MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Hmm, never heard of it. Do you get your IGF tested? I would think that you do if you are going to a clinic. Also, just to be clear, you get your script from the clinic and do you get it filled at a pharmacy or does the clinic provide it for you?
FYI seriatim doesn't have a vacuum seal I believe. @lilhawk

I have 4 kits of zomacton, using it currently as I *knew* it was Pharma and wanted to make sure I used Pharma as I’m recovering from shoulder surgery. Shit........
I've spoken with others on opinions of the Zomacton after my issue came up and no one person yet has anything positive to say, but all I have to go from at this point is my initial labs and others opinions. In a couple weeks i'll have my additional labs but not like it matters the clinic basically said don't know what could be wrong but we have something else you can try. lol a legal hustle!

I've spoken with others on opinions of the Zomacton after my issue came up and no one person yet has anything positive to say, but all I have to go from at this point is my initial labs and others opinions. In a couple weeks i'll have my additional labs but not like it matters the clinic basically said don't know what could be wrong but we have something else you can try. lol a legal
Easy enough to verify it via the ferring website, which I’ll do next.

Easy enough to verify it via the ferring website, which I’ll do next.
One concern of mine that I brought to there attention was how it was handled prior to shipment as it took over a week from shipping for me to receive and that was during extremely hot temperatures, but that's my experience and I hope yours turns out in your favor.

Don’t sweat it man. I know it’s like Christmas again waiting for that shit to show up but it will. Wait at least 7 days before trying to get a hold of opti. I bet your package arrives in less than 7 days from the day you sent the funds. Most turn around from him is like 3-5 days so chill a little. It will show.
Fucking shill. Lol.

I have 4 kits of zomacton, using it currently as I *knew* it was Pharma and wanted to make sure I used Pharma as I’m recovering from shoulder surgery. Shit........
Well there are only a few "clinics" that deal in zomactin and most are on fb.... With weird cult followings especially after zomactin was dealt out of an alley way

Most is junk, even tho its "pharm grade" i havent seen people that end up with very good batches or even blood work.... Just another way for them to make money s3lling under par "hgh".....

Well there are only a few "clinics" that deal in zomactin and most are on fb.... With weird cult followings especially after zomactin was dealt out of an alley way

Most is junk, even tho its "pharm grade" i havent seen people that end up with very good batches or even blood work.... Just another way for them to make money s3lling under par "hgh".....
This is not promising

So I ordered a few days ago and got payment confirmation, but no tracking number or any confirmation that the package was shipped. If anyone from Opti could contact me that would be much appreciated.

No tracking information provided unless requested. This is for your security and privacy.

Hi guys.

Made my order October. - Check back on this thread to see when i was communicating.
Arrived within 2 weeks. EU based. I was given a tracking number but it didnt show in the couriers system for a few days which Opti did say happens.

@opti has been very helpful and answered any questions i threw at him.

Purchased the 240 kit. 10 x 24 iu
2 iu per day as soon as I wake up
Administer intramuscular via my shoulder.

Running alongside 1ml of test e 250 and 1ml of eq 250 per week

It was my first order from Opti and i was sceptical as for quality etc.
Tested on a pregnancy strip to make sure it wasn't HCG.

My workouts have exploded. My gains are amazing. All throughout I have been intermittent fasting and training on an empty stomach in the morning. Energy and performance has not dropped while doing fasted training

Usual sides. Hands numb and tingly. they feel pumped.
Also when waking up in the morning my body feels like its done a workout while i have been asleep lol

Odd days tired throughout the day. Black coffee to help.
Considering T3 / T4 to aid with this as I am planning on running Opti product for many more months. As long as I can afford =)

@opti - I am very happy and satisfied with the product. All my doubts have been answered. I will be making more purchases for sure.

For anybody considering. GO AHEAD. Absolutely worth it but dont think hgh is miracle product. You have to put the work in. Train like a monster. Eat clean. Rest good. stay focused.

Inbox me if you have any questions I am happy to answer.

Thank you @opti

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Made my order October. - Check back on this thread to see when i was communicating.
Arrived within 2 weeks. EU based. I was given a tracking number but it didnt show in the couriers system for a few days which Opti did say happens.

@opti has been very helpful and answered any questions i threw at him.

Purchased the 240 kit. 10 x 24 iu
2 iu per day as soon as I wake up
Administer intramuscular via my shoulder.

Running alongside 1ml of test e 250 and 1ml of eq 250 per week

It was my first order from Opti and i was sceptical as for quality etc.
Tested on a pregnancy strip to make sure it wasn't HCG.

My workouts have exploded. My gains are amazing. All throughout I have been intermittent fasting and training on an empty stomach in the morning. Energy and performance has not dropped while doing fasted training

Usual sides. Hands numb and tingly. they feel pumped.
Also when waking up in the morning my body feels like its done a workout while i have been asleep lol

Odd days tired throughout the day. Black coffee to help.
Considering T3 / T4 to aid with this as I am planning on running Opti product for many more months. As long as I can afford =)

@opti - I am very happy and satisfied with the product. All my doubts have been answered. I will be making more purchases for sure.

For anybody considering. GO AHEAD. Absolutely worth it but dont think hgh is miracle product. You have to put the work in. Train like a monster. Eat clean. Rest good. stay focused.

Inbox me if you have any questions I am happy to answer.

Thank you @opti

Wow... you made me want to suck Opti s dick too... hope he ll jizz some IGF1

haha gotta give credit where credits due.

I was hoping the same lol but I had to get my igf1-lr3 locally. running at 50mcg on training days. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

They wasn't meant to reassure you. I've never heard of that brand and don't trust the clinics. More of a vacuum seal doesn't say anything about quality
I don't think that having a vacuum seal ensures a quality product but not having a vial that is vacuum-sealed doesn't inspire confidence and shows some cutting of corners. There is nothing about anti-aging clinics that guarantees it is legit. Many have been shut down and some busted for dealing in Black market products.

I was on 2ius for about 3 months then upped it to 2.5 and now 3. My hands for sure have the tingle. I’ve never ate so much food and stayed so lean. My diet is really good and since my last blast of test 750 primo 600 and mast 300 with 2-3 ius a day and 12 ius insulin the last 3 months I’m up 17 pounds and fairly lean. I’m diabetic so I use the insulin for that. I’m not saying it’s all hgh but this is my first real run with it and I feel great and gains are great all around