MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

An older batch? But with the new test procedure ? Yes then it is clear that it is from the new batch
Opti may have dropped and yeah a 4% drop doesn't make sense for a licensed gmp facility Imo but ciraws was some straight hot garbage with quite a bit of dimer if I remember correctly, I wouldn't go that far.

But I do agree good generics should float at 95-96 on the new test Atleast the ones that tested at 98-99 before initially dropped to that.

Opti may have dropped and yeah a 4% drop doesn't make sense for a licensed gmp facility Imo but ciraws was some straight hot garbage with quite a bit of dimer if I remember correctly, I wouldn't go that far.

But I do agree good generics should float at 95-96 on the new test Atleast the ones that tested at 98-99 before initially dropped to that.
Could it be possible the products are being exposed to the hot weather multiple times for no telling how long be causing them to degrade?

Not sure, whatever batch was before this new

No, it was from the last batch. I haven't ordered any of the new batch yet. It was the new testing procedure
Yea it's 9/20 batch, which he's now sold out of.. wtf he needs to fix this problem with the new batch that tested 92 range!

Could it be possible the products are being exposed to the hot weather multiple times for no telling how long be causing them to degra

There was a test after my one of same batch that came in low as well, from the Canadian

There was a test after my one of same batch that came in low as well, from the Canadian guy
Yours came in at 96 range, that's way better than newest batch which is the 5/21 batch that came in 92.
Smh
This testing is confusing, considering were getting different purity numbers from the same batch... Like yours and the Canadian guys

Yours came in at 96 range, that's way better than newest batch which is the 5/21 batch that came in 92.
Smh
This testing is confusing, considering were getting different purity numbers from the same batch... Like yours and the Canadian guys
If there is a temperature issue from shipping that's degrading the product, who the hell knows lol
The issue needs to be corrected either way

That will certainly take some time. And no one knows which batch he gets when the bad ones are in circulation. No dealer will be able to run so fast now. This does not cast a good light on opti my opinion

That will certainly take some time. And no one knows which batch he gets when the bad ones are in circulation. No dealer will be able to run so fast now. This does not cast a good light on opti my opinion
No it absolutely doesn't, but let's see what's his next moves are as far correcting this issue...

What I think the first step should be is to have at least another test done from the same new batch...
I'm very interested on what the numbers would look like, considering where getting different purity scores from the same batches.

Best test would be to test a old a old kit that has been tested with this supposly to new jano test and see how numbers compare to back then to now. Forget the new batches. Cause if the old kit say from march april test lower then it was tested back then then we know that this is a new testing method. Say back then the old kits tested 98 then we test it now and its 95 well then we can draw conclusions then.

Best test would be to test a old a old kit that has been tested with this supposly to new jano test and see how numbers compare to back then to now. Forget the new batches. Cause if the old kit say from march april test lower then it was tested back then then we know that this is a new testing method. Say back then the old kits tested 98 then we test it now and its 95 well then we can draw conclusions then.
I still have some from the last stuff I sent in.

I still have some from the last stuff I sent in.
That would be the best test right there and see how they test now. You have a baseline with the old kit. Just need to somehow get it to Jano without him knowing its the old one. Get a friend to send it in with a completely dif email addy and such so no shady shit can go on.