MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

When it happened to me I was using proton. And the hacker was using..... My proton. After sendimg opti bitcoin and address info, the hacker sent opti an email from my end asking for a different delivery address and recipient.
After complaining that I hadnt got a pack in however long it took, opti sent me the email thread. Fucking sucked
I have been saying this for years, but you guys really need to do a few things.

1. Go to settings and turn on 2fa. Use Authy, or similar program to manage 2FA

2. Go to settings and turn on the 2 password feature for proton. It is a little more work, but provides a second layer of security.

3. Use UNIQUE strong passwords for every site/email account. Don't reuse passwords, and don't use simple passwords. Use a good password manager to generate random, strong passwords, for everything, and use 1 strong password, you need to remember to access password manager.

Common theme is "hackers" breach a forum, or online store, and people used the same damn password for their login, as their email.

4. Don't click links in emails. No matter what. Just assume any link, or attachment is malicious, and don't click it.

This hacker actually did in reverse of what normally happens. Normally they breach your email, redirect incoming mail so you never see it, and change the BTC address(or act as the source) a source gives to their own address. Then customer emails a couple days later asking if their order is coming, yet source never even sent a payment address/or received payment. Surprised this guy actually rerouted GH somewhere. That is weird lol

I have been saying this for years, but you guys really need to do a few things.

1. Go to settings and turn on 2fa. Use Authy, or similar program to manage 2FA

2. Go to settings and turn on the 2 password feature for proton. It is a little more work, but provides a second layer of security.

3. Use UNIQUE strong passwords for every site/email account. Don't reuse passwords, and don't use simple passwords. Use a good password manager to generate random, strong passwords, for everything, and use 1 strong password, you need to remember to access password manager.

Common theme is "hackers" breach a forum, or online store, and people used the same damn password for their login, as their email.

4. Don't click links in emails. No matter what. Just assume any link, or attachment is malicious, and don't click it.

This hacker actually did in reverse of what normally happens. Normally they breach your email, redirect incoming mail so you never see it, and change the BTC address(or act as the source) a source gives to their own address. Then customer emails a couple days later asking if their order is coming, yet source never even sent a payment address/or received payment. Surprised this guy actually rerouted GH somewhere. That is weird lol
Yeah seems like a bad idea, he has to be connected.to address in someway. Unless he's acting as a source and sending product to a customer

Yeah seems like a bad idea, he has to be connected.to address in someway. Unless he's acting as a source and sending product to a customer
So I have actually seen where these scammers give a physical mailing address for cash to be sent to, and unsuspecting client mails $.

So I am guessing they have some sort of setup where they are having $ sent to someone else who thinks it is for crrypto or something not nefarious, and they get the crypto released ones funds clear.

But in this case, GH would be a weird thing to scam for..... There is no inherent value, unless whoever is receiving it, can resell it, or wants GH etc..

Just very odd....

So I have actually seen where these scammers give a physical mailing address for cash to be sent to, and unsuspecting client mails $.

So I am guessing they have some sort of setup where they are having $ sent to someone else who thinks it is for crrypto or something not nefarious, and they get the crypto released ones funds clear.

But in this case, GH would be a weird thing to scam for..... There is no inherent value, unless whoever is receiving it, can resell it, or wants GH etc..

Just very odd....
Totally, weird deal indeed.
Could be an elaborate reverse scam. Hoping source takes pity on you for getting "hacked"

Yes, I was calling fake or underdosed the GH I was using. My state doesn't allow for an HGH serum test without a script as they do for IGF. I finally twisted the arm of my doctor and got him to sign off to it. I was surprised that the 240 kits tested so high that I thought it would come in on the low side considering the price. You want to get around a 20 for it to be acceptable but this weighed in at 34. My buddy that is also using them loves it. Best deal in the business.
Why wouldn't you order bloodwork requisition forms from privatmdlab or labsmd?? Then you don't have to deal with your doctor or insurance.

Why wouldn't you order bloodwork requisition forms from privatmdlab or labsmd?? Then you don't have to deal with your doctor or insurance.
If you read my post I use both. I get bloodwork from my doctor using Diagnostics Lab every 3 or 4 months, and in between that, if necessary, I use ZRT labs. I get for every new order I get, NOT, every new batch. So, I've often tested the same batch twice. My doctor has always signed off for my IGF test and I just recently got him to approve an HGH serum test as well.

If you read my post I use both. I get bloodwork from my doctor using Diagnostics Lab every 3 or 4 months, and in between that, if necessary, I use ZRT labs. I get for every new order I get, NOT, every new batch. So, I've often tested the same batch twice. My doctor has always signed off for my IGF test and I just recently got him to approve an HGH serum test as well.
I'm not familiar with ZRT labs. But both I stated have fuck all to do with your doctor. He doesn't know or have anything to do with it. There's no approval needed. I know guys have done workarounds somehow if you're in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

How often do you guys go up a iu avoiding sides? Say from starting at 2 iu range . With optis , any ones experience welcome .

How often do you guys go up a iu avoiding sides? Say from starting at 2 iu range . With optis , any ones experience welcome .
I usually start at 1iu and go up 1 iu every week or every other week. Definitely got some side off if the 120's . The 100:s ok had zero sides

ZRT Labs the one where you drip your blood droplets on some absorbant material they "extract it from"? ZRT Labs is absolute garbage. Used them once and the numbers were WAY off.

beyond local Quest or something or letsgetchecked.com the other sites are shit.

Also tequila!!!!! Being national tequila day you have to drink 2-4 maybe 6 shots of tequila the night prior to testing…. Laugh now but my bloodwork don’t lie lol. Can’t be cheap tequila either get a bottle of Avion or don julio.

My one concern with your Tequila protocol (outside of the health aspect) is if a few shots raises your number, it's technically a false number. Unless you're taking shots every day to sustain it, the actual number would be lower, would it not?

If you don't mind me asking, what email client were you using and what email address did the scammer come in with? Not trying to flame you for not paying attention or anything like that. More curious if they used high ascii or unicode chars in the email making it not so obvious to pick up the variation.
I’m using tutanota. He replied to my order I sent to opti using a super similar email so I never noticed; came in my inbox with same subject etc etc so I had no idea till 4 days after I sent payment and never heard a word and didn’t answer my emails. That’s when I looked a little closer and noticed; and contact the real opti

ZRT Labs the one where you drip your blood droplets on some absorbant material they "extract it from"? ZRT Labs is absolute garbage. Used them once and the numbers were WAY off.

beyond local Quest or something or letsgetchecked.com the other sites are shit.
I knew someone would just bash the labs. In my experience, they correspond very nicely with the results from Diagnostic Labs that my Dr. uses.

I would be happy to try another lab. I don't have Quest in my state and letsgetchecked doesn't check for IGF. I welcome any other suggestions.

My one concern with your Tequila protocol (outside of the health aspect) is if a few shots raises your number, it's technically a false number. Unless you're taking shots every day to sustain it, the actual number would be lower, would it not?
Well I take the shots every day soooooo def a legitimate number

I'm not familiar with ZRT labs. But both I stated have fuck all to do with your doctor. He doesn't know or have anything to do with it. There's no approval needed. I know guys have done workarounds somehow if you're in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.
I'm not sure I understand your post. We have two labs in my state, Clinical and Diagnostic, both require a script for a Serum test and my doctor prescribes an IGF test, and, just recently, an HGH serum test. And, he knows, and has a lot to do with it. I don't just willy-nilly inject hormones and keep my fingers crossed. I choose to do it under the supervision of a doctor. I get tested every three months as part of my medical protocol regardless of what I am doing or taking. I think that's a lot in and of itself. And in addition, I use ZRT labs on an as needed basis. I seriously doubt anybody here gets tested as much as I do. I suspect many here have been injecting for years and have never had themselves tested. How about you? How often to you get blood work?

I am in none of those states.

BTW, those two labs you mention, you still have to walk in. Neither of those are in my state. Believe me, I've tried.

I'm not sure I understand your post. We have two labs in my state, Clinical and Diagnostic, both require a script for a Serum test and my doctor prescribes an IGF test, and, just recently, an HGH serum test. And, he knows, and has a lot to do with it. I don't just willy-nilly inject hormones and keep my fingers crossed. I choose to do it under the supervision of a doctor. I get tested every three months as part of my medical protocol regardless of what I am doing or taking. I think that's a lot in and of itself. And in addition, I use ZRT labs on an as needed basis. I seriously doubt anybody here gets tested as much as I do. I suspect many here have been injecting for years and have never had themselves tested. How about you? How often to you get blood work?

I am in none of those states.
They aren't labs. They're websites to order lab tests. Then you go to either LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. Which are everywhere.

I’m using tutanota. He replied to my order I sent to opti using a super similar email so I never noticed; came in my inbox with same subject etc etc so I had no idea till 4 days after I sent payment and never heard a word and didn’t answer my emails. That’s when I looked a little closer and noticed; and contact the real opti
Maybe you should post that bogus email so everyone who is using Opti can be aware....

I thought you said he emailed Opti and had the HGH rerouted to a different address?