MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

So I ordered a few days ago and got payment confirmation, but no tracking number or any confirmation that the package was shipped. If anyone from Opti could contact me that would be much appreciated.
You're not gonna get a shipped confirmation/ tracking, just payment confirmation.

So I ordered a few days ago and got payment confirmation, but no tracking number or any confirmation that the package was shipped. If anyone from Opti could contact me that would be much appreciated.
Don’t sweat it man. I know it’s like Christmas again waiting for that shit to show up but it will. Wait at least 7 days before trying to get a hold of opti. I bet your package arrives in less than 7 days from the day you sent the funds. Most turn around from him is like 3-5 days so chill a little. It will show.

sorry if i have missed it, i have not read through all the posts..
is delivery to europe possible? Do you have a warehouse/reshipper there?
thanks!

He doesn't normally send tracking, nor confirmation of shipping. As long as he confirmed payment, just be patient. His TA is usually very fast.

I've got 99 problems and Opti isn't one of them. Like always, painless ordering and quick service. Had a potential hiccup that was avoided, ( no fault of Opti) but Opti was willing to step up and offer a generous solution to the issue, had the issue not resolved itself.

I ordered and received quickly three 240iu kits. Just went through the first kit and every vial, as I expect, had a strong vacuum. I just tried 6 vials in a row, three from the second kit and three from the third and none of them had any vacuum whatsoever. Anybody have this problem? I don't trust any GH that isn't vacuum sealed. BTW, I had ordered two kits previously and they all had a very strong vacuum.

I ordered and received quickly three 240iu kits. Just went through the first kit and every vial, as I expect, had a strong vacuum. I just tried 6 vials in a row, three from the second kit and three from the third and none of them had any vacuum whatsoever. Anybody have this problem? I don't trust any GH that isn't vacuum sealed. BTW, I had ordered two kits previously and they all had a very strong vacuum.
You poke holes in every vial before use, to see if it has a vacuum? I've been using the 100iu kits all have had a vacuum seal.

Why don’t you trust GH without a vac seal? I have Pharma GH via a script and it doesn’t have a vac seal, does that make it fake? I didn’t know this was a thing.

You poke holes in every vial before use, to see if it has a vacuum? I've been using the 100iu kits all have had a vacuum seal.
I usually don't but when the first vial had no vacuum I tried another and when that didn't have a vacuum I tried a third and when that didn't have a vacuum I tried a vial from the other kit and that didn't have a vacuum. That's when I decided to check them all. It turned out it was four without vacuum seals and not six. The other two the needle wasn't centered correctly so there was no air flow. The rest had the usual strong vacuum.

Why don’t you trust GH without a vac seal? I have Pharma GH via a script and it doesn’t have a vac seal, does that make it fake? I didn’t know this was a thing.
There's a reason why vials are vacuumed sealed. If it wasn't necessary they wouldn't bother to do it because it requires special equipment and increases cost. What kind of pharma GH are you getting? Are they pens or vials? And are you getting it from an actual pharmacy. Have you ever done a HGH serum test or an IGF test? It's only about $60. GH is so expensive it's worth getting tested to make sure what you have is real and working.

There's a reason why vials are vacuumed sealed. If it wasn't necessary they wouldn't bother to do it because it requires special equipment and increases cost. What kind of pharma GH are you getting? Are they pens or vials? And are you getting it from an actual pharmacy. Have you ever done a HGH serum test or an IGF test? It's only about $60. GH is so expensive it's worth getting tested to make sure what you have is real and working.
Zomacton, from an aging clinic.

Hmm, never heard of it. Do you get your IGF tested? I would think that you do if you are going to a clinic. Also, just to be clear, you get your script from the clinic and do you get it filled at a pharmacy or does the clinic provide it for you?

Hmm, never heard of it. Do you get your IGF tested? I would think that you do if you are going to a clinic. Also, just to be clear, you get your script from the clinic and do you get it filled at a pharmacy or does the clinic provide it for you?
The latter, but, yes, they send you for labs every so often, so, they’re not scared of bunk products, pretty sure they’d be finished rather quickly. Gonna run this for a month, then a kit of opti next month to compare.

The latter, but, yes, they send you for labs every so often, so, they’re not scared of bunk products, pretty sure they’d be finished rather quickly. Gonna run this for a month, then a kit of opti next month to compare.
OK, please share your experience between the two. How many ius will you be running.

I too was prescribed Zomacton from a clinic and after 6 weeks I checked my IGF-1 and it dropped around 30 points that was at 2IU fasted AM for 4 weeks then went to 2.5IU for 2 weeks, I'm at 2IU PM and 2IU AM now and will run labs again in 2 weeks or so.

I too was prescribed Zomacton from a clinic and after 6 weeks I checked my IGF-1 and it dropped around 30 points that was at 2IU fasted AM for 4 weeks then went to 2.5IU for 2 weeks, I'm at 2IU PM and 2IU AM now and will run labs again in 2 weeks or so.
Uh oh, I better get some labs quickly