MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

call me out for saying I take 10 ius triseba at night before bed with my insulin? I check my blood sugar daily I’m a diabetic. How am I full of it. I didn’t make up my dosage.

Tresiba and Lantus are each long-acting, basal insulins, but they are not the same. Tresiba is insulin degludec and has a longer half-life of 25 hours. Lantus is insulin glargine and has a shorter half-life of 12 hours. Both are dosed once daily.Nov 11, 2020
I'm going to call you out. YOU are so fucking full of shit. I know my shit. Other members, please don't follow his protocol. Maybe you messed up explaining it, IDK.
However what you said makes no sense. NONE. LANTUS, LEVIMIR, ALONG WITH HUMILIN R AT THOSE DOSAGES? GTFO.
ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TREN FOOLS THAT TAKE 150 ED?

am I full of shit? Did you read the difference between lantus and triseba and the info on when to take triseba. I think you were unaware of how long acting triseba is and you wanted to compare it to lantus. but if I’m wrong I’ll admit but if you read the info from an rx site time of dosage doesn’t matter since it’s longer acting that lantus.

Got my results back for pinning 4iu IM delts morning. This is the first time I pinned IM growth for a igf test.

I know it’s faster absorption and will run more test next month trying to dial a month on month off schedule for fat loss and recovery.

Igf was 353 which is lower than when I pin subq. I posted my last test somewhere above in this thread.

So I will pin 4.5 iu next blood test and pull after 3 weeks.

I think pinning IM is a timing thing as it’s absorbed quicker. So next test I’m pinning preworkout only.

And running 100mcg morning T4 since it’s absorbing faster. IMG_7679.jpg

Got my results back for pinning 4iu IM delts morning. This is the first time I pinned IM growth for a igf test.

I know it’s faster absorption and will run more test next month trying to dial a month on month off schedule for fat loss and recovery.

Igf was 353 which is lower than when I pin subq. I posted my last test somewhere above in this thread.

I think pinning IM is a timing thing as it’s absorbed quicker. So next test I’m pinning preworkout only.

And running 100mcg morning T4 since it’s absorbing faster. View attachment 143990
What product are you running, and how much are you reconstituting with?

What product are you running, and how much are you reconstituting with?

I don’t have them with me but it was his current stuff he is selling I believe they have a grey top and reconstructing with 1 ml as I do with all my growth.

I treat all as 10iu vials no matter what a vial test at. This way I keep that variable out of it.

Just like one vial might test at 12 one might test at 11 and so fourth.

I don’t have them with me but it was his current stuff he is selling I believe they have a grey top and reconstructing with 1 ml as I do with all my growth.

I treat all as 10iu vials no matter what a vial test at. This way I keep that variable out of it.

Just like one vial might test at 12 one might test at 11 and so fourth.
That's what I thought, just wanted to double check, thanks

And running 100mcg morning T4 since it’s absorbing faster. View attachment 143990
Do you notice less sides when running it IM?
Recently went to 8iu every other day from 6 and now I’m getting the numbness in my right arm and hand
Annoying as fuck especially trying to sleep