MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

its sad communication on opti is just rly bad, 4 days with no answer to emails, trying to ask for prices/shipping cost and duration to west eu... even if i get an answer this will take weeks to make an order at this rate, im passing
If you aren’t getting an auto response with prices then it’s your email. Not his

He does, international shipping is available
Have you confirmed this isn't int'l to USA ? I think the times I sent emails where it wasn't an option (int'l to CA) he just didn't respond.

I havent heard of euros ordering from opti afaik it's worded as int'l to USA. Big difference between being confident in int'l to USA and confident in int'l to 20 diff euro countries or whatever.

There is a opti EU reseller afaik as well.

Have you confirmed this isn't int'l to USA ? I think the times I sent emails where it wasn't an option (int'l to CA) he just didn't respond.

I havent heard of euros ordering from opti afaik it's worded as int'l to USA. Big difference between being confident in int'l to USA and confident in int'l to 20 diff euro countries or whatever.

There is a opti EU reseller afaik as well.
There was an Opti rep for EU, or just a reseller, until last summer, but he stopped after saying this about international shipping from Optitropin official:
Opti is now directly selling international and for cheaper than I can do. So their will be no reason for people to buy from me when they can go directly to opti himself for cheaper.

its sad communication on opti is just rly bad, 4 days with no answer to emails, trying to ask for prices/shipping cost and duration to west eu... even if i get an answer this will take weeks to make an order at this rate, im passing
why dont you use the EU reseller @Liska who has a topi in here?

Have u seen the prices? Its crazy, not happening
@Liska has a sale for 130€ a kit right now.
I think this is quite good since you avoid hgher shipping cost + possibility of custom issues. Saving 15€ and being flagged by customs and receiving a nice letter from them isnt worth it.
Not sure which country you are but some (germany e.g.) have crazy penalties for those things..

@Liska has a sale for 130€ a kit right now.
I think this is quite good since you avoid hgher shipping cost + possibility of custom issues. Saving 15€ and being flagged by customs and receiving a nice letter from them isnt worth it.
Not sure which country you are but some (germany e.g.) have crazy penalties for those things..
U sure theres a sale? @Liska

Six weeks in and I'm happy. Yeah there are some anabolics involved. Not much change in scale after first two weeks however I'm getting cocoa butter rubdown now from a very satisfied partner.

Six weeks in and I'm happy. Yeah there are some anabolics involved. Not much change in scale after first two weeks however I'm getting cocoa butter rubdown now from a very satisfied partner.

I'm going to call you out. YOU are so fucking full of shit. I know my shit. Other members, please don't follow his protocol. Maybe you messed up explaining it, IDK.
However what you said makes no sense. NONE. LANTUS, LEVIMIR, ALONG WITH HUMILIN R AT THOSE DOSAGES? GTFO.
ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TREN FOOLS THAT TAKE 150 ED?

you never replied you called me out on how stupid I was for the triseba and I layed out all the info on how it’s longer lasting insulin. You told me I was stupid and you know your stuff.

I’m curious cause you made a big deal to say how full of shit I am and then I laid the facts out and nothing. Maybe you don’t know as much as you thought you did about all insulin especially triseba

I received my Opti kits in less than 4 days from start to finish. This was my first order. Can someone confirm they are just white boxes with holographic sticker on the top flap? I don’t know why, but I thought I saw in the thread they had a graphic design on the box or something to that effect

I received my Opti kits in less than 4 days from start to finish. This was my first order. Can someone confirm they are just white boxes with holographic sticker on the top flap? I don’t know why, but I thought I saw in the thread they had a graphic design on the box or something to that effect
You have to specifically request those boxes

Yes that is the default packaging you will receive without stating in order you want labels and prints. I requested those for the first time with my order that’s on the way now.