MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

True strait protium diet is a diarredic in itself. Definitely hold more water on gh though. What is dimmer. I see it discussed on the forum know what people say but what exactly is it?
[IMG alt="janoshik"]https://cdn.thinksteroids.com/community/data/avatars/m/87/87933.jpg?1524922937[/IMG]

janoshik

Member​

MisterSuperGod said:
i believe @janoshik explained what dimer is. You might be able to find it in his main thread, unless he feels like replying to this tag with an explanation?
Simply put it's two molecules of rHGH joining together decreasing the efficiency of it. High dimer is also associated with more side effects. It is one of the routine tests prescribed by the pharmacopoeia.

Honestly BA is not needed unless storing for a long time. I haven’t used bac water in over 3 yrs.

I don’t boil water either... I use sterile water I get 25 20ml vials for 50 bucks.

I have never got welts or infections.....

A test I wouldn’t mind seeing @jano do would be to test a vial of growth then reconstruct using bac water and sterile water letting sit for a couple days then testing again. See if the BA degraded any of the hormone.
If i use a vial for 3 days max, is it better to use sterile water or BA? Doesnt it degrade with sterile water? I dont have access to ba right now

If i use a vial for 3 days max, is it better to use sterile water or BA? Doesnt it degrade with sterile water? I dont have access to ba right now
No, I just recommend BAC water in general. Sterile water is meant to be used right away and does not contain anything to prevent bacterial growth.

Sterile water does not degrade the GH more than BAC water.

Three days? Sterile water should be fine. It's really only two days. You mix it up, inject (that's 1), then the next day (2), and the next day (3) it's all gone. Right? That's just two days from mixing to all gone.

I have been using bacteriostatic because serostim is 18 iu, and using 3 iu, I was taking almost a week for a full vial.

Three days? Sterile water should be fine. It's really only two days. You mix it up, inject (that's 1), then the next day (2), and the next day (3) it's all gone. Right? That's just two days from mixing to all gone.

I have been using bacteriostatic because serostim is 18 iu, and using 3 iu, I was taking almost a week for a full vial.
True, its actually only 2, 12 iu a vial, 4 iu each time, i ordered few ba, i have only one vial of sterile water, i guess ill use it till its finished

True, its actually only 2, 12 iu a vial, 4 iu each time, i ordered few ba, i have only one vial of sterile water, i guess ill use it till its finished

You are totally fine following standard protocols using sterile water for a couple days. BAC water is just nice cause for peptides etc it's good for long term.

Quick question. Just received a box of Jins. Went on their site to verify authenticity and it asked for a serial #. Is the batch # the same thing? Apparently, there's supposed to be an anti-counterfeit sticker on the box, but there wasn't one. When I used the batch #, their site said it was fake. I'm not saying it is, just want make sure I'm entering the correct #.

Thanks!

Quick question. Just received a box of Jins. Went on their site to verify authenticity and it asked for a serial #. Is the batch # the same thing? Apparently, there's supposed to be an anti-counterfeit sticker on the box, but there wasn't one. When I used the batch #, their site said it was fake. I'm not saying it is, just want make sure I'm entering the correct #.

Thanks!
Can you post some pictures there is absolutely a 12 digit serial on the anti counterfit sticker. Im not sure if they changed it and its on the inside of the flip up lid.

Jins are super faked these days and I wouldn't chance it unless it came from like Opti himself who I believe brings them in now. Should be fibers on the sticker too.

If you got them from Opti they should be perfectly fine but that's what the sticker looks like unless they've changed and it's over the flip open tab for the box. I believe they added more stuff in recent years.

1618275428349.png

Last edited:
Can you post some pictures there is absolutely a 12 digit serial on the anti counterfit sticker. Im not sure if they changed it and its on the inside of the flip up lid.

Jins are super faked these days and I wouldn't chance it unless it came from like Opti himself who I believe brings them in now. Should be fibers on the sticker too.

If you got them from Opti they should be perfectly fine but that's what the sticker looks like unless they've changed and it's over the flip open tab for the box. I believe they added more stuff in recent years.

View attachment 145328
I got it from opti. There is no sticker. Pics attached. 20210412_193453.jpg20210412_193442.jpg20210412_193434.jpg20210412_193416.jpg20210412_193434.jpg20210412_193416.jpg20210412_193402.jpg20210412_193347.jpg20210412_193335.jpg20210412_193316.jpg

If you peel off the clear sticker GENSCI should remain on box. That serial number is different than the 4 I have, they all have their own numbers. That makes me nervous that it says it's counterfeit though. Which website did you check on?

Going to post legit pics for you to compare posted by a well known guy who buys a lot of GH in december 2020, yours looks fine to me. One of the dead give aways is the swirling green on the front of the box is not as vibrant. Jins are brutal cause they are faked so much but @opti brings in multiple kinds of pharma and one of the best generics on the market I wouldn't be worried.

1618277117861.png

1618277159430.png

1618277173417.png

1618277352781.png

edit: and here is a fake one so you can see what I mean by the almost dark everygreen swirl vs yours and the real ones brighter, vibrant green on the box:

1618277609280.png

Last edited:
Not saying opti is fake Jin, but I got him from steroidstour in the same box same label got it tested and fake no gh in it. Opti has never done me wrong so I would think that what you have is good. Always good to check tho. Good luck with that buddy.