MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

As in I got scammed ?
No I am sure you are fine. I was fucking with you because that was your first post here.
I actually have never ordered from them but they have a solid rep. Hopefully someone who has ordered from them chimes in. I would give it a few more days and if they still have not responded, email again or tag them here. @opti or I guess if you are in Canada, @Opti-Canada

No I am sure you are fine. I was fucking with you because that was your first post here.
I actually have never ordered from them but they have a solid rep. Hopefully someone who has ordered from them chimes in. I would give it a few more days and if they still have not responded, email again or tag them here. @opti or I guess if you are in Canada, @Opti-Canada
Oh ya sorry, I don’t like to post unless I have too. Been around since before ssb, just like to lay low

I watched an interview with Boston loyd he’s the same way, he said he will do 20iu of gh everyday and his wife will do 2iu and she will test higher on an igf-1 test. I believe this is the reason a gh serum test is necessary also to help analyze potency of the gh you bought. Seems like every time I post a gh serum test to point out that it’s a good product there’s always someone out to tell me it’s pointless and shows nothing. I dont understand the logic behind that statement, that would be comparable to saying testing testosterone in blood tells nothing about the test your taking. Your blood work is a perfect senario why gh serum is necessary when identifying wheather your gh is a good product or not.
I agree with the gh serum part, but testosterone in my blood pretty much always comes back 3.2× that's with ugl or my precribed pharma. My buddy with the same script and dr and everything will pull 10×

I watched an interview with Boston loyd he’s the same way, he said he will do 20iu of gh everyday and his wife will do 2iu and she will test higher on an igf-1 test. I believe this is the reason a gh serum test is necessary also to help analyze potency of the gh you bought. Seems like every time I post a gh serum test to point out that it’s a good product there’s always someone out to tell me it’s pointless and shows nothing. I dont understand the logic behind that statement, that would be comparable to saying testing testosterone in blood tells nothing about the test your taking. Your blood work is a perfect senario why gh serum is necessary when identifying wheather your gh is a good product or not.
Yes, I was calling fake or underdosed the GH I was using. My state doesn't allow for an HGH serum test without a script as they do for IGF. I finally twisted the arm of my doctor and got him to sign off to it. I was surprised that the 240 kits tested so high that I thought it would come in on the low side considering the price. You want to get around a 20 for it to be acceptable but this weighed in at 34. My buddy that is also using them loves it. Best deal in the business.

I'm learning. Dimer means bad for health or less purity ? . I have 120s coming. How much bac water should I get to dilute the one 120. Thanks. Sorry for being so green. I've only ran qtropin and they sent it diluted with a cold pack attached . Thanks In advance
How did you like the Qtropin? That was the same company that I got my bogus IGF from?

Turns out I actually did get scammed, be careful gentleman someone hacked my emailed and sent a fake return email with fake donation address. @opti came through in a big way tho and helped me out, pleasure working with him

Turns out I actually did get scammed, be careful gentleman someone hacked my emailed and sent a fake return email with fake donation address. @opti came through in a big way tho and helped me out, pleasure working with him
Gtfoh, your first post and you got scammed all in one. You sure bring a lot to the table. Bounce the fuck out.

What was the email I just used him for the first time last night . Just double checking

Opti is an allstar when it comes to service and consistent. I said use wickr i meant ProtonMail

Yes. Again, how did you like the Qtropin HGH that comes premixed?
Well to be honest I have no blood to back it. My buddy ran it for awhile I ran it for about 8 months bo higher then 4 iu. I was on so much other sauce it was hard to tell I did she'd in my waiste. And mad cripple of hands in middle of night. I decided to run Optis . So you ordered off the source website? Man that's ashame I ran their gear for years and it was always solid and after joing meso I got suspicious and get on the forum and question the admin about testing . I think he's mad and me for busting his balls his only come back when I talked about meso was Janos slip up with mands. So he's defiabtly lurking on here. That's ashame about the insublouc they were promoting that shit like crazy in there and posted some bloods on it when ran with the qtropin. I'm under the impression every one on there is newbies to the game and run to the Google search engine. Because no one is testing and posting

Dude that happened to me a few months ago. I was super pissed when I finally found out. Got me for 2 240 kits I think. Someone in indiana