MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I dropped down to 2ius and after a week of that not working I came off for nearly a week and then jumped back on. The cts still lingered for weeks.

Now I can take a two month break and jump straight to 4iu with no issues with hawthorn berry and celery seed extract in my Arsenal
Been off for three days. Taking nine pills of hawthorn. Nothing has changed yet with water retention, and my cts has gotten worse. [emoji1787]

The good news for me anyhow was after that first run, sides haven't been there much at all
Fingers crossed. It's weird, my first 120 kit I had no sides at 4IU besides a little tingly hands. Second 120 kit is when the water retention and major cts started, and I was already down to 3IU. Gonna give it a full week off and see how I feel.

Fingers crossed. It's weird, my first 120 kit I had no sides at 4IU besides a little tingly hands. Second 120 kit is when the water retention and major cts started, and I was already down to 3IU. Gonna give it a full week off and see how I feel.
Yeah that first run I was a good 6 weeks in before any sides showed. Hgh is different than other things, steroids the sides usually hit pretty fast.

Have you been eating the exact same(carbs/sodium/total calories) the whole time? Usually water retention problems rise when the diet changes and/or changes in physical activity(sweating).

Have you been eating the exact same(carbs/sodium/total calories) the whole time? Usually water retention problems rise when the diet changes and/or changes in physical activity(sweating).
Diet is the same. I don't eat a lot carbs in general. I have been doing more cardio tho. LISS mainly.

Most people that hold water noticeably are not dieting correctly AT ALL!!! when u get down to 5-6% BF to get stage ready then you will really notice the water retention growth is putting on you.

Unless you pinning 10 iu a day adjust your diet and intake less sodium and noticeable water retention will be less.

Most coaches will cut growth 2-3 weeks from show and add another compound to archives the dick skin.

When I was on 7iu I had very little water retention and none at 4iu.
IMG_7680.jpg

This was only 250mg test 4iu growth 25mg provi I haven’t went over 300mg of test in the past 6-7 years I belive that was 2 years ago I believe. I was 196lb 5’4”

Edit- I pinched at 8.7 there so I wasn’t even down to stage ready then life happened now I’m 225lb

Do you notice less sides when running it IM?
Recently went to 8iu every other day from 6 and now I’m getting the numbness in my right arm and hand
Annoying as fuck especially trying to sleep

My legs and joints seemed stiffer than subq at 4iu but that could also be my diet and vitamins have been off. I did notice better fat loss

Been off for three days. Taking nine pills of hawthorn. Nothing has changed yet with water retention, and my cts has gotten worse. [emoji1787]

Growth sides are a mystery. Some say it’s due to dimmer which can’t necessarily be the case as some of us have experienced sides on Optis that have zero dimmer. The only time I get the finger tingles nowadays is when I’m fluctuating. For instance, if I’m dosing M-F and taking the weekends off I usually get tingling fingers on Sunday.

So I would imagine that since you came completely off 3 days ago is why you feel your cts is worse. Just a guess. I’ve never heard anyone state what I just stated above about getting side symptoms while fluctuating a bit but for me it’s very real.

Growth sides are a mystery. Some say it’s due to dimmer which can’t necessarily be the case as some of us have experienced sides on Optis that have zero dimmer. The only time I get the finger tingles nowadays is when I’m fluctuating. For instance, if I’m dosing M-F and taking the weekends off I usually get tingling fingers on Sunday.

So I would imagine that since you came completely off 3 days ago is why you feel your cts is worse. Just a guess. I’ve never heard anyone state what I just stated above about getting side symptoms while fluctuating a bit but for me it’s very real.
Interesting. I've noticed that as well when skip days. Thanks for the feedback. And, you're right, HGH is a mystery [emoji1787]

Interesting. I've noticed that as well when skip days. Thanks for the feedback. And, you're right, HGH is a mystery [emoji1787]
God damn same
I just realized the numbness is worse on the days I don’t pin
But I keep forgetting the most recent testing shows opti s 120 at 14iu a vial but I just go with 12 and dose off that
But I may try splitting my dose on the eod to IM shots once around 4/5 the other around 8/9 before the gym
Did the wedding band trick about water retention it fits fine in the am but by the evening it’s tough to get on
I’m gonna run bloods again in about two weeks and pay out of pocket get igf and thyroid along with e2

Side effects are with HGH same as with every other steroid. Mostly dosage related and partly diet related. Individual tolerance is also a big factor. Some HGH side effects maybe related to pinning schedule(example tiredness, when HGH serum is high and insulin rises at the same time)

Usually most sides are achieved with poor nutrition and too high dosages.

Okay my bros, going for my igf-1 test and a few other tests tomorrow morning.
I'm on 2IU in the morning and 2iu at night before bed. Opti 120s
Been on about 4 weeks and no side effects to speak of. No bloating, no joint pain, no numbness in my fingers or anything.

I'll post results as soon as I have them.
I did not however do bloodwork for my levels prior to the cycle.

Okay my bros, going for my igf-1 test and a few other tests tomorrow morning.
I'm on 2IU in the morning and 2iu at night before bed. Opti 120s
Been on about 4 weeks and no side effects to speak of. No bloating, no joint pain, no numbness in my fingers or anything.

I'll post results as soon as I have them.
I did not however do bloodwork for my levels prior to the cycle.

Can you do both? IGF-1 and Serum test?

Sponsors

Latest posts