MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Appreciate the advice. I think I’m just going to give the remaining kits to my brother-in-law. He’s running the 120’s as well so he could use a few extra anyway. I’ll explore GH another time, maybe. But for now that experience was the first time I ever felt unhealthy in many years. I’m probably too trigger shy at this point.
Completely understand. Same thing with me on the other brand. I'm literally staring at six kits I'm probably never gonna use. Haha.

It’s been a while since I’ve used Optis but I’m getting back on the train due to issues.

I’m curious with the 120’s if people are reconstituting them with 1.2ml or with 1.3ml given the 13iu lab result? Guess it’s semantics but I’m curious what others are doing. Thanks!

Meaning my BP is usually fine, I take a GH dose, and a few hours later my BP is suddenly 170/110. This has now happened twice, and the only new factor is the growth. I’m discontinuing use since there’s no way it’s worth this (literal and figurative) headache.
I’ve been taking 20iu and retaining a lot of water and bp runs around 130/80, not saying the gh isn’t spiking your bp being we all react differently to different compounds.

It’s been a while since I’ve used Optis but I’m getting back on the train due to issues.

I’m curious with the 120’s if people are reconstituting them with 1.2ml or with 1.3ml given the 13iu lab result? Guess it’s semantics but I’m curious what others are doing. Thanks!
I've been doing 1.2ml

interesting- so you like it so far it appears- how long are you going to stay on? interested in seeing how you do with them
Yeah bro, everything is great so far. Everything happens slowly but surely and I'm fine with that.
I have a 5-month cycle and plan on getting another 5 months cycle around the last month of this go around

Yeah bro, everything is great so far. Everything happens slowly but surely and I'm fine with that.
I have a 5-month cycle and plan on getting another 5 months cycle around the last month of this go around
5 to 6 months or longer is a good duration. Some also take T4 while on HGH.

I started with 1.2ml but some other meso member said he uses 1ml regardless of the claimed mg content so i started doing that. Ive been testing the optis and feel pretty good about them.

Last night for example i tested 4iu and took my blood sugars to see whats going on and this was my result: baseline was 80 at 20 min mark 2 hours after eating a meal of pasta and hamburger bs=112 at 40 min bs=136 with a note that i felt funny, hard to think is what i wrote at 1hr bs= 118 and i noted i felt sleepy at 1hr 45min bs= 85 and i went to sleep. Had the best sleep maybe in my life _(noted in my diary my sleep was better than sex whatever that means) and that i woke up full of energy which for me doesn't happen. I slept a solid 9 hours only waking once at 4am to pee and eat eggo waffles. Normally i have to get up and pee a few more times which is normal when im lifting. I drink at least a gallon of water around a workout which is usually late at night.

Also my experience with gh is limited but in comparing with the myolux brand i had before the optis seem to dissolve very fast like as soon as the water trickles in i roll the vial around slowly a time or two and its basically all.dissolved. before i had to put the water in and put it back in the fridge and wait 30 minutes at least. Also the optis i noticed the puck of powder is one solid chunk and it doesnt move around in the vial the myolux was just loose powder that was all over inside the vial.

Cosmetically i would say the myolux made a bigger impact short term and i am very suspicious of it. The effect i saw was not what i was expecting based on anecdotal user reports that i have read over time. Too good to be true.

So yeah, so far so goot re#opti 120's. I guess i will have to try some geno pens and compare results then. Hope this helps.

Oh and a few jabs with the myolux left me with these weird welts at the inject site. Lasted several days very annoying. No welts with optis. Also no sides yet no swollen fingers no waking up almost in tears with wrist pain. Some water retention.

Last edited:
That all makes sense. It’s just so weird that it happened within a few doses. You hear about how GH takes time to show signs of working, and guys get side effects after many weeks, but three doses in and I’m feeling like I’m going to die was not expected.
Placebo effect. Its all in your head. Get back on and stick with it. Read more until you feel comfortable. You have to learn to control your own mind its quite powerful.

I’ve been taking 20iu and retaining a lot of water and bp runs around 130/80, not saying the gh isn’t spiking your bp being we all react differently to different compounds.

This is something like you giving a driving instructions to someone who is riding his bike first time with his training wheels off and you yourself are driving a Ferrari :D

Placebo effect. Its all in your head. Get back on and stick with it. Read more until you feel comfortable. You have to learn to control your own mind its quite powerful.
That's one of the dumber things I've seen on meso since being here. High blood pressure certainly isn't in your head.

You can’t get a placebo effect from something that you never believed was physically possible. For this fakakta theory to be true I’d have had to believe that taking GH could cause a hypertensive crisis. Instead I assumed I would take it and nothing would happen. I don’t think you’re serving the goal of harm reduction by telling people “high blood pressure is all in your head, just ignore it”. That’s fairly dangerous advice to be handing out, man.

I started with 1.2ml but some other meso member said he uses 1ml regardless of the claimed mg content so i started doing that. Ive been testing the optis and feel pretty good about them.

Last night for example i tested 4iu and took my blood sugars to see whats going on and this was my result: baseline was 80 at 20 min mark 2 hours after eating a meal of pasta and hamburger bs=112 at 40 min bs=136 with a note that i felt funny, hard to think is what i wrote at 1hr bs= 118 and i noted i felt sleepy at 1hr 45min bs= 85 and i went to sleep. Had the best sleep maybe in my life _(noted in my diary my sleep was better than sex whatever that means) and that i woke up full of energy which for me doesn't happen. I slept a solid 9 hours only waking once at 4am to pee and eat eggo waffles. Normally i have to get up and pee a few more times which is normal when im lifting. I drink at least a gallon of water around a workout which is usually late at night.

Also my experience with gh is limited but in comparing with the myolux brand i had before the optis seem to dissolve very fast like as soon as the water trickles in i roll the vial around slowly a time or two and its basically all.dissolved. before i had to put the water in and put it back in the fridge and wait 30 minutes at least. Also the optis i noticed the puck of powder is one solid chunk and it doesnt move around in the vial the myolux was just loose powder that was all over inside the vial.

Cosmetically i would say the myolux made a bigger impact short term and i am very suspicious of it. The effect i saw was not what i was expecting based on anecdotal user reports that i have read over time. Too good to be true.

So yeah, so far so goot re#opti 120's. I guess i will have to try some geno pens and compare results then. Hope this helps.

Oh and a few jabs with the myolux left me with these weird welts at the inject site. Lasted several days very annoying. No welts with optis. Also no sides yet no swollen fingers no waking up almost in tears with wrist pain. Some water retention.
Wait, you have a diary?:rolleyes: