MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

If y'all would read it's been detailed by Jano , not like any average joe would understand the dialect, but it has been gone over , over and over again

I ask myself that too? If you remember ciraws they had the same result? What does that mean? Are optis on the same level as ciraws shit gh? Only the dimmer is missing ? But then what are the 7 percent
ciraws was closer to 90 with higher dimer i think

Yes with the dimmer you only have 90 or 92 yes. Just don't understand why it's not more at 95, 96 where the other good gh is. Was before that also on the same level with 99.3. But 92 ??? What exactly happened

If y'all would read it's been detailed by Jano , not like any average joe would understand the dialect, but it has been gone over , over and over again
No. If you're responding to the most recent questions as to the decline of Optitropin purity, it has not been "gone over".

I am not speaking to you specifically, RGL90, but rather generally when I say: It is baffling to me how many people don't seem to understand the simple flow of facts going on here. We don't have all the information, but here's what we do know, in as simple terms as possible.

1. SINCE the deployment of Jano's new testing method, we have seen 4 tests. (feel free to correct me if I'm missing one)
- @Logan44551 's 96.8%
-OptiCanada showed ~94%
-TripleB showed ~93%
-Opti just posted ~92%

2. This decline in purity is a mystery for several reasons:
a) There are other generics that are testing higher with Jano's new method: (95-96%)
b) Almost every other "brand" of GH, be it generic or pharma, that has been tested multiple times with Jano's new method has shown more consistent results (+/- ~1%) from test-to-test. Opti's is simply declining and not by small increments relatively speaking.
c) Opti has a great track record of providing top-notch product from a claimed licensed GMP facility. It does not comport with his track record that this would be happening, but it is.

SO, it is perfectly reasonable for people to be concerned and curious as to what's causing the decline in the #'s. It is NOT Jano's new test, since the same test methodology is, as previously mentioned, providing higher and more consistent results with other gh products.

Possible explanations? (we're now departing from facts and entering speculation)
-Something has changed at the factory that produces this product. I know, I know, it's a licensed GMP facility, etc, etc. I'm not saying that sarcastically. I believe Opti when he says this. However, it doesn't mean it's impossible for something to change or mistakes to be made.

-Because Jano's new test standards exceed pharmacopoeial standards, this particular factory's product may still be testing within range by the facility's own testing, if such self-auditing takes place. They may see no drop in purity, or a small enough amount that it's still deemed to be "ok".

-It's 4 tests, which is actually quite a lot in our world for one product, but it's still only 4. There is a chance further testing might show variation in the opposite, upward direction. One can only hope.

I haven't made up my mind one way or the other. We still need more info to make a truly informed conclusion as to whats going on.

Last edited:
How does TP's mauves greys blacks compare to Opti's greys now with the new testing? I would think those would be 2 very comparable tests as all those hgh's were and hope still top notch category in purity and dimmer. Did Tp's tests drop also like Opti's?

No. If you're responding to the most recent questions as to the decline of Optitropin purity, it has not been "gone over".

I am not speaking to you specifically, RGL90, but rather generally when I say: It is baffling to me how many people don't seem to understand the simple flow of facts going on here. We don't have all the information, but here's what we do know, in as simple terms as possible.

1. SINCE the deployment of Jano's new testing method, we have seen 4 tests. (feel free to correct me if I'm missing one)
- @Logan44551 's 96.8%
-OptiCanada showed ~94%
-TripleB showed ~93%
-Opti just posted ~92%

2. This decline in purity is a mystery for several reasons:
a) There are other generics that are testing higher with Jano's new method: (95-96%)
b) Almost every other "brand" of GH, be it generic or pharma, that has been tested multiple times with Jano's new method has shown more consistent results (+/- ~1%) from test-to-test. Opti's is simply declining and not by small increments relatively speaking.
c) Opti has a great track record of providing top-notch product from a claimed licensed GMP facility. It does not comport with his track record that this would be happening, but it is.

SO, it is perfectly reasonable for people to be concerned and curious as to what's causing the decline in the #'s. It is NOT Jano's new test, since the same test methodology is, as previously mentioned, providing higher and more consistent results with other gh products.

Possible explanations? (we're now departing from facts and entering speculation)
-Something has changed at the factory that produces this product. I know, I know, it's a licensed GMP facility, etc, etc. I'm not saying that sarcastically. I believe Opti when he says this. However, it doesn't mean it's impossible for something to change or mistakes to be made.

-Because Jano's new test standards exceed pharmacopoeial standards, this particular factory's product may still be testing within range by the facility's own testing, if such self-auditing takes place. They may see no drop in purity, or a small enough amount that it's still deemed to be "ok".

-It's 4 tests, which is actually quite a lot in our world for one product, but it's still only 4. There is a chance further testing might show variation in the opposite, upward direction. One can only hope.

I haven't made up my mind one way or the other. We still need more info to make a truly informed conclusion as to whats going on.
Ok and which generics now have 95-96?