MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

6 will be the max for me. I can't afford all that extra. Haha.
If I don't see good results with between four and six after 6 months, I won't be doing it anymore LOL.

I'm going to start this probably on Monday and after about 3 months of being on it, start with my AAS cycle with it. I just want to see what it can do by itself for three months.

I still see stuff at the bottom. It's been about 5 minutes or so since I put in the back water. Normal?

Attachments

• 20210226_205218.jpg
    20210226_205218.jpg
    836.6 KB · Views: 17
The insulin pen was pulling in the water without me even having to touch it and I wasn't expecting that. LOL. I guess there is vacuum already in the vial.

Yeah, just set it in the fridge for a bit. Or you can gently swirl the vial to get it to dissolve.
Yeah that's where I had it sitting. I'm patient, so I'm going to wait and see what it does and if it doesn't dissolve it all the way on the bottom, I'm going to swirl it gently

Mine too. Weird just switched from the 100ius. Holding a bunch more water,. different tops and takes way longer to dissolve, and 2 out of the 10 vials in the first kit didn't have a vacuum seal. Makes me a bit nervous.
Dont know if you tried this, but try tapping the syringe when it appears to have no vacuum. I've had a few occasions where the plunger was sticking....

Mine too. Weird just switched from the 100ius. Holding a bunch more water,. different tops and takes way longer to dissolve, and 2 out of the 10 vials in the first kit didn't have a vacuum seal. Makes me a bit nervous.
If you're reconstituting with same amount of water, you're getting more. Also, your logic is flawed. A vacuum seal or not, it's the same powder in every vial. Would you be worried about the water weight if all ten had a vacuum, or would you be posting about how potent the 120s are? Anecdotal evidence means nothing without blood work. Nothing. If you're "nervous," pay the money to get a test and post it. Otherwise, look at the bloodwork I posted from the same batch, and quit posting your nervousness. It does nobody any good here.

If you're reconstituting with same amount of water, you're getting more. Also, your logic is flawed. A vacuum seal or not, it's the same powder in every vial. Would you be worried about the water weight if all ten had a vacuum, or would you be posting about how potent the 120s are? Anecdotal evidence means nothing without blood work. Nothing. If you're "nervous," pay the money to get a test and post it. Otherwise, look at the bloodwork I posted from the same batch, and quit posting your nervousness. It does nobody any good here.
We go through this same thing time and time again. You are so right on the mark. People will spend thousands on GH but are too cheap to shell out $70 to get tested. In my State I can't get an HGH serum test but I did get a baseline IGF test, meaning what is my natural IGF level without taking any HGH. This is very important. You have to get a baseline when testing your IGF levels to make a fair comparison.. Then I test myself with every new order I get. I get a blood test 3 times a year from my doctor which includes an IGF test, or if I need an additional test I send a blood spot sample to zrtlab.com or any other online lab that does these tests. And there are several. Some you can just do a walk-in, which my State also doesn't allow but most do. I make sure that when testing a new batch or new order that I am on the product for at least one month but it's usually more like six weeks. Make sure you are not on any Biotin supplements for at least a week before testing.

If you are not getting tested. Getting an objective measurement and not just how you feel or think you feel then it's all just the same old blah, blah, blah.

Also, when reconstituting, after you allow the vacuum to suck the water out and gently let it slide down the side of the vial and not just blast it into the powder, take the needle out, pull out the plunger, and then stick the needle back in to equalize the air pressure -- jeeze, this is basic 101 stuff.

Sponsors

Latest posts