MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Anyone get acute BP spikes from GH? I’ve narrowed down the possibilities and all that’s left is the 3iu of GH in the AM. And no, it’s not water retention. I’ve been on for less than six days total. Any chance someone can weigh in on this?

Anyone get acute BP spikes from GH? I’ve narrowed down the possibilities and all that’s left is the 3iu of GH in the AM. And no, it’s not water retention. I’ve been on for less than six days total. Any chance someone can weigh in on this?

yes I actually stopped gh cause it was doing that to me

MT2 does that. Haven't noticed it with hgh though.

I get acute BP spikes from everything. I get really high acute BP spikes from training. Thats how BP works. When I think acute, I think transient. How long are these spikes?

So, still on 4ius daily. 2iu am and 2iu pm. Abs are showing more even though I have been slacking on going to gym due to work and family issues. About to start a big cycle and see what it does.
Not holding water, no high bp, nothing out of the ordinary in the hands, etc. Basically no sides that I am aware of. Been on for about 6ish weeks now.

What does acute blood pressure spikes mean? My blood pressure goes up on hgh, but so does my water retention.
Meaning my BP is usually fine, I take a GH dose, and a few hours later my BP is suddenly 170/110. This has now happened twice, and the only new factor is the growth. I’m discontinuing use since there’s no way it’s worth this (literal and figurative) headache.

Meaning my BP is usually fine, I take a GH dose, and a few hours later my BP is suddenly 170/110. This has now happened twice, and the only new factor is the growth. I’m discontinuing use since there’s no way it’s worth this (literal and figurative) headache.
How many kits did you get?

170/110 is crazy! What is your blood pressure NOT on hgh?

Yeah if it's causing you this, you should definitely discontinue. That's not really a headache, more of a hypertensive crisis... I'd narrow down any other causative factors, otherwise definitely make sure your electrolytes in check. HGH can definitely do some funky stuff with water retention, and when your body retains harder the kidneys work harder, and thus your BP goes up. Renal and cardiovascular system are very closely connected.

Yeah if it's causing you this, you should definitely discontinue. That's not really a headache, more of a hypertensive crisis... I'd narrow down any other causative factors, otherwise definitely make sure your electrolytes in check. HGH can definitely do some funky stuff with water retention, and when your body retains harder the kidneys work harder, and thus your BP goes up. Renal and cardiovascular system are very closely connected.
That all makes sense. It’s just so weird that it happened within a few doses. You hear about how GH takes time to show signs of working, and guys get side effects after many weeks, but three doses in and I’m feeling like I’m going to die was not expected.

That all makes sense. It’s just so weird that it happened within a few doses. You hear about how GH takes time to show signs of working, and guys get side effects after many weeks, but three doses in and I’m feeling like I’m going to die was not expected.
That's crazy, just goes to show you how user dependent this stuff is. Glad you're being smart about it.

I wonder if your blood pressure would have calmed down if you stuck to it. 3iu is not a lot. That is really strange. Was this the grey top 120s?

Damn. That would scare me. I had a resting BP one day a couple years ago of 165/90 and seeing that number gave me anxiety for days which I'm sure didnt help the bp

Yes, grey top 120’s.
You might try taking a full week off and giving it another go, starting at 2IU, assuming you reconstitute with 1.2 ml of water. I was having really bad CTS and major water retention (hands looked liked sausage) on my second kit of the 120s. I took a full week off and restarted. The water retention is basically all gone, and the CTS has minimized a lot. Someone else in here recommended that, because it worked for him, too. I also switched from morning injections to evening. My sleep has gotten better, and I have noticed faster body fat loss since I started back over two weeks ago. It also keeps me from eating late night.

Like I mentioned earlier, unfortunately, G is not an exact science like T replacement. Might be worth a try.? Good luck!

You might try taking a full week off and giving it another go, starting at 2IU, assuming you reconstitute with 1.2 ml of water. I was having really bad CTS and major water retention (hands looked liked sausage) on my second kit of the 120s. I took a full week off and restarted. The water retention is basically all gone, and the CTS has minimized a lot. Someone else in here recommended that, because it worked for him, too. I also switched from morning injections to evening. My sleep has gotten better, and I have noticed faster body fat loss since I started back over two weeks ago. It also keeps me from eating late night.

Like I mentioned earlier, unfortunately, G is not an exact science like T replacement. Might be worth a try.? Good luck!
Appreciate the advice. I think I’m just going to give the remaining kits to my brother-in-law. He’s running the 120’s as well so he could use a few extra anyway. I’ll explore GH another time, maybe. But for now that experience was the first time I ever felt unhealthy in many years. I’m probably too trigger shy at this point.