MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Wasn’t someone’s blood test lately weak on the generic grey top 120iu optis ?

I have been waiting to read follow ups with nothing mentioned ….like didn’t we all read there was a decrease in purity with grey top 120s ?…then someone tested lower with them right after?

i was told there was a new batch coming in 3-4 weeks …weeks ago
Can you find and link the bloodwork to which you're referring? It would be interesting to see who it was and when they got tested.

The purity changed because @janoshik changed his testing methodology.
I believe what breedingbull is referring to is the most recent 3rd party test of opti's 120's that saw a drop of nearly 3% down to 94%. This is compared to the nearly 97% they tested at immediately after Jano switched to his more accurate methodology. Considering we've never seen more than a 1% swing in all the tests past, and considering Opti hasn't provided testing in almost a year, it's undestandable for members to be potentially concerned, imo.

I'm holding off on buying more until I see some updated testing and/or bloodwork. I'm hoping that 94 was an outlier.

Any further info on the opti 100’s that are on sale? Are there test results posted on these anywhere?
The opti 100 blue tops are from the same factory as the 120s. I believe they're being offered by opti canada. Here are the latest 3rd party tests that he posted in that thread

Attachments

• 7F6B7177-C551-4531-BECD-B764AE464DAA.png
    7F6B7177-C551-4531-BECD-B764AE464DAA.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 75B2D50F-360B-4A37-9B20-51BE76ADB186.png
    75B2D50F-360B-4A37-9B20-51BE76ADB186.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 106
  • B27504DF-6EE6-498A-9124-9F16B6FCC8AF.png
    B27504DF-6EE6-498A-9124-9F16B6FCC8AF.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
The opti 100 blue tops are from the same factory as the 120s. I believe they're being offered by opti canada. Here are the latest 3rd party tests that he posted in that thread
Any idea which of these 3 tests pertain to the sale item? Logic would dictate the 90%, but, looking at the quantity, seems that’s a 280

Can you find and link the bloodwork to which you're referring? It would be interesting to see who it was and when they got tested.

I believe what breedingbull is referring to is the most recent 3rd party test of opti's 120's that saw a drop of nearly 3% down to 94%. This is compared to the nearly 97% they tested at immediately after Jano switched to his more accurate methodology. Considering we've never seen more than a 1% swing in all the tests past, and considering Opti hasn't provided testing in almost a year, it's undestandable for members to be potentially concerned, imo.

I'm holding off on buying more until I see some updated testing and/or bloodwork. I'm hoping that 94 was an outlier.
Looking back right now I see Mighty Mouse said he ran 6 iu but was split 4 and 2 so I guess his number wasn’t bad if we’re going off the 4 iu

I just read fast

I tried doing a igf test but my doctor looked me dead in my eye balls and said she can’t do it cus I happen to be in a lame state that finally lets you carry 3 zs of bud on a plane but I can’t get health data on my own body for whatever reasons I have …seems legit

Ordered a couple kits of the sale 100’s the other day. Had them shipped to where I’ll be on vacation for a week, supposed to starting tonight. Had an unexpected death in the family and won’t be there for several days now. How bad is it if it’s left in a hot mail box for a couple days?

Any idea which of these 3 tests pertain to the sale item? Logic would dictate the 90%, but, looking at the quantity, seems that’s a 280
The hundreds being offered domestically in the US are a short run from the same factory as the 280s. The hundreds being offered in Canada are from the same factory as the 120s with the higher purity level. Hope this helps

Ordered a couple kits of the sale 100’s the other day. Had them shipped to where I’ll be on vacation for a week, supposed to starting tonight. Had an unexpected death in the family and won’t be there for several days now. How bad is it if it’s left in a hot mail box for a couple days?
Seems like a bad idea to have something mailed to an address you're vacationing at. That said several members keep their stuff unrefrigerated but definitely not in the hot mailbox, so it could effect quality for sure. Lesson learned

Seems like a bad idea to have something mailed to an address you're vacationing at. That said several members keep their stuff unrefrigerated but definitely not in the hot mailbox, so it could effect quality for sure. Lesson learned
Vacation house is a second home, package intercepted, crisis averted.

Any opinions on EOD dosing? I have recently tried 2mg/evening. I see a fair number of guys using every other day though, so I want to try 4mg/alternate evenings. What has your experience been with EOD dosing? Thanks

Any opinions on EOD dosing? I have recently tried 2mg/evening. I see a fair number of guys using every other day though, so I want to try 4mg/alternate evenings. What has your experience been with EOD dosing? Thanks
I'm interested to hear as well. I'm assuming when its every other day guys are running a higher dose above the 5iu range. I'm just doing 4 everyday seems to be working. Well filling out at least due to water retention but I'm not a big guy over 200 lbs so I like the weight . Not trying to lose it .

How many IU's you running? I was considering ordering myself and didn't know if you would run more per day considering the lower purity?

Currently running different generics but I have used Opti and I always run 4ius/day split into AM/PM dosing

Just started EOD dosing about 5 weeks ago. For me, less sides and similar benefits to ED. I have almost zero water retention and/or hand numbness, but still getting enhanced recovery, better sleep and just overall feeling of wellbeing. With ED dosing I would get lethargic at times, and I don't notice that at all now. Only time will tell on the long term effectiveness though.

In my experience if your going to do more than 4iu ED, EOD is a better route way, way less side effects. I’ve done up to 20iu ED and different protocols and have experiencedd terrible and uncontrollable side effects even to the point of having high blood sugar. Every other day is a much safer route and get better results cause you get better way sleep when taking high doses.

How many IU's you running? I was considering ordering myself and didn't know if you would run more per day considering the lower purity?

Currently running different generics but I have used Opti and I always run 4ius/day split into AM/PM dosing
Been running 5/day, probably won’t start using these for a couple months. I think the purity is the same as the 280s.

These are my follow-up labs on 3.3IU daily (6 days a week) of Opti's Jins. For reference, my IGF tested 415 on 4IU (split daily) on his 120s (5 days a week). For me at least, it appears the bro science rule of 100 per 1IU rings true. This is the first time my shbg has ever been low. It has always been in the lower range of normal. Not sure what to make of that.

@Mighty-mouse any feedback on my T4 and any supplementation protocol? My T3 was 5.3. I'm tired af all the time.

TIA!
So your igf tested higher on a lower dose of his 120s than the jintropins he sells???

As an aside I'm STILL dealing with sides from when I ran 12ius EOD for a few weeks. My right hand several fingers have total numbness that comes and goes. The middle finger on that hand is numb 24/7 and I fear it's not coming back ever...