MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Meso, thank you!

Two years to this date I set in motion a project I aspired to create from zilch. My contingency plan was for Meso to make-or-break my venture. We are all aware that if you can make it here on Meso you can just about make it on any other forum.

It was a challenging phase but to see what the Opti line has evolved into has made it all worthwhile. Your overall support on Meso, other forums, this thread and in general are greatly appreciated. Look forward to continuing and progressing per Meso standards.

Furthermore I will be running a SALE till the 31st. 2 Optitropin for $222 shipping included, each additional kit $111.

On another note. I ask of you to please double, triple check the receiver address provided. I know we are living in frantic times due to the epidemic and the holidays does not help. Unfortunately I can not be held liable for an incorrect address provided and I will go ahead and answer the question that has been asked of me in these cases. No! I will not be able to receive the undelivered package and reship it for obvious reasons that I'm sure I don't have to go into details about.

My best to you and your loved ones. Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your preference.
Opti

Been saving up for this one, Christmas gift for myself lol.

Thanks for the quick responses @opti , will feel like a kid opening up my new toy on Christmas morning once these arrive haha.

Meso, thank you!

Two years to this date I set in motion a project I aspired to create from zilch. My contingency plan was for Meso to make-or-break my venture. We are all aware that if you can make it here on Meso you can just about make it on any other forum.

It was a challenging phase but to see what the Opti line has evolved into has made it all worthwhile. Your overall support on Meso, other forums, this thread and in general are greatly appreciated. Look forward to continuing and progressing per Meso standards.

Furthermore I will be running a SALE till the 31st. 2 Optitropin for $222 shipping included, each additional kit $111.

On another note. I ask of you to please double, triple check the receiver address provided. I know we are living in frantic times due to the epidemic and the holidays does not help. Unfortunately I can not be held liable for an incorrect address provided and I will go ahead and answer the question that has been asked of me in these cases. No! I will not be able to receive the undelivered package and reship it for obvious reasons that I'm sure I don't have to go into details about.

Opti
Wow!

Just copying and pasting so it shows up on this page.

Meso, thank you!

Opti

Congrats [emoji123]

I got labs back today. My igf-1 score is 182, z score was .5

I've been on 3 weeks and not exactly sure the time it takes to climb. So far I've jumped up 50 points on igf-1 levels from where I was at last time. I've heard that you cannot always go by the igf-1 score, it may climb to a certain level and stay there. I'll pull another once I'm on it longer, I mean I sleep like a rock, numb fingers from time to time, old injuries healing faster. I just heard that not everyone at a certain dosage scores similar igf-1 levels and differences can be vast based on the individual. Feel free to chime in if anyone has any in-depth experience on igf-1 labs, length of time on HGH

Glad to have experienced the opti, the reconstitute so clear, which this other brand i had didnt, they are so nice, its really nice to know what your pinning with the testing that is done with batches. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

1 week in and bumping up from 2 iu to 3 iu AM fasted. No sides to report which is awesome.

Meso, thank you!

Opti
So is that 2 opti 240s for 222

I got labs back today. My igf-1 score is 182, z score was .5

I've been on 3 weeks and not exactly sure the time it takes to climb. So far I've jumped up 50 points on igf-1 levels from where I was at last time. I've heard that you cannot always go by the igf-1 score, it may climb to a certain level and stay there. I'll pull another once I'm on it longer, I mean I sleep like a rock, numb fingers from time to time, old injuries healing faster. I just heard that not everyone at a certain dosage scores similar igf-1 levels and differences can be vast based on the individual. Feel free to chime in if anyone has any in-depth experience on igf-1 labs, length of time on HGH
How many IU you take?

How many IU you take?
I was doing 2.4iu week 1, 3.6 daily week 2, 4.8 daily week 3, I think I was on abt 3 wks prior to labs anyways. I went to 7.2iu after but HOLY SHIT I WAS HUNGRY AF!!!

I'm thinking it probably takes time to be hitting numbers 400+, few months. I read that guys response a few pages back with the numbers of 450 or so, but he was on it 6 months. I will tell you though, I feel much better and I did jump 50 points in few weeks, I'm going to get labs done again next time and that will be over 6 months on it by then.

I was doing 2.4iu week 1, 3.6 daily week 2, 4.8 daily week 3, I think I was on abt 3 wks prior to labs anyways. I went to 7.2iu after but HOLY SHIT I WAS HUNGRY AF!!!

I'm thinking it probably takes time to be hitting numbers 400+, few months. I read that guys response a few pages back with the numbers of 450 or so, but he was on it 6 months. I will tell you though, I feel much better and I did jump 50 points in few weeks, I'm going to get labs done again next time and that will be over 6 months on it by then.
Diet and whether in a deficit matters a lot, too. Precontest dieting crashed my IGF-1 on hgh.

Are you going to test on 7.2 after 2-3 weeks?

What else are you running? I've had elevated levels I'm as little as 2 weeks. That's a bad number for that dose.

I don’t know, man, I was on some raggedy generic shit, on keto, in a deficit and my IGF was 272, baseline 140, and was only on for about 5 weeks at that time. Highly individualized.

I'm getting bloods done on 1/7. I'll be on 4IU of the gray tops by then. Currently on 3IU. I'll post results.

I believe I’ve read that you need to run the dose for 2 weeks and then pull labs for an accurate reading. Don’t quote me but I’ve always read two weeks minimum for labs. I would think that would mean if you’re going to pull labs while taking 4iu then run 4iu for a few weeks first. Otherwise you may be saying your igf-1 reading looks a bit low since you’re taking 4iu when in reality you didn’t give it enough time to build up.

I believe I’ve read that you need to run the dose for 2 weeks and then pull labs for an accurate reading. Don’t quote me but I’ve always read two weeks minimum for labs. I would think that would mean if you’re going to pull labs while taking 4iu then run 4iu for a few weeks first. Otherwise you may be saying your igf-1 reading looks a bit low since you’re taking 4iu when in reality you didn’t give it enough time to build up.
Makes sense. I'll titrate up later this week instead of next week.

Sponsors

Latest posts