MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

@Mighty-mouse what was your protocol for getting igf levels tested, can figure how to pm you
He had a couple different protocols. Split dose or all at once. I remember him saying he.liked to be on at least a month, closer to 6 weeks for testing. He said he'd tested at 2 weeks and then at a month and the numbers haven't stabilized at the 2 week mark. Beyond that, same dose for that whole period

He had a couple different protocols. Split dose or all at once. I remember him saying he.liked to be on at least a month, closer to 6 weeks for testing. He said he'd tested at 2 weeks and then at a month and the numbers haven't stabilized at the 2 week mark. Beyond that, same dose for that whole period
I think he had said stable dose and then take 6 iu prior to bloods

I am sure he'll post up when he gets his next test results exactly what he did. He still can't answer here right now, though. Temporary ban for sticking it to Naps.

Yes sir I keep all my UNreconstructed growth in my safe. I only keep reconstructed growth in the fridge. With the same results -20 points on my igf.

I’m currently running the greys at 6iu a day they have been in my safe for the past 6 months I’m running them split 4iu am 2iu pm

I pulled a 707 pinning 6iu 3iu am 3iu pm and we can compare to this somewhat even though it’s a different pin schedule.
But, @Frozen - you liked this post he made (#7460) describing what he did to pull a 707 and what he is doing currently. I don't think he changes anything for the test.

Been running 4.5 ius pre and post workout of the purple tops for a couple months. Coach made me get blood workout to see where I'm at health wise about 25 days after prep.
Igf came back 685
I'm very happy with that. On either 5 or or 6 ius once a day of the old 240s I pulled 217, however I also didnt inject anything 48hrs leading up to that test so thats also a factor. Was eating less calories and less nutrients too so maybe it makes sense

Been running 4.5 ius pre and post workout of the purple tops for a couple months. Coach made me get blood workout to see where I'm at health wise about 25 days after prep.
Igf came back 685
I'm very happy with that. On either 5 or or 6 ius once a day of the old 240s I pulled 217, however I also didnt inject anything 48hrs leading up to that test so thats also a factor. Was eating less calories and less nutrients too so maybe it makes sense
What was the timing between when you injected and got your blood drawn? How many hours?

Just trying to get some knowledge here from any of you growth warriors , bout to lay off the sauce and let my internals heal and drip trt or light cruise. What's a good iu point to get to to grow or maintain what was being done on cycle. And yes I know every ones different but if any one can chime in with their experience I'd appreciate it.

Unrelated but I want to say it bc I'm happy.
My ldl was 101. Hdl 25
Some of you may scoff but my previous 2 labs were much worse
Ldl 240 with hdl 7. There was low estrogen (bc of low test with primo) and sporadic harsh oral usage.

Just trying to get some knowledge here from any of you growth warriors , bout to lay off the sauce and let my internals heal and drip trt or light cruise. What's a good iu point to get to to grow or maintain what was being done on cycle. And yes I know every ones different but if any one can chime in with their experience I'd appreciate it.
Bro science only here, but doing 2 iu along with 100mg test for a while now after my bulk. I also stopped eating like I had some mental disorder stuffing myself every day. I have kept a surprising amount of my "look" from when I was hard at it and on unhealthy amounts of injectables awaiting a stroke or heart attack.

@opti communication top notch
Bro science only here, but doing 2 iu along with 100mg test for a while now after my bulk. I also stopped eating like I had some mental disorder stuffing myself every day. I have kept a surprising amount of my "look" from when I was hard at it and on unhealthy amounts of injectables awaiting a stroke or heart attack.
what do you consider unhealthy amount of injectables?

The time I got 217 was about 56 hours,no insulin.
This time was about 18 hours. 685 was off of 9ius coupled with 10ius r insulin and more food.
I wonder how you would have tested 3 hours after you injected the 9iu. 3 hours is a standard protocol a lot of guys use. I’m nt sure exactly were it came from or if maybe that’s when it peaks in your blood. Good info to know that your levels are still that high 18 hours later. Probably a good reason I have less side effects using gh EOD when using high doses. Good info

@opti communication top notch

what do you consider unhealthy amount of injectables?
At the end of the cycle, 1g test, 1/2 g deca. It started lower and went up to that amount toward the end (along with increased calories along the way, going off memory I think I started at 4000 and went up).

Sustained high blood pressure caused me to pull he plug as I hit a new heaviest body weight (251), even though I was still gaining. I had also started amlodipine to try and control the blood pressure, but this just resulted in swollen ankles (and visual disturbances, both common side effects of this drug). I did not know it was the blood pressure medication at the time, but I got worried about high blood pressure and swollen ankles and pulled the plug and told the wife no competing in 2021. The swollen ankles stayed around longer - I blamed it on the hgh until I finally figured it out and dropped the amlodipine.

At the end of the cycle, 1g test, 1/2 g deca. It started lower and went up to that amount toward the end (along with increased calories along the way, going off memory I think I started at 4000 and went up).

Sustained high blood pressure caused me to pull he plug as I hit a new heaviest body weight (251), even though I was still gaining. I had also started amlodipine to try and control the blood pressure, but this just resulted in swollen ankles (and visual disturbances, both common side effects of this drug). I did not know it was the blood pressure medication at the time, but I got worried about high blood pressure and swollen ankles and pulled the plug and told the wife no competing in 2021. The swollen ankles stayed around longer - I blamed it on the hgh until I finally figured it out and dropped the amlodipine.
So it was the blood pressure medication, have you got your blood pressure under control now with out it or switched to something else or lost weight? And what class did you complete?

Well, as I've mentioned before, at my age my IGF level is low. Baseline only 53 ng/ml. I've tried high doses of GH, 15-20/day, and still couldn't get to 200. I have a formal blood test my doctor runs every 3 months and in between that I use a private lab, ZRTlabs, if needed. I test every new GH order I receive regardless of the batch number. Recently, I decided to take IGF directly and chose Qore Pharm's Insubolic that is advertised on this site. Prior to taking this product I was taking 6ius of Opti's GH which scored a 36.4 on my HGH serum test and a 102 for my IGF levels. So the GH is potent but my ability to convert it to IGF not so much. I began taking Insubolic at 100 mcg/day for four weeks straight but reduced my GH intake to 4ius/day due to running out of GH. On the 29th day since I began my IGF cycle I sent my blood sample to ZRT labs.

I got my results today and it came in at 96 ng/ml. As you can imagine I was very disappointed and even a bit pissed. Just another bogus product stealing people's hard earned money. What gets me is that this product has been around for at least over a year and in that time I have not come across any record of somebody actually testing it. I hear a lot of subjective comments. The typical "strength through the roof" and "fat just melting off", I even remember a "This is going to be a real game changer" but no objective verification. Nothing sent to Jano. No individual testing which only costs about $70.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this information. This is one of the reasons for these forums, that we watch out for each other and get each other's back.

Below is the test results sent to me.

Attachments

• ZRTLab07212021.png
    ZRTLab07212021.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 17