MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Thank you to the member that emailed me, letting me know of the above post. As you all know I respond to emails promptly and it is the fastest way of communication.

@mdavid82 this is far from the truth. I'm sure you meant no malicious intent by your post but this is false. Adversaries?

Only thing I have been busted for recently is by my lady. Some of these leggings that women wear should be outlawed. You can only imagine the look I got.

My email is the same one I have had since day one. opti.hgh@protonmail.com which can also be seen in my signature.

Thank you for posting you results bud. Can you please email me at your convenience?
These discord groups are worse than a sewing circle when it comes to gossip

Not the discord group I’m part of. Always some truth to rumors. And I don’t see do idk what you mean
Maybe next time shoot an email or PM instead of just throwing out the biggest pants shitting comment a thread full of hundreds of customers can hear based on Discord chat of all places? Opti was quick to hop on and prove this wrong but those rumors can be brutal for a source.

Maybe next time shoot an email or PM instead of just throwing out the biggest pants shitting comment a thread full of hundreds of customers can hear based on Discord chat of all places? Opti was quick to hop on and prove this wrong but those rumors can be brutal for a source.
Ask me if I give a shit. I’m not here to baby anyone. Pants shitting? I asked a question you fuck tard

Ask me if I give a shit. I’m not here to baby anyone. Pants shitting? I asked a question you fuck tard

Oh it’s clearly obvious no fucks were given. You came in like a wrecking ball with no proof or anything. I mean you’ve been around long enough you didn’t think to check with Opti? Heck, I’m curious why someone would say he was busted. There has to be a reason right? You didn’t think to ask your discord buddy why he suspects this?

Seems now you’re upset for being the boy who cried wolf. Get over it and own it.

Lower the tren tough guy, you look like a fucking goof right now. Maybe ask the question and get some details from your discord clubhouse before posting something like that here.

Not the discord group I’m part of. Always some truth to rumors. And I don’t see do idk what you mean
Riiiight. I'm sure your special little club is never wrong. Ever.
No-one could possibly be full of shit or have ulterior motives in mdavid82's elite discord group. You know how I know? Because you're in it. So it must be special.

Spreading unsubstantiated gossip around is a feminine trait.

I definitely shit my pants.

Some of you did, too. You just don't want to admit it on the board.
Why? You think LE gives a shit about some random citizen's personal use? I sincerely doubt anyone in this thread is buying in bulk from Opti and reselling, so chill out.

what the hell is a discord group?

It's a chat application originally meant for video game nerds to get together and nerd out. Since anyone can create a server, it didn't stay relegated to video games for very long.

If you were around during the AOL chatroom days, it's similar in style to that. With a lot of users chatting at the same time, it can get chaotic and difficult to stick to one topic or have a serious discussion.

Just received my first order from Opti. Ordered 6 kits of his 120IU.

Communication was extremely fast and answered all questions quickly. Ordered and received in less than a week. Faster than Amazon in fact.

will start running coming New Years but one of the easiest transactions I’ve dealt with. If the product is anything like the customer service I’d say we got ourselves a very solid source for meso members here when it comes to HGH.

hopefully he sticks around.