MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Zero research? You have no idea ive spent so much time researching i should have a fucking diploma by now. Also you failed to really answer my question, tho im not sure there really isca good answer. I kinda feel like ordering jins because of the peace of mind id get knowing the consistency will be there but opti comes across professional i cant see him benefitting from cutting vials short here or there but ive seen so many turn over the years i just about assume they all will....

Please address the part of your post that I did not answer, I even gave you a tiered list of what I would purchase based on what's available. Based on the basic questions you are asking I'm inferring that you have done little to no research. If you have to ask us "If I can afford it should I get pharma?" or what does HLPC=27iu mean? then you have yet to do what I would consider a proper amount of research into GH. You even ended your post with what little you know, that flies in the face of saying you researched enough for a diploma.

Everyone reacts differently to GH is you argument that I can't definitely explain to you what you will feel with pharma over GH as an individual?

Here I'll do caveman for you:

If richy man = Jins or Sino as much as possible
If middle class or well off = 120 greys
If Poor man or a cheap ass = the 280 kits

Please address the part of your post that I did not answer, I even gave you a tiered list of what I would purchase based on what's available. Based on the basic questions you are asking I'm inferring that you have done little to no research. If you have to ask us "If I can afford it should I get pharma?" or what does HLPC=27iu mean? then you have yet to do what I would consider a proper amount of research into GH. You even ended your post with what little you know, that flies in the face of saying you researched enough for a diploma.

Everyone reacts differently to GH is you argument that I can't definitely explain to you what you will feel with pharma over GH as an individual?

If Poor man or a cheap ass = the 280 kit

If Poor man or a cheap ass = the 280 kits
Funny how fast you assholes pile on but regardless I thought jintropin was discontinued years ago which makes me a bit leery. I am not rich i have about $1200 to drop on a small stockpile and given the amount of sources the fact everybody has a different opinion and the ever looming risk of making a bad choice and getting fucked its not nearly as easy a choice to make as you seem to think it is.

Thanks for the input

Funny how fast you assholes pile on but regardless I thought jintropin was discontinued years ago which makes me a bit leery. I am not rich i have about $1200 to drop on a small stockpile and given the amount of sources the fact everybody has a different opinion and the ever looming risk of making a bad choice and getting fucked its not nearly as easy a choice to make as you seem to think it is.

Thanks for the input

I have no idea what the USA prices are on the greys but if you only have $1200 then you are not getting a "stockpile" at $4/iu. Your answer lies in your budget, and you want the Grey Tops.

I have no idea what the USA prices are on the greys but if you only have $1200 then you are not getting a "stockpile" at $4/iu. Your answer lies in your budget, and you want the Grey Tops.
You pretty much ended the debate for me. I mean 4$ an iu adds up super fast.

It means you have done like zero research on HGH. The two are Pharmacy grade meaning they are mfg by a registered pharmaceutical company meaning it is always going to be "higher quality"

The other ones are generics meaning they are created in a high quality lab as referenced by the tests, this lab is not an accredited big pharma company in that country of origin.

hplc=27iu means he sent a vial in for testing to someone who performed Liquid Chromatography on it to prove each vial contains 27iu of HGH......

Do your research before throwing money at something this expensive.

Jins > Sino > 120ius > 280iu kits would be my order if I had unlimited money.

People may report less side effects and better results with real pharma HGH compared to the generics and let's be honest you are always better off with pharmacy grade.
Dude you just spent the time to give such a nice answer, you litterally laid it out, and he is a dick about it.

Workin on it. I dont normally mess with btc and coinbase wont accept my debit card.

Anyway i also got a list from optican and nearly cried when i saw pareto knowing we cant get here in the states. For a while now ive seen nithing but stellar reviews on pareto kinda bummed about that. :(
Just get the grey tops (120s). I posted my bloodwork that I got done in early January. I see a TRT doctor, and when he saw my IGF, and I told him what I paid, he got excited.

Workin on it. I dont normally mess with btc and coinbase wont accept my debit card.

Anyway i also got a list from optican and nearly cried when i saw pareto knowing we cant get here in the states. For a while now ive seen nithing but stellar reviews on pareto kinda bummed about that. :(
Canada is blessed with 3 like 10 year old super labs with the whole 9 yards, custom flip tops, beautiful packaging, great products but we are also cursed with quite expensive GH.

SYN/Pareto/Innovagen are god-tier.

been on 2iu ed for a week now from the 240 iu kits. noticed better sleep quality. not sure about fat loss yet. dosing it about 2hrs after my last meal which is around 1-2 hrs before going to bed

Try cashapp, you can buy BTC there. Good luck!

Dude stop moaning on here. Btc is idiot proof...

been on 2iu ed for a week now from the 240 iu kits. noticed better sleep quality. not sure about fat loss yet. dosing it about 2hrs after my last meal which is around 1-2 hrs before going to bed
If fat loss is your goal do your shot when you wake up in the morning.

Canada is blessed with 3 like 10 year old super labs with the whole 9 yards, custom flip tops, beautiful packaging, great products but we are also cursed with quite expensive GH.

SYN/Pareto/Innovagen are god-tier.
Funny you mention the diff in cost soon as I saw how much he wanted for greys I nearly deleted the email and then curiosity got the best of me lol. Pareto oils for like $50 omg. Made in the shade i would be happy as a clam. Fat city and all that.

Got my stuff today.

Attachments

• 20210226_160740.jpg
    20210226_160740.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • 20210226_160945.jpg
    20210226_160945.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • 20210226_161053.jpg
    20210226_161053.jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 23
Got my stuff today.
How much you runnin? I had started at 2iu bumped to 3 now im at 4 ans cant say i see much diff between 2 and 4. But wanting to go higher. So many varying opinions on the GH. How much does what exactly etc. I plan to compete this year. Wish i knew exactly how pros do it (guess ill have to pay a coach like jansen to find out.) Nick walker knows, and he aint tellin lol. I want to be a freak like Nick.

I was planning on starting out at 2 for about a week to see how it affects me and then move up to four and then six eventually after that.

Sponsors

Latest posts