MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

For the 24 iu i should be using 2.4 mL correct?

then every .1 mL is 1 iu? So .2 mL is 2 iu?
Yes.. Thats the way I do the 12iu grey. I use 1.2 which equal 12iu. If I was using the 24iu I'd reconstitute with 2.4. It's just easier that way imo. There are a few different ways you could do it like youngrobert is suggesting. Like you could just put 1.2 to reconstitute the 24iu blues and that would mean every .1 would really equal 2iu

Ye
So then each .1 mL is 2.4iu?
Yes. It kinda comes down to preference too. I reconstitute with 2 ml and that gives me 2.4 gh at 2 units. Someone said that the larger the dose of gh in a smaller amount of bac water can lead to sides or irritation. Not sure if it’s true or not but I don’t mind it. Plus it’s easier to fill that way. At least in my head it is. On his 120s I did 1ml and 1 unit was 1.2 I wasn’t concerned to much about the overage on the gh so in my head one equals one. Two equals two. Depending on the gh. If that makes sense.

For the 24 iu i should be using 2.4 mL correct?

then every .1 mL is 1 iu? So .2 mL is 2 iu?

Personally I wouldn’t use less water than the 2.4ml for your 24iu bottles because sometimes with peptides some of the liquid is still stuck in the bottle you can’t get out. So with the lower water mixed you would waste more stuck inside. When diluting with the 2.4ml vs lower you at least lose less if stuck in the bottle. For my 12iu bottles I used 1.2ml water which just makes the math easier.

Yes.. Thats the way I do the 12iu grey. I use 1.2 which equal 12iu. If I was using the 24iu I'd reconstitute with 2.4. It's just easier that way imo. There are a few different ways you could do it like youngrobert is suggesting. Like you could just put 1.2 to reconstitute the 24iu blues and that would mean every .1 would really equal 2iu
Ye

Yes. It kinda comes down to preference too. I reconstitute with 2 ml and that gives me 2.4 gh at 2 units. Someone said that the larger the dose of gh in a smaller amount of bac water can lead to sides or irritation. Not sure if it’s true or not but I don’t mind it. Plus it’s easier to fill that way. At least in my head it is. On his 120s I did 1ml and 1 unit was 1.2 I wasn’t concerned to much about the overage on the gh so in my head one equals one. Two equals two. Depending on the gh. If that makes sense.

Is your BAC water clear or foggy?
Does the water seperate from the water and do you have to shake it everytime before using it to reconstitute gh?

First post here. I just want to say that if Opti's product is anywhere close to as good as his service, I'm going to be a client for life. I ordered from him last Thursday night, and I received my shipment today.

I get my bloods done in early January. I'll let you know.

Appreciate this thread, fellas! [emoji109]

First post here. I just want to say that if Opti's product is anywhere close to as good as his service, I'm going to be a client for life. I ordered from him last Thursday night, and I received my shipment today.

I get my bloods done in early January. I'll let you know.

Appreciate this thread, fellas! [emoji109]
Any particular reason for the 138 in your username? It has significant meaning to a friend of mine, that'd be funny if it was in fact you.

Sure. Or you can do 1.2 and every .05 is 1 iu, or every .1 is 2 iu. OR you can do 1 ml and every .041666 is 1 iu . . . LOL! Lots of different combinations possible.

Starting at 3 iu a day, fasted and fasted cardio. Lets go, going to use for multiple months and then take one off. 240 iu kits.

Is your BAC water clear or foggy?
Does the water seperate from the water and do you have to shake it everytime before using it to reconstitute gh
My bac water is clear. It shouldn’t be foggy unless there is condensation on the outside of thebottle if you keep it in the fridge maybe giving it a foggy look. It’s cloudy as fuck when you recon but it clears up in a few hours. I usually have a vial or two ready to go at all times. If I were you I’d do 1iu for 5 days on then 2 off. Then 2ius for 2 weeks at 5 days on 2 off. Then go to three if you want. Keeping with the 5 on 2 off. Since you have the 240s 3 is good. If it was his 99.9 shit lol you’d be good at 2. I had amazing results with his 120s at 2ius. Wrote about here if you want to look for it.

My bac water is clear. It shouldn’t be foggy unless there is condensation on the outside of thebottle if you keep it in the fridge maybe giving it a foggy look. It’s cloudy as fuck when you recon but it clears up in a few hours. I usually have a vial or two ready to go at all times. If I were you I’d do 1iu for 5 days on then 2 off. Then 2ius for 2 weeks at 5 days on 2 off. Then go to three if you want. Keeping with the 5 on 2 off. Since you have the 240s 3 is good. If it was his 99.9 shit lol you’d be good at 2. I had amazing results with his 120s at 2ius. Wrote about here if you want to look for it.
I'd recommend starting at 1iu and working your way up your first run.
Ok i will do this. Ill start at 1 iu and work my way up. Thanks

My bac water is clear. It shouldn’t be foggy unless there is condensation on the outside of thebottle if you keep it in the fridge maybe giving it a foggy look. It’s cloudy as fuck when you recon but it clears up in a few hours. I usually have a vial or two ready to go at all times. If I were you I’d do 1iu for 5 days on then 2 off. Then 2ius for 2 weeks at 5 days on 2 off. Then go to three if you want. Keeping with the 5 on 2 off. Since you have the 240s 3 is good. If it was his 99.9 shit lol you’d be good at 2. I had amazing results with his 120s at 2ius. Wrote about here if you want to look fo
5 days on 2 days off is better?

5 days on 2 days off is better?
I’m not gonna say it’s better or worse. It works though and it’s a fairly common pin schedule. A lot of people follow it. I don’t think the reward on 7 days is so drastically different. Think about it this way. A lot of people run it that way. Not a huge difference in results but the biggest factor is saving the gh for a longer run and in turn money. Do the math on the two days off and see how fast you get an extra week of gh.

I thought people did it to save money, as it is reduces the cost of long term hgh by almost 30% (28.57143%).

I doubt any top amateurs or IFBB pros skip weekends.

Last edited: