MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I sent all the pics off to Gensci, per their website request. I'll lyk if they respond.
When they respond

I wouldn’t give them any info on how you got the kits

when I had emailed them in the past

they were concerned someone with a US region IP addresses had acquired these kits

they recommend staying with the Distributors

they can get into trouble if they start seeing these kits being passed out around the Internet

When they respond

I wouldn’t give them any info on how you got the kits

when I had emailed them in the past

they were concerned someone with a US region IP addresses had acquired these kits

they recommend staying with the Distributors

they can get into trouble if they start seeing these kits being passed out around the Internet
I would never but appreciate the comment.

I finally convince my doctor to include an HGH serum test along with the IGF test he already includes. For the last seven-weeks I've been on half a vial/day of the Grey tops so the IGF test will cover that. I have both the 240iu Blue kits and the 280iu Purple kit. I am probably going with the Purple tops as those are still being offered and not the Blues.
Since the standard protocol is to inject 10ius three hours before testing looking for a score of at least around 20, I plan to inject 1/3 of the 28iu vial and see where it scores. Does that sound fair or do you have any alternative methods. I only get this chance every 4 months as my State doesn't allow an HGH serrum test without a prescription.

I finally convince my doctor to include an HGH serum test along with the IGF test he already includes. For the last seven-weeks I've been on half a vial/day of the Grey tops so the IGF test will cover that. I have both the 240iu Blue kits and the 280iu Purple kit. I am probably going with the Purple tops as those are still being offered and not the Blues.
Since the standard protocol is to inject 10ius three hours before testing looking for a score of at least around 20, I plan to inject 1/3 of the 28iu vial and see where it scores. Does that sound fair or do you have any alternative methods. I only get this chance every 4 months as my State doesn't allow an HGH serrum test without a prescription.
Good stuff buddy! I run the purple tops did the same protocol. I injected 10iu of the purple top 280 I start my stop watch on my phone and try to shoot for getting my blood taken 2 1/2 hours later. With pharma grade I test right a round 40 on a gh serum test. With opti 280 purple top I tested 37. At 2 hours and 34 minutes later from injection. That’s the protocol I use. Opti 280 excellent product. Hope thats helpful.

Attachments

• 60EDEA5A-121B-4240-A8E4-EFBDD728229E.png
    60EDEA5A-121B-4240-A8E4-EFBDD728229E.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 36
Good stuff buddy! I run the purple tops did the same protocol. I injected 10iu of the purple top 280 I start my stop watch on my phone and try to shoot for getting my blood taken 2 1/2 hours later. With pharma grade I test right a round 40 on a gh serum test. With opti 280 purple top I tested 37. At 2 hours and 34 minutes later from injection. That’s the protocol I use. Opti 280 excellent product. Hope thats helpful.
I want to see what your IGF numbers are at your dose

Blood Serums are used as a BioMarker

The results do not always reflect purity, strength of the synthetic protein being used

everyone processes it differently and results (serum) can vary

Testing the protein (vial) is the only way to know accurately what’s in the vial

Serum (IGF-1) results are appreciated tho

The results do not always reflect purity, strength of the synthetic protein being used

Testing the protein (vial) is the only way to know accurately what’s in the vial

True. Depends on how you metabolize it. When I first started useing gh I used this protocol I would test with good pharma around 50. I’ve used a lot of growth since. Now with pharma I test around 40. That’s as pretty solid base line for me. I have other friends that do the same protocol and people who are new to gh will score above above 45 every time with a high quality pharma grade at 10iu and blood taken 2 1/2 hours later. I have one friend who has done a lot of gh and his bass line is around 25. So yea definitely true what your saying.

A growth hormone test is necessary as well due to the fact that there are peptides that spike your igf1. Ive been sold gh before and igf1 is spiked but my growth serum is 2. Literally no growth hormone in my blood. Clearly a peptide.

A growth hormone test is necessary as well due to the fact that there are peptides that spike your igf1. Ive been sold gh before and igf1 is spiked but my growth serum is 2. Literally no growth hormone in my blood. Clearly a peptide.
True, but grey market secretagogues aren't going to raise your IGF anywhere near the amount that GH will. On opti 120s, my GH was 3.5 but my IGF was 415. I was on 4IUs for that test. That said, I only took 4IU 2.5-3 hours before my blood pull.

I no there are some that like to pooh-pooh these test. Well, do you have any better suggestions? Do we put 100% faith in a source telling use his stuff his pure and over dosed. If it was pure shit would he tell us that. Doctors use the IGF test on their patients. It lets them know how the patient is processing the HGH. If your base levels, blood test without any exogenous HGH, is at say, 160 ng/ml, and then you go on 4iu of a certain brands HGH and now you are at 360 ng/ml wouldn't that tell you something thing.

Sure the HGH serum test doesn't tell you dimer or purity but it does tell you how much HGH you have. Not everybody has the means and access to get their product lab tested. I'm not sure how long you've been involved in this but there was a time when we were at the complete mercy of sources and suppliers. We got reamed constantly. The serum test changed the whole game. You can criticize it that it is not perfect but you don't have any better ideas. If you test one brand and score a 25 and then another you score a 10 which one are you going to take?

What do you do to insure your HGH is good?

Not true

GH Serum elevated at 2 ng/mL is definitely a “spike” beings that resting GH Serum is normally > .1 ng/mL

here’s an example

A864111A-7240-47E5-86F6-D81C0F9AA414.jpeg

This was the 10 iu “protocol”

the protocol is not real science

it’s broscience

Pharma Comipanies use HPLC testing to test the protein

IGF1 serum testing is used for indicating bioavailability

True. Depends on how you metabolize it. When I first started useing gh I used this protocol I would test with good pharma around 50. I’ve used a lot of growth since. Now with pharma I test around 40. That’s as pretty solid base line for me. I have other friends that do the same protocol and people who are new to gh will score above above 45 every time with a high quality pharma grade at 10iu and blood taken 2 1/2 hours later. I have one friend who has done a lot of gh and his bass line is around 25. So yea definitely true what your saying.
Yes, which is why you should know what your baseline is. You can't accurately compare yourself to others but you can compare yourself to yourself. Whether you go up or go down. And you can extrapolate how others react as well. If people consistent experience an increase or decrease then that is valuable information

If you test one brand and score a 25 and then another you score a 10 which one are you going to take?

This is bro science

elevated Gh Serum indicates growth hormone

the higher number doesn
’t represent a better product

these are blood serum test

they are used as biomarkers

not to indicate product quality

that is what lab testing (HPLC) is for

there’s a thread posted years back where guys where serum testing each vial in the same kit then slamming the source for overdosing some vials and under dosing other vials

Complete Looney Toons bat shit crazy

it’s wasn’t the vials

it was the blood serum :)

Last edited:
What do you think about products like Opti’s? Why don’t you run them if HPLC came good?
I think his test well

I believe even Jano stated some of the generics he’s tested were on par as Pharma samples (or something similar)

I started with (Hong Kong, Russia, Moldova, Mexico) j Jintropin when I realized they were authentic

after some research I found the BioHygenes to be authentic

Opti has them both

They’ve been consistent for me (elevated IGF1)

im not constantly doing bloodwork to see how I process them

saves me the headache

Not true

GH Serum elevated at 2 ng/mL is definitely a “spike” beings that resting GH Serum is normally > .1 ng/mL

here’s an example

View attachment 145545

This was the 10 iu “protocol”

the protocol is not real science

it’s broscience

Pharma Comipanies use HPLC testing to test the protein

IGF1 serum testing is used for indicating bioavailability
OK, a lot of criticisms but no solutions. To me as long as the test are consistent then we can draw some conclusions. The 10iu/3 hour protocol was just an arbitrary method that everybody started following. We would get different results from different brands. Some would test in the 30s some, like IP maybe 5 or even zero. You don't think that matters? That we can infer some of the results from this test. If they are worthless then why do they have them? Why do I need a doctor's orders which I see on my lab requisition?

Again, what's important is not so much if the test itself is optimal but that it is consistent. A girl at work said that she wants to weigh herself every day but doesn't trust her scale. She's saving up for an expensive fancy one. She claims that her current scale weighs her heavier than the one at the gym. I told her it doesn't really matter if it's accurate but rather it's consistent. Step on the scale, note the wait, step on it again, note wait again, step on it again. She confirmed that the weight was exactly the same on all three attempts. Not you know it's consistent and it will accurately tell you whether you are gaining or losing weight regardless of your true weight.

If you want to change the protocol to 5ius and then measure 30 minutes later I won't have a problem with that. As long as everybody starts testing that way.

Sponsors

Latest posts