MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I never store in fridge I keep about 20-25 kits at all time in my safe in my closet. The safe has a dehumidifier. I also never use bac water I use sterile water. Been doing so for years never once got red welts or infections.

I believe my 707 score on 5-6 iu the kits were about 4 months old and never once seen the fridge until reconstructed.

Don’t know but that’s prob why I score higher than anybody I seen on any forum..... you would think people might try the things I’m doing..... also tequila straight bro science.

Do you think storing them unreconstituted in the refrigerator harms the growth hormone?

No .... just a un necessary proccess. But it could.

Just think they hormone is produced then freeze dried then shipped and stored in warm climate - transportation to and from China to distributor and then to our house. Then people put them in the cold again. Constant temp changes could harm it but not sure that’s above my pay grade in info.

I have read somewhere that the bac could harm the hormone that’s why I switched to sterile water long time ago.

Can you post some pics of your body ? Like on bulk and cut... no homo... just curious to see some effects of HGH in you

Just think they hormone is produced then freeze dried then shipped and stored in warm climate - transportation to and from China to distributor and then to our house. Then people put them in the cold again. Constant temp changes could harm it but not sure that’s above my pay grade in info.

I have read somewhere that the bac could harm the hormone that’s why I switched to sterile water long time ago.

Google returns Serostim instructions that say room temperature until reconstituted. Hmmm . . .

Can you post some pics of your body ? Like on bulk and cut... no homo... just curious to see some effects of HGH in you

This was my last cut I was 193 and remember I’m 5’4” but this was a while back but my last cur. Lots of shit happening with my job

This was on just 300mg test a week and 4 or 5 iu a day and 100mcg t-4 IMG_5959.jpg

The next pic is me off growth for about 3 weeks in saudi just running around 275mg test a week I am 230lb in this picIMG_7135.jpg

This is a flex pic of the back on 5iu growth and 275 mg test a week. Igf in this was around 600 around 4 months ago I think. Around 223lb in this pic40A50E7F-6C5C-4274-BC3C-DBFDEAC67539.jpg

If I could stick to a strict diet I would be happy but I king food is so good. I plan on putting a diet together so I can stay on diet in the Middle East but they eat so fucking good over there. Just sucks that right now I’m month on month off on my growth.

This was my last cut I was 193 and remember I’m 5’4” but this was a while back but my last cur. Lots of shit happening with my job

This was on just 300mg test a week and 4 or 5 iu a day and 100mcg t-4 View attachment 141149

The next pic is me off growth for about 3 weeks in saudi just running around 275mg test a week I am 230lb in this picView attachment 141150

This is a flex pic of the back on 5iu growth and 275 mg test a week. Igf in this was around 600 around 4 months ago I think. Around 223lb in this picView attachment 141151

If I could stick to a strict diet I would be happy but I king food is so good. I plan on putting a diet together so I can stay on diet in the Middle East but they eat so fucking good over there. Just sucks that right now I’m month on month off on my growth.

fuckin huge man .. thumbs up

I never store in fridge I keep about 20-25 kits at all time in my safe in my closet. The safe has a dehumidifier. I also never use bac water I use sterile water. Been doing so for years never once got red welts or infections.

I believe my 707 score on 5-6 iu the kits were about 4 months old and never once seen the fridge until reconstructed.

Don’t know but that’s prob why I score higher than anybody I seen on any forum..... you would think people might try the things I’m doing..... also tequila straight bro science.
Does using sterile water make it to where u have to use the growth quicker? Bac water is used to extend usage of a chemical correct such as hcg.... Or other items correct?

You think it hurt em if they have been in the fridge and you move em to say a safe like you did ?
Just wondering cause it would save me space lol
I have a special little fridge dedicated to my kits with a lock and all

You think it hurt em if they have been in the fridge and you move em to say a safe like you did ?
Just wondering cause it would save me space lol
I have a special little fridge dedicated to my kits with a lock and all

No, when they are still in puck form they are totally fine to just store at room temperature. It's as soon as you reconstitute it, you start the clock. People are over thinking this.

Does using sterile water make it to where u have to use the growth quicker? Bac water is used to extend usage of a chemical correct such as hcg.... Or other items correct?
I know you are asking MM and not me, but yes, you cannot store it as long using sterile water as you can with bacteriostatic water, so you must use it quicker. Bacteriostatic water extends the life of reconstituted hgh.

If you are doing 5 iu a day with 10 iu vials, though, you are not storing reconstituted vials very long at all, since you are reconstituting every other day (EOD).

Any live near [EDIT: LOCATION REMOVED] ? Hgh been stuck there for a month!!! Holy fuck I hope it's been freezing otherwise I wouldv lost a shit amount of potency. fucking usps man

Any live near NORTH HOUSTON TX? Hgh been stuck there for a month!!! Holy fuck I hope it's been freezing otherwise I wouldv lost a shit amount of potency. fucking usps man
Don't live anywhere close to there but I'd probably bet that it is far from freezing down there, if that's what you were asking.....???

Any live near [EDIT: LOCATION REMOVED] ? Hgh been stuck there for a month!!! Holy fuck I hope it's been freezing otherwise I wouldv lost a shit amount of potency. fucking usps man
Stuck where? Is it in Customs? Isn't it shipped locally? It can't be just sitting in a post office, can it?

Don't live anywhere close to there but I'd probably bet that it is far from freezing down there, if that's what you were asking.....???
Yup I hear the heat weakens hgh potency but opti says hgh wont lose potency according to test my Jano.
i feel like its probably not the smartest idea to post location information...
It's just a distribution center didn't think it matters not like anyone lives in a fucking warehouse or anything unless some members here are homeless with access to the internet but will delete it, meh.
Stuck where? Is it in Customs? Isn't it shipped locally? It can't be just sitting in a post office, can it?
distribution center for about a month