MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

BYGWRFEVUEGRUIGWRW WTF USPS FUCK YOU man i got like 2 vials left of hgh Screenshot (353).png
my shit hasnt moved since Dec 11 WTF are they doing???? USPS announced in its fourth quarter financial statement that in FY 2019, it ran an $8.8 billion deficit, a 125 percent increase compared to FY 2018. This marks 13 years of consecutive losses for the USPS, totaling $77.8 billion. TRUMP SHOULDV FUCKING FIRE ALL THESE LAZY ASS WORKERS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OVERPAYED LAZY SHITHOLES

BYGWRFEVUEGRUIGWRW WTF USPS FUCK YOU man i got like 2 vials left of hgh View attachment 139604
my shit hasnt moved since Dec 11 WTF are they doing???? USPS announced in its fourth quarter financial statement that in FY 2019, it ran an $8.8 billion deficit, a 125 percent increase compared to FY 2018. This marks 13 years of consecutive losses for the USPS, totaling $77.8 billion. TRUMP SHOULDV FUCKING FIRE ALL THESE LAZY ASS WORKERS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OVERPAYED LAZY SHITHOLES
Yep I have three packages stuck for 10 days now. Bullshit

If you guys complaining about the postal service did even a modicum of research you'd realize the delays have very little to do with the workers being "lazy". Its far more complicated than that. Furthermore, the current administration is directly responsible for making things worse this year.

Seriously, if you want to whine like a toddler, at least look up who and what is to blame and stop shitting on the workers.

I'm just glad we have Opti domestically. Even with the understandable and expected delays, my last pack got to me in less time than I expected.

My last pack took 21 days. It really depends on the area think. Some of my packs are moving quick and others are in this stuck situation.

I'm up to 7.2iu daily now. I had my igf1 pulled last week when I was at 4.8iu/day for just over a week, prior to that I was at 3.6iu daily for a week, and 2.4iu daily the week before that. I should be able to get my labs tomorrow so we shall see

No. But it’s been discussed a good deal in this thread where to buy.
Thank you. I didnt think it was included but something on the website confused me. I will go triple check that and if I'm right I will bring it up to op here.

Edit i was wrong. The wording is correct. It was pretty late when I read it. Thanks again

Meso, thank you!

Two years to this date I set in motion a project I aspired to create from zilch. My contingency plan was for Meso to make-or-break my venture. We are all aware that if you can make it here on Meso you can just about make it on any other forum.

It was a challenging phase but to see what the Opti line has evolved into has made it all worthwhile. Your overall support on Meso, other forums, this thread and in general are greatly appreciated. Look forward to continuing and progressing per Meso standards.

Furthermore I will be running a SALE till the 31st. 2 Optitropin for $222 shipping included, each additional kit $111.

On another note. I ask of you to please double, triple check the receiver address provided. I know we are living in frantic times due to the epidemic and the holidays does not help. Unfortunately I can not be held liable for an incorrect address provided and I will go ahead and answer the question that has been asked of me in these cases. No! I will not be able to receive the undelivered package and reship it for obvious reasons that I'm sure I don't have to go into details about.

My best to you and your loved ones. Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your preference.
Opti

Meso, thank you!
Two years to this date I set in motion a project I aspired to create from zilch. My contingency plan was for Meso to make-or-break my venture. We are all aware that if you can make it here on Meso you can just about make it on any other forum.

It was a challenging phase but to see what the Opti line has evolved into has made it all worthwhile. Your overall support on Meso, other forums, this thread and in general are greatly appreciated. Look forward to continuing and progressing per Meso standards.

Furthermore I will be running a SALE till the 31st. 2 Optitropin for $222 shipping included, each additional kit $111.

On another note. I ask of you to please double, triple check the receiver address provided. I know we are living in frantic times due to the epidemic and the holidays does not help. Unfortunately I can not be held liable for an incorrect address provided and I will go ahead and answer the question that has been asked of me in these cases. No! I will not be able to receive the undelivered package and reship it for obvious reasons that I'm sure I don't have to go into details about.

My best to you and your loved ones. Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your preference.
Opti
Ok got your answer thanks

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts