MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

What are you guy's thoughts on Tony Huge's statements? I think he's full of shit.
C9C1FCA5-C722-402C-892F-A478A480942F.png

Attachments

• F11367ED-5B84-4666-B6FB-51D65A91F238.png
    F11367ED-5B84-4666-B6FB-51D65A91F238.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
same here. I also use (or atleast did when ive used GH) Optis, not from this source but the EU source who gets his optis from here i guess.
I liked the results. It is very clean and has a low side effect profile.
However, I would like to understand where these variances come from. I am not doubting the quality, but understanding the "issue" helps everyone in my opinion.

For example if the result is that HGH in powder form still degrades when not put in the fridge (or even then) then this would be important to know for the community since people should/would not stock huge amounts then (and i guess you would overthing your "system" too @Mighty-mouse
Maybe keeping it in the freezer would be the solution to stop degrading?
I think we are still far away from understanding every nuances of hgh and its optimal storage/reconstitution/usage(?) etc.
Hospitals and pharmacies always keep GH in the refrigerator. This is valuable space, especially in a pharmacy. They would not do it if they didn't think it was necessary. I mean, what's so hard. Be like Methly Mike and get a portable fridge if you have issues using your main refrigerator.

What are you guy's thoughts on Tony Huge's statements? I think he's full of shit.
View attachment 150075
I get no sides on GH even at 12 ius/day. No Carpal, water retention, sore joints, high BP.... With MK 677 water retention and BP went through the roof. It does work though. Did noticeably raise my IGF levels. Those who cycle off GH should definitely give it a try.

Hospitals and pharmacies always keep GH in the refrigerator. This is valuable space, especially in a pharmacy. They would not do it if they didn't think it was necessary. I mean, what's so hard. Be like Methly Mike and get a portable fridge if you have issues using your main refrigerator.

I hope you don't refrigerate Serostims prior to reconstitution....... It says it on the pamplet inside the box lol

I hope you don't refrigerate Serostims prior to reconstitution....... It says it on the pamplet inside the box lol
LOL! With my paycheck, I'd be lucky to even smell real seros let alone use them. You still have to store them in the fridge after reconstitution.

LOL! With my paycheck, I'd be lucky to even smell real seros let alone use them. You still have to store them in the fridge after reconstitution.
Cmon @mtt, we know everyone on here has a big fat bank account and a knockout wife with a chick on the side even hotter than her.......

Lmao

Correct, once reconstituted you have to store in the fridge.
well, of course i stored my reconstituted stuff in the fridge.
but for the powdered ones?
some say it is not necessary, some say it even damages the peptides. Some say use the freezer.
We simply do not know. We just assume.

Pre-mixed pharma is a different story..

I use a coke
I get no sides on GH even at 12 ius/day. No Carpal, water retention, sore joints, high BP.... With MK 677 water retention and BP went through the roof. It does work though. Did noticeably raise my IGF levels. Those who cycle off GH should definitely give it a try.
When I took MK for the first time I woke up 10lbs heavier the next day, face bloated asf

He is just selling a product like a used car salesman. He claims sarms and mk677 are better then steroids because he sells sarms and mk677.
I remember Bill Phillips used to out shitty supplement companies (to his benefit but a good thing nonetheless) we really need a new Bill Phillips to out these assholes. Too bad Blaha turned out such a fraud. IIRC outing fake gurus was his claim to fame early on.