MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

This is interesting. Bloated. Did you suffer from gas or other intestinal difficulties? I introduced insulin a couple weeks ago, and I started having a lot of intestinal difficulty. I thought it was just diet. I backed off the calories for a bit and stopped the insulin, not because I thought the insulin was causing anything, but obviously there is no point to insulin when you back the calories down.

Now I wonder if the insulin might have been causing issues? It was just normal old R.

Hmmmm . . .

I am not diabetic and have fast blood sugar in the 80s even on hgh and normal A1C.

not gassy at all, just looked fat in my stomach like I’ve always had little abs. They were gone LOL and fast! Once I back the insulin down they showed up again. I was like what is going on I was on tren clen doing cardio and my stomach looked bad, maybe it was all in my head but I don’t think so, I took pics and was like this is off or maybe it’s old age, but once I lowered it down the stomach looked better

I had serum and lab test done on this 120 greytops. Middle aged man. Currently on gear 600mg test. 400deca and 2.5iu Optitropin (before bedtime). I started HGH 14days ago. Administered 5iu SC 3hours 30minutes before test. Fasted.

HGH Serum: 8.57ug/L Reference range: <3 ug/L
IGF-1: 51.6 nmol/L Reference range: 5-32 nmol/L

IGF-1 test has a little different unit of measure here where i live and IGF-1 result should correspond something like 400 (ng/ml which is usually seen here in the forum.)

I had serum and lab test done on this 120 greytops. Middle aged man. Currently on gear 600mg test. 400deca and 2.5iu Optitropin (before bedtime). I started HGH 14days ago. Administered 5iu SC 3hours 30minutes before test. Fasted.

HGH Serum: 8.57ug/L Reference range: <3 ug/L
IGF-1: 51.6 nmol/L Reference range: 5-32 nmol/L

IGF-1 test has a little different unit of measure here where i live and IGF-1 result should correspond something like 400 (ng/ml which is usually seen here in the forum.)
Thanks for sharing your results with us.

393.89, so pretty good guess on the conversion!

That seems really, really high for 2.5 iu a day.

Yes i was thinking the same thing while the HGH serum seems a bit on the low side? I don't have igf-1 reference point unfortunately. I would think that the test and nandrolone raises the IGF also?

I like the 2.5iu dosage. Zero sides. Only positive feeling and good quality sleeps and i can already see some minor positive effects on my body. When i injected that 5iu before the test in the morning i got this tightness feeling in my fingers later that night.

Yes i was thinking the same thing while the HGH serum seems a bit on the low side? I don't have igf-1 reference point unfortunately. I would think that the test and nandrolone raises the IGF also?

I like the 2.5iu dosage. Zero sides. Only positive feeling and good quality sleeps and i can already see some minor positive effects on my body. When i injected that 5iu before the test in the morning i got this tightness feeling in my fingers later that night.
Serum likely low due to using 5iu as opposed to the 10iu which is the number used for the serum protocol.

I have found on my test at 2-3 weeks into a growth run I’m higher than any other test while running growth.

Just pulled igf today for my current run of 4iu IM delt pinning mornings

Check out the water retention in my hands. Had to take my ring off. I've worn it everyday for 24 years. I'm down to 2.4IU on the 120s for over a week now. This is my second kit, and I had almost no sides on the first 120 kit at 4IU. Any idea when this will subside?184977689.jpg

Check out the water retention in my hands. Had to take my ring off. I've worn it everyday for 24 years. I'm down to 2.4IU on the 120s for over a week now. This is my second kit, and I had almost no sides on the first 120 kit at 4IU. Any idea when this will subside?View attachment 143817
Might want to drop it down to 2iu. I've had swollen hands last for up to a month after dropping dose down

Check out the water retention in my hands. Had to take my ring off. I've worn it everyday for 24 years. I'm down to 2.4IU on the 120s for over a week now. This is my second kit, and I had almost no sides on the first 120 kit at 4IU. Any idea when this will subside?View attachment 143817

Mine lasted about a month. It’s was horrible. I had cts so bad I had to sleep with a pillow on each side of me to keep my arms elevated. I would wake every 20 minutes or so and have to shake my hands as they felt like they were on fire.

Hawthorn berry helps as it’s a mild diuretic

Mine lasted about a month. It’s was horrible. I had cts so bad I had to sleep with a pillow on each side of me to keep my arms elevated. I would wake every 20 minutes or so and have to shake my hands as they felt like they were on fire.

Hawthorn berry helps as it’s a mild diuretic
My cts is pretty bad, too, especially in bed. Did you completely stop, or just drop down? What did you drop down to if you did? I already ake ten pills a day of dandelion for water retention. It's not doing much. I'll try hawthorn.

you know there is long acting insulin that doesn’t have the ups and down. Keep the blood sugar levels stable for 20 hours? It’s not Russian roulette. There are plenty of videos showing injecting at night with long acting insulin.
I'm going to call you out. YOU are so fucking full of shit. I know my shit. Other members, please don't follow his protocol. Maybe you messed up explaining it, IDK.
However what you said makes no sense. NONE. LANTUS, LEVIMIR, ALONG WITH HUMILIN R AT THOSE DOSAGES? GTFO.
ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TREN FOOLS THAT TAKE 150 ED?

I'm going to call you out. YOU are so fucking full of shit. I know my shit. Other members, please don't follow his protocol. Maybe you messed up explaining it, IDK.
However what you said makes no sense. NONE. LANTUS, LEVIMIR, ALONG WITH HUMILIN R AT THOSE DOSAGES? GTFO.
ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TREN FOOLS THAT TAKE 150 ED?

call me out for saying I take 10 ius triseba at night before bed with my insulin? I check my blood sugar daily I’m a diabetic. How am I full of it. I didn’t make up my dosage.

Tresiba and Lantus are each long-acting, basal insulins, but they are not the same. Tresiba is insulin degludec and has a longer half-life of 25 hours. Lantus is insulin glargine and has a shorter half-life of 12 hours. Both are dosed once daily.Nov 11, 2020

When should you take Tresiba?

Since Tresiba is active for 42 hours post-injection, it does not have the same limitations as other long-acting insulin for when you take it. According to the manufacturer instructions that come with the medication, adults can take Tresiba at any time of the day. The medication can be scheduled according to the convenience of the patient. For example, if you take Tresiba on Monday at 8 am, you can take it again on Tuesday at 2 pm. Since the duration of its effects last for 42 hours, it does not have to be spaced out exactly at 24 hours.

However, children must take Tresiba at the same time every day. If a child misses a dose of Tresiba, it must be reported immediately to their doctor and blood glucose levels should be monitored.

Adults who miss a dose of Tresiba should take it as soon as they remember and continue taking it according to their regular schedule. Never take a double dose of Tresiba and there should always be 8 hours between each dose

and no I take 400 a week tren for a show when I cut. Never more. But I’m full of it and no one listen to me that’s fine. But I know my a1c was a 8.9 two years ago and now it’s a 5. I was on metformin twice a day. 4 pills and blood sugar stayed in the high 100s. Switch to triseba per my doc it’s prescribed because of my diabetes and started at 26 ius and now down to 10. Mornings I would wake up with a fasted sugar of 140s or so and then switched to before bed and my blood sugar has never been better

Last edited:
My cts is pretty bad, too, especially in bed. Did you completely stop, or just drop down? What did you drop down to if you did? I already ake ten pills a day of dandelion for water retention. It's not doing much. I'll try hawthorn.

I dropped down to 2ius and after a week of that not working I came off for nearly a week and then jumped back on. The cts still lingered for weeks.

Now I can take a two month break and jump straight to 4iu with no issues with hawthorn berry and celery seed extract in my Arsenal