MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I believe the diet is a major contributing factor to igf rising from growth hormone as was previously stated. Either endogenous or exogenous insulin being the culprit. Lots of carbs to create the environment for growth hormone to trigger igf, and then the igf actually being made bc you have the necessary binding proteins circulating in your body. Ambient androgens and especially estrogens also being contributing factors

Damn there are some studies out there of Ethiopian kids with very high serum growth hormone values but almost non existent igf. I'll try to dig it up later

I believe the diet is a major contributing factor to igf rising from growth hormone as was previously stated. Either endogenous or exogenous insulin being the culprit. Lots of carbs to create the environment for growth hormone to trigger igf, and then the igf actually being made bc you have the necessary binding proteins circulating in your body. Ambient androgens and especially estrogens also being contributing factors
I take a lot of insulin, I'm diabetic. Maybe that plays a part in it all, I didn't think abt that

I have used TP in the past but my IGF was only bumped from 53 to 84, so after being here for a while and I trust this board and opti seems great, im going to take the plunge and try a different brand. have people been getting consistent serum and IGF results? I have browsed the thread but don't want to read the whole thing. Excited to give opti a try

Actually I was thinking the opposite demondosage. I didnt realize you were diabetic maybe that changes some of the dynamic I was considering. I was suggesting a pro insulin environment but I'm clearly not an expert so this has gone over my head

I was worried about usps after all the delays lately but didn’t want to miss the sale. So I went ahead and placed my first order on Monday and it landed on Thursday. Much appreciated Opti

I take a lot of insulin, I'm diabetic. Maybe that plays a part in it all, I didn't think abt that
ohh shit got it by taking high dosage of hgh or just genetics? No one in my family is diabetic so don’t wanna be the first, never messed with insulin max hgh I go is 4 ius 2 morning and 2 before bed and I do have a bg monitor to check my blood sugar every morning once a week all good so far.

ohh shit got it by taking high dosage of hgh or just genetics? No one in my family is diabetic so don’t wanna be the first, never messed with insulin max hgh I go is 4 ius 2 morning and 2 before bed and I do have a bg monitor to check my blood sugar every morning once a week all good so far.
No, I never ran enough HGH or insulin to cause that. It was a combination of high stress and bad sleep for years on end, eating like my life depended on it weighing at one point 263 lbs mass at 5'9. Between out eating my pancreas and the stress on my body shit just happened.

No, I never ran enough HGH or insulin to cause that. It was a combination of high stress and bad sleep for years on end, eating like my life depended on it weighing at one point 263 lbs mass at 5'9. Between out eating my pancreas and the stress on my body shit just happened.
I feel you on this. I believe burning the candle at both ends hastened the Onset of my disease. I have to work so hard to gain quality mass. I was a solid 225 at 6', now I'm a trim 175.

Thanks again for a great service, sale order td. Got enough for quite a bit, lets goo!

6 months 4 iu.

so far zero sides been 4 weeks.

Ordered from opti maybe 2 or 3 months ago and forgot to mention here that everything went well with the transaction and have had no issues with the product. Will be ordering again in a few months.

Hey fellas,

Looks like the sales are done for a bit. Anyone know what the kit prices went back to? I looked for post about but
nuh-ting

Thx

I emailed his proton asking for it. Just thought I'd ask around while waiting. Thx
His auto reply from dec 8th had the below, not sure if prices are the same but I'd think so with less than a month between the two.

DOMESTIC DELIVERY - $15 shipping

Optiropin's 120iu kits:
(HPLC = 13.08iu)
1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea
10+ kits - $120/ea

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 25.83iu)
$225/ea

Sinotropin Biohygene
80iu - $325

GenSci Jintropin
Jintropin 100iu - $425
Jintropin AQ 30iu - $375
---------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - $50 SHIPPING

100iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $105/ea
11 - 20 kits = $100/ea
21- 25 kits = $95/ea

240iu kits
1 - 6 kits = $180/ea
7 - 12 kits = $170/ea
13- 20 kits = $160/ea

@opti
As usual opti is the man. Communication on point and Amazon like turn around. The only thing I’ll add to what has become pretty standard when dealing with him is not only do you get great service quality and shipping but you also get a pretty damn good guy too. Without going to much into detail I fucked up. I blame two back to back 4 day weekends and whiskey lol. Opti didn’t have to do what he did when it was my fault but he came through and it was greatly appreciated. Thanks again man.

So I ordered a few days ago and got payment confirmation, but no tracking number or any confirmation that the package was shipped. If anyone from Opti could contact me that would be much appreciated.

So I ordered a few days ago and got payment confirmation, but no tracking number or any confirmation that the package was shipped. If anyone from Opti could contact me that would be much appreciated.
I didn’t get a tracking number from opti until I requested through his email. Pack took about 4 days to TD. Probably nit gonna get anywhere requesting from here