MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

What’s it like being in HS during tiktok/covid/brain snatcher
Where I live there was an 8pm curfew for like 3-4 months which was aids. Come next September school is going to be fully in class, I liked online classes cuz they were really easy. I find not that many people actually make tiktoks relative to people that use the app, Tiktok is a time waster for my generation, I will make an account when I get my physique where I want it to be. Shit ton of ppl I know developed anxiety due to Covid I find it funny tbh, myself and my circle of friends have violated most of the Covid rules.

Where I live there was an 8pm curfew for like 3-4 months which was aids. Come next September school is going to be fully in class, I liked online classes cuz they were really easy. I find not that many people actually make tiktoks relative to people that use the app, Tiktok is a time waster for my generation, I will make an account when I get my physique where I want it to be. Shit ton of ppl I know developed anxiety due to Covid I find it funny tbh, myself and my circle of friends have violated most of the Covid rules.
FYI your physique will never be where you want it to be. Even ZYZZ at the time he died was trying to dry out In a sauna and had a heart attack IIRC. Most any man would kill for his physique. He died trying to make it even better

Bump for opti, blood work is exactly where it is supposed to be, as usual, thanks again friend

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I hope this isn't a stupid question ... When I order a 120 kit does it come with the bac water? Or do I need to order that separate?

FYI your physique will never be where you want it to be. Even ZYZZ at the time he died was trying to dry out In a sauna and had a heart attack IIRC. Most any man would kill for his physique. He died trying to make it even better

i read that he was on lot of stims coke maybe included… and he died i read for heartstroke… due to stims and probably coke.. or stims alone that are enough… obv you have to be kinda predisposed… so, bad luck and bad choices… he could absolutely shred without overusing stupid clen ephedra and could absolutely avoid coke… in my avatar i was at 3200kcals, with 150mg tren and 3iu HGH… and it was a recomp…

No bac with your order. Mountainside medical equipment is a great place to get bac. They are small veteran own business and ship fast

@Dr.Leary

i read that he was on lot of stims coke maybe included… and he died i read for heartstroke… due to stims and probably coke.. or stims alone that are enough… obv you have to be kinda predisposed… so, bad luck and bad choices… he could absolutely shred without overusing stupid clen ephedra and could absolutely avoid coke… in my avatar i was at 3200kcals, with 150mg tren and 3iu HGH… and it was a recomp…
I don't remember exact details just that zyzz was in a dry sauna in Thailand when it happened. He is credited with getting a movement back toward aesthetics and away from mass monsters in bbing and also kind of single handedly started the whole Instagram model selfie movement. I believe he may be the reason we now have men's physique and classic in bbing

I don't remember exact details just that zyzz was in a dry sauna in Thailand when it happened. He is credited with getting a movement back toward aesthetics and away from mass monsters in bbing and also kind of single handedly started the whole Instagram model selfie movement. I believe he may be the reason we now have men's physique and classic in bbing

Zyzz was a 20 yo kid that inspired younger guys and same age guys, or slightly more…

He was a funny guy.. but as just stated , a kid…

in the 1950’s we had thisD739285F-DD30-45D9-86AA-13BF57C3E019.png00BCA8FF-67D4-49E8-B36F-C32F7DB4F618.jpeg

That i think inspired the whole universe…

Yeah it sucks living in California. Don’t forget the new Romeo and Juliet laws it’s completely legal for 22 year old to fuck a 12 year old in the ass if the go ahead is given.
That article says a minimum age of 14 and the difference is not legalization, but whether the person must register as a sex offender. Read the article you posted.