MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Fast as lightning. Bout to be in the opti train for a min. Finally get off the sauce and let my body heal, been going wreckless for some time. Starting at 2 iu. Hopefully get up to the 5 range and see how a clean diet and hard work with just growth can hold on to the gains. Or possibly grow? Any body else just running cruise test and growth I'd like to hear from you

I knew someone would just bash the labs. In my experience, they correspond very nicely with the results from Diagnostic Labs that my Dr. uses.

I would be happy to try another lab. I don't have Quest in my state and letsgetchecked doesn't check for IGF. I welcome any other suggestions.

Do they still use the card you drip the blood on to? "Just bash the labs", I literally used ZRT and compared them and they were trash to actual blood draws.

Well, he received the email chain from Opti. That means he has the address and knows where his stuff was delivered.

"I know where you live" should be what he is saying now . . .

The email address's in the chain were mine and optis. The physical address of where the gh was sent is what I have. Id love to post it. I'm not sure if that would break a doxing rule or something

Not a single quest or LabCorp in your state? Yeah that sucks.
Nope, I've tried. There is one of those listed here on google but it's no longer there. Believe me, I would much rather walk in and give a sample than do it online. It takes about 2 weeks or more before you hear anything. With Diagnostics Lab I get the results the same day. The one I go to close at noon so I go in at 11:30 to avoid the crowd (most can't go that long without breakfast) and I still get the results later in the day.

Do they still use the card you drip the blood on to? "Just bash the labs", I literally used ZRT and compared them and they were trash to actual blood draws.
Yes, and there's no f-ing way I can enough blood with a pin prick to fill that card. I take a 31g slin pin and pull about 20 clicks directly from a vein. They want blood? I give them blood.

There are always going to be hiccups. I've been having blood drawn regularly (3-4 times a year) for 21 years now. And I did have a reading with Clinical labs once that seemed off (my testosterone) and my doctor just threw it out. It's hard to believe that an American lab that's been around as long as they have could remain in business if they consistently gave inaccurate readings. As I said before, they are pretty consistent with my real blood work.

Second order received. Payment confirmed Wednesday and delivered on the following Monday. Did not asking for tracking this time. Thank you @opti
I always like to get tracking but Opti is so fast that it doesn't seem to worth his trouble. By the time you get it, it's there anyway.

Not many sources as conscientious as he is. Certainly not T.P. He's been around so long and has so many people just slobbering with ass-kissing that he takes it for granted. And people put up with it. It took four weeks for one guy to get his stuff and still comes on the board to kiss his ass.

BTW, to be fair. T.P. treated me very well when I had issues with his product and thought they were underdosed due to my low IGF levels. He could have just flipped me off, but I was able to send a sample vial to another member to do an HGH Serum test since I couldn't do it. It took forever for him to do but it came out good just not as potent as he advertised.

The email address's in the chain were mine and optis. The physical address of where the gh was sent is what I have. Id love to post it. I'm not sure if that would break a doxing rule or something
Outing a thief and a scammer. I don't think so.

Which product would you reccomend for a HGH newb?. Also, does opti's stuff come with everything needed to use it? Or do you need to buy the bac water and needles? I have researched this, but dont know the exact items you need for each different type of hgh kind of product