MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

It was less than 3% since we are being technical and a 1.2 iu difference

Did you not read his plus or minus variance with his testing? Apparently not…. Cause then we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

I’m not talking shit on @janoshik and his testing but, it is possible he could test the same vial 2 times and get that swing.
I've done intra and interday variability studies on the same vial and it was more in the gist of 0.1-0.2 IU variance, but I'm not saying it's not possible.

EG. L4Tox has even higher MoE on GH (eg MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE )

Well buy a few and send to jano for testing. Or at the least do a serum test yourself.

This is meso since when do we trust a sources test?

Most people know I don’t back any source or promote any source… but I will say opti has the most testing on his growth out of anybody on this forum. His test combined with the members that test.

I know I got well over 20 blood test off his shit. As well as the other members that send to jano and run bloods.

What more do y’all want? Opti to come bring it to you and suck you off in the process.

Then people are bitching about a purity that seems pretty good with @janoshik new testing method and writhin margin of error.
Got nothing but praise for opti gh so far.
If I was financially able I would be skankhunt the 2nd coming. I'd be sending jano all kinds of stuff. Just don't have it like that yet.

Actually, I thought and read that it was 7 lbs per inch of height.
Not from my experience
You could be right
But when IFBB pros talk inches and lbs 1 inch height equates to 10lbs either direction.
Thats my understanding.

Even so by your metric mm is 5 inches shorter than me so plus 35lbs to his 230 is 265. He's still bigger and leaner. Unless his bone structure is somehow heavier which could be possible but I have a thick skull so..

Not from my experience
You could be right
But when IFBB pros talk inches and lbs 1 inch height equates to 10lbs either direction.
Thats my understanding.

Even so by your metric mm is 5 inches shorter than me so plus 35lbs to his 230 is 265. He's still bigger and leaner. Unless his bone structure is somehow heavier which could be possible but I have a thick skull so..
I meant to say Mighty-Mouse is 5 inches shorter not mm....no disrespect intended

It was also nearly 3% in purity down to 94%.
It was less than 3% since we are being technical and a 1.2 iu difference
See above. I wrote: "nearly", and I was correct.

Did you not read his plus or minus variance with his testing? Apparently not…. Cause then we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

I’m not talking shit on @janoshik and his testing but, it is possible he could test the same vial 2 times and get that swing.
Yes. I did. Did you read my posts and Jano's carefully? I'll try and spell it out one more time as respectfully as i can despite you choosing not to do the same for me.

1. Consistency and real world results vs theoretical MoE:
-As I mentioned, while the result does technically fall within Jano's proposed margin of error, that's all that is: theoretical. Is it possible the test error was large enough to account for the variance? Yep. Is it probable? No. Let's give Jano a little more credit than that.

We have quite a few Janoshik tests of optitropin going back to the beginning, and even with this supposed MoE, we've never seen a greater than 1% difference in purity, (from what I could find). I repeat, we have a real world sample, of significant quanity, that shows less than 1% variance over multiple years.
So, what is more likely? That Jano's test was significantly off for the first time in years? Or, is it more likely the gh was off this time? I am not suggesting one or the other is true, but I will defend that it is a reasonable question to ask. I really don't understand how anyone could disagree with that.

2. Jano's own words: (forgive the poor formatting, multi-quoting on here is difficult via mobile)

Manu: yes, this is what i have meant when i have written that there are testing tolerances but they shouldnt be as big as shown in the example i would assume? Because GH tested @ 12iu with 94% purity and one tested at 13,5iu 97% purity are two different beasts..at least in my eyes

Jano: "I agree" (post #7423)

Mighty Mouse:
Thanks for the reply….

So using the margin of error on the two test shown earlier they could be very similar then?
Jano: It's maximum MoE, which I hope I am not hitting with each and every sample, but theoretically yes. I really do think that wouldn't be the only factor, though. (post #7482)

Mighty Mouse, I think it's nice that you're defending opti. You've clearly had great success with his stuff and have contributed a lot of helpful bloodwork and feedback.

I also really like his product and service. I think it's fair to say he's the best gh source meso has ever seen. I also think that it's fair for members and customers to ask questions to keep sources honest, no matter how great their track record.

That's all. I don't want to argue further. I hope @opti will provide some additional insight.

Mighty Mouse, I think it's nice that you're defending opti. You've clearly had great success with his stuff and have contributed a lot of helpful bloodwork and feedback.

I also really like his product and service. I think it's fair to say he's the best gh source meso has ever seen. I also think that it's fair for members and customers to ask questions to keep sources honest, no matter how great their track record.

That's all. I don't want to argue further. I hope @opti will provide some additional insight.

same here. I also use (or atleast did when ive used GH) Optis, not from this source but the EU source who gets his optis from here i guess.
I liked the results. It is very clean and has a low side effect profile.
However, I would like to understand where these variances come from. I am not doubting the quality, but understanding the "issue" helps everyone in my opinion.

For example if the result is that HGH in powder form still degrades when not put in the fridge (or even then) then this would be important to know for the community since people should/would not stock huge amounts then (and i guess you would overthing your "system" too @Mighty-mouse
Maybe keeping it in the freezer would be the solution to stop degrading?
I think we are still far away from understanding every nuances of hgh and its optimal storage/reconstitution/usage(?) etc.

I'm new to hgh, 4 weeks in currently @ 2ui/day of opti120. When exactly will all this water start to go away? I'm up 10lbs, my face and torso look bloated, shoes fit extra tight.

I'm new to hgh, 4 weeks in currently @ 2ui/day of opti120. When exactly will all this water start to go away? I'm up 10lbs, my face and torso look bloated, shoes fit extra tight.
I think when you stop running it. If it bothers you try over the counter diuretic. I have xpel works goot when I use it.

same here. I also use (or atleast did when ive used GH) Optis, not from this source but the EU source who gets his optis from here i guess.
I liked the results. It is very clean and has a low side effect profile.
However, I would like to understand where these variances come from. I am not doubting the quality, but understanding the "issue" helps everyone in my opinion.

For example if the result is that HGH in powder form still degrades when not put in the fridge (or even then) then this would be important to know for the community since people should/would not stock huge amounts then (and i guess you would overthing your "system" too @Mighty-mouse
Maybe keeping it in the freezer would be the solution to stop degrading?
I think we are still far away from understanding every nuances of hgh and its optimal storage/reconstitution/usage(?) etc.
I keep all my gh and bac and syringes in the fridge. Unrecon and everything.

I just couldn't disagree with his IGF-1 results, and I think he has tested and publicized more of those than any person alive, along with very detailed information about how he got there. I even considered taking up daily tequila shots.