MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I would start some T4 @75mcg

T3 is good.

If you break down to what we usually see ... so 3 iu daily the “bro science” would want to see you around 250-350 igf

There are not a lot of blood work done on EOD injections but just going off of this ..... amd I know igf will have a higher half life but.... we lack members eod bloodwork to compare.

Another question when was your last pin to when u pulled bloodwork?

I would switch to daily injections and see if that changes things as well.
Luckily I got a load of t4 on hand but yeah t3 free was fine on the last draw just the t4 free and total being low

Will taking 50-75mcg a day fuck with my TSH? I don’t need another part of my endocrine system broken

yeah unfortunately I haven’t seen much in regards to eod and igf1 but looking back I did not inject that morning I did it prior so that’s probably why it’s not higher I’m sure if it was the am I pinned it would have been in the 300s

yeah more than likely I’m going back to Ed
Thanks for the info

Ok so got my labs back today from last Friday
Igf1 came back at 243
This is on 6iu EOD
So I dunno fuck me im not a good responder I guess
On 4iu eod I pulled a 219

But it is fuckin with my thyroid
TSH 1.8 NORMAL
T4 total 2.1 (low) rr 4.9-10.5 mcg/dl
T4 free 1.0 (low) rr 1.4-3.8
T3 uptake 48% (high) rr 22-35%

also side note primo crashed (for me) my e2
Even after doubling my normal trt dose
Went from a 48 e2 to 15 (ultra sensitive)
600mg a week of primo
400mg of test
10mg dbol
Explains why my acne is going crazy and I feel like shit
I do not think you are testing low numbers at all for 6 iu EOD or 4 iu EOD.

Do you know what your natural IGF-1 level was, that is, your baseline?

Your T4/T3 is normal for anybody taking growth hormone. No, adding T4 will not fuck up your thyroid.

I do not think you are testing low numbers at all for 6 iu EOD or 4 iu EOD.

Do you know what your natural IGF-1 level was, that is, your baseline?

Your T4/T3 is normal for anybody taking growth hormone. No, adding T4 will not fuck up your thyroid.
Yeah pre gh level was 178 it was done like a year and a half ago but it’s the most recent

thoughts on adding t4?

Yeah pre gh level was 178 it was done like a year and a half ago but it’s the most recent

thoughts on adding t4?

adding T4 to GH can always help, I liken it to getting the most out of your GH. Your thyroid is crazy resilient and will not shut down....they have people they pulled off 10+ years of thyroid meds without issues. 50-75mcg with GH will keep it going and help you get the most out of your GH.

I had like a 537 on 4iu daily.
When he wrote 4 iu, it was EOD, not daily. Plus, everybody is different, and there are a LOT of factors that can change IGF-1. I drove mine all the way down to 54 on pharma by cutting hard (contest prep). Numbers came back up when my calories came back up. That was a learning experience for me. I knew from then on that my IGF-1 could be different depending on factors other than how much growth hormone I was injecting.

I am sure other things affect IGF-1, too. but I won't pretend to know what they all are.

adding T4 to GH can always help, I liken it to getting the most out of your GH. Your thyroid is crazy resilient and will not shut down....they have people they pulled off 10+ years of thyroid meds without issues. 50-75mcg with GH will keep it going and help you get the most out of your GH.
Why t4 and not t3? Doesn't t4 just convert to t3 with some variance on the percentage depending on genetics?

When he wrote 4 iu, it was EOD, not daily. Plus, everybody is different, and there are a LOT of factors that can change IGF-1. I drove mine all the way down to 54 on pharma by cutting hard (contest prep). Numbers came back up when my calories came back up. That was a learning experience for me. I knew from then on that my IGF-1 could be different depending on factors other than how much growth hormone I was injecting.

I am sure other things affect IGF-1, too. but I won't pretend to know what they all are.
oh yeah that's what I was saying. Maybe he can try it Ed and see if he gets different results.
but you're definitely right, everybody is different. Everybody's diets different and genetics.

Since we have some experts in here I have a question: so let’s say I’m slowly ramping up the dose and will eventually switch to eod. That matters not for right now, but at least you have that detail out of the way. Now, I’m taking it in the AM before I lift. I never lift fully fasted, but I don’t eat anything more than perhaps a scoop of peanut butter. That’s all I need pwo to not feel like I’m dragging. But now with the GH, bought specifically to aid in fat loss, I’m supposed to run it fasted in the AM. But that’s not what I’m doing, obviously. So the question is how much impact will taking it non-fasted in the morning really have on fat loss?

Since we have some experts in here I have a question: so let’s say I’m slowly ramping up the dose and will eventually switch to eod. That matters not for right now, but at least you have that detail out of the way. Now, I’m taking it in the AM before I lift. I never lift fully fasted, but I don’t eat anything more than perhaps a scoop of peanut butter. That’s all I need pwo to not feel like I’m dragging. But now with the GH, bought specifically to aid in fat loss, I’m supposed to run it fasted in the AM. But that’s not what I’m doing, obviously. So the question is how much impact will taking it non-fasted in the morning really have on fat loss?
Yeah I take my shot when I get up and then I eat breakfast and go to work. Lol.

I started the 120s at 4IU split daily 5on/2off and had an IGF of 415 after only being on almost three weeks. I finished that kit and started my second kit doing the same 4IU split. About a week or so in, I started having some noticeable sides--pretty bad cts and noticeable water weight in my face and hands. I backed it down to 3IU a day for a couple of weeks and the sides persisted. My sausage hands were the worst part. Accordingly, I dropped down to 2.4 IU (I reconstituted with 1.2 ml bac water) fasted in the morning for a week or two and nothing really changed as far as sides go, except, now, when I wake up in the mornings, I have trigger finger on both middle fingers. The left one is worse. The trigger finger goes away druing the day for the most part, but sometimes I get it intermittently. It's pretty crazy to feel your finger lock in place. I'm fairly certain I'm going to figure out a way to use it sexually with my lady--still experimenting will keep you posted.

Anyway, per a suggestion here, I completely got off for one week. Most of the water weight went away on day 5/6. I started back last Thursday at 2.4IU daily ed, but I switched to taking it before bed. I track my sleep with my watch, and my sleep quality has increased considerably with the evening injection vs morning and/or split. So far, the water weight has not come back. Still have cts and of course the trigger fingers, but I'm gonna make that shit cool. I will wait a few weeks and get my IGF tested, and I will report back. Started my third kit the other night.

You are over analyzing it a bit too much, you will still have fat loss results from doing your GH. Fasted cardio + GH empty stomach is just min-maxing for the absolute best fat burning scenario. Is it necessary? No. Can it help? Yes. But eating with your GH is not going to ruin your fat loss benefits from GH.

You are over analyzing it a bit too much, you will still have fat loss results from doing your GH. Fasted cardio + GH empty stomach is just min-maxing for the absolute best fat burning scenario. Is it necessary? No. Can it help? Yes. But eating with your GH is not going to ruin your fat loss benefits from GH.
Fasted cardio on 500mg of injectable carnitine does the job, too. Hell, just fasted cardio by itself is usually enough if you're consistent.

Combining those together will work more wonders? Never did carn.
I also can't do fasted cardio either. I go to work too early for that shit. Haha
Injectable Carnitine does have a benefit to fat loss yes, just google John Meadows breakdown on why it's good. Oral is trash.

- shuttles fat
- Androgen sensitivity
- apparently good for blood pressure and some other benefits

Gives a wicked pump if taken with your carb meal PWO too.

Sponsors

Latest posts