MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

i can not even tell you why.. cost is not the issue. it started some years ago when i was much into peptides and on weekends pinned every 2 hours.. and it seems i more or less got used to this bad habit..
You're not a heroin junkie and its not 1980s bodybuilding that shit is nasty....don't re-use syringes.

You're not a heroin junkie and its not 1980s bodybuilding that shit is nasty....don't re-use syringes.
you are correct.
With my needles i use for roids i am extremely careful.. swab everything, only use once etc. It is just for the insulin needles. Have to leave this shitty habit aside

i can not even tell you why.. cost is not the issue. it started some years ago when i was much into peptides and on weekends pinned every 2 hours.. and it seems i more or less got used to this bad habit..
What kind of peptides were you using to have to pin every 2 hours? Jesus...

Whatever it is wasn't worth it lol that's fucking retarded. People surviving on insulin don't even pin that much jesus. I thought I was an autist for doing 2ml of Inj. Carnitine daily for minute benefits.

you are correct.
With my needles i use for roids i am extremely careful.. swab everything, only use once etc. It is just for the insulin needles. Have to leave this shitty habit aside
Yea sometimes on my insulin pen I don't swap the needle every time use it 3 times tops . Only subq tho if I use the insulin IM I always use a fresh tip

it was more or less an experiment with ipa and ghrp-2 rotation.
half lives for those 2 are short. But as i said, i would never do it again because the effort doesnt pay off..

Got cts again, and when I get it sleeping is impossible. When I get it I cut my dose back down to 2 iu morning and night, cut my carbs completely out until I feel better usually no carbs for 3 to 5 days. I get this so bad that it’s not my hands going numb that bothers me but the sharp aching pains that I feel in the depths of my bones. Anyone have advice on getting rid of it or preventing it or suppressing the symptoms, besides taking less. Obviously taking less is the most practical thing to do. And does anyone know what exactly causes it? I’ve heard guys talk about dimmer but even that is hasn’t ever been explained very well.

Got cts again, and when I get it sleeping is impossible. When I get it I cut my dose back down to 2 iu morning and night, cut my carbs completely out until I feel better usually no carbs for 3 to 5 days. I get this so bad that it’s not my hands going numb that bothers me but the sharp aching pains that I feel in the depths of my bones. Anyone have advice on getting rid of it or preventing it or suppressing the symptoms, besides taking less. Obviously taking less is the most practical thing to do. And does anyone know what exactly causes it? I’ve heard guys talk about dimmer but even that is hasn’t ever been explained very well.
I find for me dosing at night and ramping up the dose slowly helps. When I start a run I start @1 i u for a week then two IU for a week or two and up it by one until I get to my dose. For some reason my first run with HGH was the worst for CTS. Since then I haven't gotten it nearly as bad if at all only thing that changed was dosing am to pm. As for what causes it not really sure I've always suspected water retention but I've heard the dimer thing as well

I find for me dosing at night and ramping up the dose slowly helps. When I start a run I start @1 i u for a week then two IU for a week or two and up it by one until I get to my dose. For some reason my first run with HGH was the worst for CTS. Since then I haven't gotten it nearly as bad if at all only thing that changed was dosing am to pm. As for what causes it not really sure I've always suspected water retention but I've heard the dimer thing as well
I believe water retention plays a big roll in it, when I cut my carbs out I lose the water and my symptoms are cut in half.

The other side effect that I deal with is cramping and muscle tightness. Anyone deal will that. I think gh depletes the body of sodium. Only have this problem with really high doses tho. Salt usually does the trick.

Had a Q for you all. Got blood work on the Optis. Was on 4iu for a few mths then went up to 6iu. Got my labs checked and this is what I got. I took 10iu 3hrs before

GH 37.7
Igf1 251

hba1c 5.1
Fasting glucose 5.2

everything else was in order like lipids, lytes, CBC etc.

now GH level is super high but igf1 is high normal. Would expect a lot more from 6iu.

my Q is, what could be affecting my igf 1 and thoughts on this?

I take insulin glargine 4iu am/pm to protect against elevated sugar levels from GH. I take a lowest dose statin for general health. Other than that I just take vitamins. I was on 300mg NPP and test. I heard npp/19nor can have an effect on igf1 but not that drastic

Had a Q for you all. Got blood work on the Optis. Was on 4iu for a few mths then went up to 6iu. Got my labs checked and this is what I got. I took 10iu 3hrs before

GH 37.7
Igf1 251

hba1c 5.1
Fasting glucose 5.2

everything else was in order like lipids, lytes, CBC etc.

now GH level is super high but igf1 is high normal. Would expect a lot more from 6iu.

my Q is, what could be affecting my igf 1 and thoughts on this?

I take insulin glargine 4iu am/pm to protect against elevated sugar levels from GH. I take a lowest dose statin for general health. Other than that I just take vitamins. I was on 300mg NPP and test. I heard npp/19nor can have an effect on igf1 but not that drastic
Some people don’t convert well. It’s speculated that it’s either an issue in the liver or the igf1 receptors.

Boston loyd talks about this . He has the same issue, where gh serum shows high but his igf doesn’t budge .

Some people don’t convert well. It’s speculated that it’s either an issue in the liver or the igf1 receptors.

Boston loyd talks about this . He has the same issue, where gh serum shows high but his igf doesn’t budge .
Strange because I’m 6’6 must of been conversion at some point haha. Maybe doesn’t affect height.

what can be done if your conversion sucks? And is there any use even using GH then

Strange because I’m 6’6 must of been conversion at some point haha. Maybe doesn’t affect height.

what can be done if your conversion sucks? And is there any use even using GH then
I'm interested on the responses of this aswell, I've been thru 3 different generics and 1 pharma and my igf has never elevated and actually dropped from baseline with GH serum testing in the higher range. My wife has ran the same generics and her igf increased even in an aggressive caloric deficiency.

I'm interested on the responses of this aswell, I've been thru 3 different generics and 1 pharma and my igf has never elevated and actually dropped from baseline with GH serum testing in the higher range. My wife has ran the same generics and her igf increased even in an aggressive caloric deficiency.
Hopefully we get a good reply. I’m a bit stumped. I’ll check my liver enzymes now and see if something going on. But otherwise what’s the answer, go up in GH and see if it raises... if igf1 doesn’t raise what’s the use.

i read something in the gh section a while back about low igf levels on tren and that while it does lower ur igf levels, tren does make your igf more effective or something. could be your npp since it is a 19nor like tren