MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Do yall feel it's alright to pin with the same insulin pin you use to draw with. I was trying to pull with one and back load it into a fresh one but I keep fuckinh wasting it with my dumbass

Do yall feel it's alright to pin with the same insulin pin you use to draw with. I was trying to pull with one and back load it into a fresh one but I keep fuckinh wasting it with my dumbass
Also I am doing it IM not subq . The subq I rarely do and if I do it it's while I'm cutting in the morning an hour or 2 before cardio. I'm doing all IM right now

Yea I wouldn't question it if I was doing subq
When using HGH I am sure the "larger" needle you will be using will be 29g, probably 30g, there is no way that will damage your muscle or feel any pain due to dull needle, the diameter of those needles are ridiculously small, even a dull needle will make no difference regarding pain IM.

I had no idea anybody tried to swap needles for growth or insulin. Yes, it is ok to use the same needle for drawing and pinning, regardless of subcutaneous or intramuscular administration.

I had no idea anybody tried to swap needles for growth or insulin. Yes, it is ok to use the same needle for drawing and pinning, regardless of subcutaneous or intramuscular administration.
same here.
tbh i sometimes even use the same needle twice or 3 times, but i do not recommend this to others.

Why? Syringes are cheap. Totally not worth it
i can not even tell you why.. cost is not the issue. it started some years ago when i was much into peptides and on weekends pinned every 2 hours.. and it seems i more or less got used to this bad habit..