MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

That's what I was thinking about getting, but the abdiibraham t3/t4 or however you spell it. Lol.
It is the conversion process from T4 to T3 that you want, so you do not want your pill already supplying T3.

HGH will lower your T4 and raise your T3.

So you take T4, not T3 and not some combination of the two.

The only time I might add any T3 is in the last few weeks before a contest.

Is it damaging to your body when you get tingling hands when you sleep from hgh?

i have no problem with it.

But is there some type of damage being done to my nerves or my hands?

hands are def a little swollen, can this damage blood flow?

D
Is it damaging to your body when you get tingling hands when you sleep from hgh?

i have no problem with it.

But is there some type of damage being done to my nerves or my hands?

hands are def a little swollen, can this damage blood flow?
don’t quote me but I think it’s just from pressure on the nerves
Either that or the nerve is already damaged causing the numbness ie peripheral neuropathy
I don’t think it’s actually damaging it tho
I could be wrong but that’s my suspicion

Guys got a question. Wanna make sure I am on the same page and correct.
As for his specific opti 120s, I will inject 1.2ml(120 units) in the vial with bac water and that will give me 12iu of hgh total in the vial?

As for his specific opti 120s, I will inject 1.2ml(120 units) in the vial with bac water and that will give me 12iu of hgh total in the vial?
You could inject 6ml into the vial, you’ll still have 12iu of HGH. The powder is GH and the unit of measurement is 12iu. Nothing you do, short of opening it up and dumping it, will change that. What you’re looking for is the concentration once it’s been reconstituted. Using 1.2ml of water means that the 12iu of GH has now been divided by 120 units of water (1.2ml = 120 units on a U-100 insulin syringe). So now 12/120=10. So to get 1iu of GH you need 10 units of solution, or .1ml. If your dose is 3iu/d then that’s 30 units or .3ml per dose. Does that make sense?

You could inject 6ml into the vial, you’ll still have 12iu of HGH. The powder is GH and the unit of measurement is 12iu. Nothing you do, short of opening it up and dumping it, will change that. What you’re looking for is the concentration once it’s been reconstituted. Using 1.2ml of water means that the 12iu of GH has now been divided by 120 units of water (1.2ml = 120 units on a U-100 insulin syringe). So now 12/120=10. So to get 1iu of GH you need 10 units of solution, or .1ml. If your dose is 3iu/d then that’s 30 units or .3ml per dose. Does that make sense?
Yes it makes better sense now. Thanks bro

Use an insulin syringe when drawing out and putting in the bac water
I’ve found out using a 1ml syringe with a luerlock will not give the accurate amount since were talking such a small amount of liquid
So for me on the 120s I only put 60 units of bac in there (.6ml) using a 29g 100iu pin
I draw up 30iu or 6iu of gh eod

I’ve found out using a 1ml syringe with a luerlock will not give the accurate amount since were talking such a small amount of liquid
So for me on the 120s I only put 60 units of bac in there (.6ml) using a 29g 100iu pin
Yeah I see how that method will work also.

Found this out the hard way. Reconstitute with 1.5ML, which was actually 1.2ML, my dosing was all over the place.

They tested at a little over 13 so my OCD self adds 1.3ml. Like it makes a difference....

The more important question is how much will you be using each day?

If you are going to use 4 iu a day, then that is basically 1/3 of the vial, so put an amount in there there you can easily divide by three.

E.g., 90 ml.

Then use a 0.5 ml syringe or a 0.3 ml syringe and draw 0.3 ml each time for 4 iu.

Does that make sense?

If 6 iu, then use as much water in each vial as can easily be divided in half, so you don't ever get confused.

If 3, then whatever you can divide by 4.

And so on . . .

How much per day?

If you are going to use 4 iu a day, then that is basically 1/3 of the vial, so put an amount in there there you can easily divide by three.

E.g., 90 ml.

Then use a 0.5 ml syringe or a 0.3 ml syringe and draw 0.3 ml each time for 4 iu.

Does that make sense?

If 6 iu, then use as much water in each vial as can easily be divided in half, so you don't ever get confused.

And so on . . .

How much per day?
2ius per day to start, then 3ius, then 4ius. See how the sides are with me first.

For 2 iu, that is 1/6.

Put 1.2 in there and use .2 each time (the 20 line) from a 0.3 ml syringe (for accuracy).

For an increase to 3, you can still use 1.2, just draw 0.3 each time (the 30 line, basically a full syringe for that size).

E.g., 90 ml.

Does that make sense?

And so on . . .

How much per day?
This makes perfect sense provided that you actually use those amounts to reconstitute. When you use a luer lock like a jerkoff(like me) and don’t take the headspace loss into account, you dose half the first day and 30% the second day, completely skewing your dosing. I’ve switched to slin pin reconstitution, problem solved.

For 3 iu, you can use 1 ml of water and then draw with a 0.3 ml syringe up to the 0.25 ml (halfway between 20 and 30 on the syringe). There is actually a mark at 25 on the really small syringes.

The possibilities are endless for easy daily use.