MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Probably admin deleted it because someone reported it for having your personal information like name, address, etc? So high likely they did it for your security.

I deleted my name. I did include the name of the lab, along with the time and date of the test. If a post is deleted, i.e., censored, I would think that the poster would be notified as to why it was deleted so that further violations can be avoided. I have no idea who or why the post was deleted. I've seen similar post all the time in this thread and sharing actual test results is valuable information for the members here.

Did it actually post or did you get the waiting for moderator approval thingy?
Nothing was deleted. Nothing got held up in auto-moderation.

Maybe a technical issue prevented it from actually being posted. I don't know.

Please just try again.

Yea his gh serum was like 37.7, I remembered that cause I tested 37.4 with the same protocol.
36.1. But I wanted to be clear with the testing protocol I used. I'll repost and if it gets deleted will the mod please have the balls to identify yourself and give me the reason so I don't violate the rules again.

Nothing was deleted. Nothing got held up in auto-moderation.

Maybe a technical issue prevented it from actually being posted. I don't know.

Please just try again.
No personal info. I blocked it out. And, yes, it did post. Someone replied to it. I'll repost.

36.1. But I wanted to be clear with the testing protocol I used. I'll repost and if it gets deleted will the mod please have the balls to identify yourself and give me the reason so I don't violate the rules again.
I don't know what your problem is but nothing was deleted. I am the only one with power to delete. You've been told repeatedly that there is nothing in the rules to prohibit posting this information. So, just post it already. WTF?

Standard protocol for the HGH serum test is an IM injection of 10ius three hours to having blood drawn. These vials are advertised to be 28ius (specifically 27.5ius/vial) so I needed to test at least 1/3 of a vial to get a score close to the standard procedure. I reconstituted with 120 units of Bac water but instead of injecting 40 units (1/3 of the vial) I injected 45 units to compensated and get closer to 10ius.

Over the years a score of 20 ng/ml is considered good score and used as the base standard of comparison. As you can see in the attachment the reference level, the normal level of circulating HGH, is equal to or less than 7 ng/ml. As you can also see my score was 36.1 ng/ml.

Assuming this is a typical vial and a typical score, the 280iu kits has got to be the best deal ever on HGH.

You're welcome, Opti, for increasing your sales. I just hope and pray that this level is able to be maintained.

Attachments

• HGHSerum04262021.jpg
    HGHSerum04262021.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 39
I took a screen shot of the Opti test just posted so if it gets deleted again I have proof that it was posted. BTW, it's 36.4 ng/ml and not 36.1 ng/ml.

Your paranoia and sense of persecution is unreal.

BTW, it looks like you're having a "technical problem" posting the information. It doesn't contain the data you think it does.

Please try again.
Paranoia? Sense of persecution? That's quite a leap, my friend. I made a post and then later it was gone. I called attention to it. I reposted. I just got through looking at it and bringing up the attachment and all seems well. Why don't you just speak plainly and directly and tell me what data is missing? The first line in the attachment presents the HGH serum score.

Paranoia? Sense of persecution? That's quite a leap, my friend. I made a post and then later it was gone. I called attention to it. I reposted. I just got through looking at it and bringing up the attachment and all seems well. Why don't you just speak plainly and directly and tell me what data is missing? The first line in the attachment presents the HGH serum score.
Nothing was deleted by me. Period. You are mistaken. End of story.

The data did not match what you posted. But you edited your post to reflect that.

Nothing was deleted by me. Period. You are mistaken. End of story.

The data did not match what you posted. But you edited your post to reflect that.
I never said you deleted it. I never made any mention or reference to you at all. You never even entered my mind. I am not mistaken. It seems that it is you that is a bit paranoid and have an "unreal" sense of persecution. There was no story.

I didn't edit anything but simply reposted. But as long as everything is kosher then I will consider the matter closed. I am happy to report this information and reinforce a sense of confidence in Opti's products in a market that is so full of corruption.

I never said you deleted it. I never made any mention or reference to you at all. You never even entered my mind. I am not mistaken. It seems that it is you that is a bit paranoid and have an "unreal" sense of persecution. There was no story.

I didn't edit anything but simply reposted. But as long as everything is kosher then I will consider the matter closed. I am happy to report this information and reinforce a sense of confidence in Opti's products in a market that is so full of corruption.
When you call out a "moderator" for deleting, you are talking about me. Don't you get it?

When you call out a "moderator" for deleting, you are talking about me. Don't you get it?
Actually, I didn't "get it". I assumed, like on most boards, that there are several mods from different time zones. My impression is that you are very involved in a variety of issues regarding this cult and are fighting the bigger battles. I didn't think you actually had time to monitor and moderate threads on this board. Props for the hands-on approach with your plate being so full. You were very helpful to me about ten years ago regarding a legal issue so no disrespect intended.

Actually, I didn't "get it". I assumed, like on most boards, that there are several mods from different time zones. My impression is that you are very involved in a variety of issues regarding this cult and are fighting the bigger battles. I didn't think you actually had time to monitor and moderate threads on this board. Props for the hands-on approach with your plate being so full. You were very helpful to me about ten years ago regarding a legal issue so no disrespect intended.
Mythical Millard - The Omnimod

They're made in different facilities, different purity and dimer content
Where are the 240IU kits more recent lab results for purity and dimer? If I remember well I saw the last 120IU kits lab result with the new Jano's method, but since I have been following this thread since last month or so I do not remember seeing recent lab results for the 240IU ones.

If you have it on hand I would appreciate it, it will save me a bit of time.

Btw, is there a 3rd product of 280 IU as everyone is talking about it? I can only see 2 products 120/240IU on their web as own brand listed products.

Last edited:
They're made in different facilities, different purity and dimer content
Thank you very much homie. I believe the 120s tested better? I'll have to dig around the testing section. I just need 2-4 iu a day for health and fat loss. Hope you dont mind if I pick yalls brain from time to time.

Where are the 240IU kits more recent lab results for purity and dimer? If I remember well I saw the last 120IU kits lab result with the new Jano's method, but since I have been following this thread since last month or so I do not remember seeing recent lab results for the 240IU ones.

If you have it on hand I would appreciate it, it will save me a bit of time.

Btw, is there a 3rd product of 280 IU as everyone is talking about it? I can only see 2 products 120/240IU on their web as own brand listed products.
Pretty sure the 240iu kits aren't available anymore. They were the batch previous to the 280's I believe. I could be wrong though.
Thank you very much homie. I believe the 120s tested better? I'll have to dig around the testing section. I just need 2-4 iu a day for health and fat loss. Hope you dont mind if I pick yalls brain from time to time.
No worries, ask away.

These vials are advertised to be 28ius (specifically 27.5ius/vial)
Where is the last lab results of it for IU, purity and dimer? Asking because you stated the 27.5IU, so I assume there were some tests, was it of your batch?
Pretty sure the 240iu kits aren't available anymore. They were the batch previous to the 280's I believe. I could be wrong though.
Thank you. I supposed it because after using the search tool everyone was talking about the 280 IU kits, I will have to read the last months pages to look for extra information. Website seems not to be updated at all.