s the next day and it’s still there not as bad but still some
Hospira brand
So I just said fuck it and made up a new one the correct way not shooting the bac water directly in the vial and it has no bubbles of any kind and is crystal clear
So I’m assuming I fucked up the puck and it ruined that vial lol O well lesson learned

Hospira brand
So I just said fuck it and made up a new one the correct way not shooting the bac water directly in the vial and it has no bubbles of any kind and is crystal clear
So I’m assuming I fucked up the puck and it ruined that vial lol O well lesson learned

I would run it nonetheless, cmon man don’t be such a perfectionist... I bet that HGH was not produced at NASA or at CERN large hadron collider, neither by Pfizer or Ely Lilly.. and was not shipped into a fridge by a sexy nurse with white gloves and white lace hold ups
140B0060-E07A-4C91-8166-F0561E23B243.jpeg
I wouldnt let her touching my dick since she isn’t wearing fuckin white gloves

Hospira brand
the vials not ruined. Blast the whole thing at once and tell us about the sides

I believe @janoshik performed a test before shaking the fuck out of a reconstructed bottle of growth for hours. It didn’t lose any potency.... so as always shoot on the side but if you spray the puck it shouldn’t hurt the hormone..... unless you spraying it at 25k psi or something

I would run it nonetheless, cmon man don’t be such a perfectionist... I bet that HGH was not produced at NASA or at CERN large hadron collider, neither by Pfizer or Ely Lilly.. and was not shipped into a fridge by a sexy nurse with white gloves and white lace hold ups
View attachment 141138
I wouldnt let her touching my dick since she isn’t wearing fuckin white gloves
Lol I do have OCD like a motherfucker
Well I have two made up now I’ll use em both
And fuck wearing a “glove” I want my HGH all raw

Quick question

Was the puck cold when you reconstituted it?
I know it has happened to me where I have shot bac water into a refrigerated vial and it never cleared up.

Was the puck cold when you reconstituted it?
I know it has happened to me where I have shot bac water into a refrigerated vial and it never cleared up.
Yeah the puck was cold and the bac was at room temp
Looking at it now there’s only a tiny bit of bubbles left so I’m gonna use it up

I spray mine directly onto the puck and when I get all of the bac water in there I roll the vial around to get the powder off of the side of the vial too...may not be the right way, but I’ve been doing it this way the whole time lol

Is pretty accurate that once mixed the vial is only good for 2 weeks in the fridge ?

I’ve asked about this before and searched it as well. In close to 2 weeks it’s been tested and it barely degraded. So 3-4 weeks is probably ok. I’ve used 1 bottle in 30 days once and I didn’t notice a difference compared to a fresh one.