MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Injectable Carnitine does have a benefit to fat loss yes, just google John Meadows breakdown on why it's good. Oral is trash.

- shuttles fat
- Androgen sensitivity
- apparently good for blood pressure and some other benefits

Gives a wicked pump if taken with your carb meal PWO too.
Really good pump and I notice a significant increase in endurance.

Injectable Carnitine does have a benefit to fat loss yes, just google John Meadows breakdown on why it's good. Oral is trash.

- shuttles fat
- Androgen sensitivity
- apparently good for blood pressure and some other benefits

Gives a wicked pump if taken with your carb meal PWO too.
I've gone as high as 800mg, but that was with 200mg/ml, and 4mls is a pain in the ass (literally) even if it's just water. I didn't notice and significant difference between 800 or 500. I have a 500mg/ml version now, so it's simple to just take 1ml.

I've gone as high as 800mg, but that was with 200mg/ml, and 4mls is a pain in the ass (literally) even if it's just water. I didn't notice and significant difference between 800 or 500. I have a 500mg/ml version now, so it's simple to just take 1ml.

Same here had Syntheteks 200mg/ml and was like fuck this noise, 500mg/ml is a life saver.

If you are not a complete mongoloid it's also dirt cheap to make it yourself, the price of 10-11 vials here is about the cost to brew yourself 100+ vials.
Yeah I'm pretty smart with doing things. I see that website also has sarms. Might get my girl some ostarine

I didn’t know I could just buy it made lol what does AA use as the dilutent
I'd hazard every single person making Carnitine is just BA + Water + Carnitine Base. The one I have from an ugl just says 1.5% BA on the side with carnitine base.

Some guys even just buy straight up BAC water and mix/heat and push through a syringe filter for even easier.

Since we have some experts in here I have a question: so let’s say I’m slowly ramping up the dose and will eventually switch to eod. That matters not for right now, but at least you have that detail out of the way. Now, I’m taking it in the AM before I lift. I never lift fully fasted, but I don’t eat anything more than perhaps a scoop of peanut butter. That’s all I need pwo to not feel like I’m dragging. But now with the GH, bought specifically to aid in fat loss, I’m supposed to run it fasted in the AM. But that’s not what I’m doing, obviously. So the question is how much impact will taking it non-fasted in the morning really have on fat loss?
GH is going to do it's thing even if you eat a scoop of peanut butter. It's more important that you do what you do consistently and Dont sweat the small shit unless you are at a sticking point.

Since we have some experts in here I have a question: so let’s say I’m slowly ramping up the dose and will eventually switch to eod. That matters not for right now, but at least you have that detail out of the way. Now, I’m taking it in the AM before I lift. I never lift fully fasted, but I don’t eat anything more than perhaps a scoop of peanut butter. That’s all I need pwo to not feel like I’m dragging. But now with the GH, bought specifically to aid in fat loss, I’m supposed to run it fasted in the AM. But that’s not what I’m doing, obviously. So the question is how much impact will taking it non-fasted in the morning really have on fat loss?
Yeah, that’s just optimal. It will still work, of course, that’s just the optimal means of dosing for fat loss. I mean, I’m full blown OCD, I take my dose fasted then do cardio, then 3 hours later do my training.

its sad communication on opti is just rly bad, 4 days with no answer to emails, trying to ask for prices/shipping cost and duration to west eu... even if i get an answer this will take weeks to make an order at this rate, im passing