MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I saw that, what a bummer. He was a great actor. Fucking heroin takes people out.
Great actor I saw a interview he said his addiction really started when playing omar little , got too deep into the character and it never left him. I'm in YouTube now watching the best of omar little [ let's tip on out then ]

Dude that was one of the best characters, not just of the wire but of all series. I just rewatched everything a couple months ago. It was better than the first time
= I never put my gun on nobody that wasn't in the game = I may have to rewatch it soon. I'm on american horry story at the moment

Any IGF 1 tests done by members ?
IGF results vary widely. I can't even break 200 on 10ius/day. If you are concerned about potency the HGH serum test is better. Mine tested at 34 ng/ml. This was using 10ius three hours before getting blood drawn on the 280 Kits.

IGF results vary widely. I can't even break 200 on 10ius/day. If you are concerned about potency the HGH serum test is better. Mine tested at 34 ng/ml. This was using 10ius three hours before getting blood drawn on the 280 Kits.
But, those can be faked as well with peptides. Only real way to find out is sending off for testing. Or running pharmacy bought stuff and comparing the two.

But, those can be faked as well with peptides. Only real way to find out is sending off for testing. Or running pharmacy bought stuff and comparing the two.
I'm not sure what you mean. Testing has been done on TP's brands as well as Opti's. The last one was Opti's 280 kits both IGF and Serrum test. The testing was performed by Diagnostic Labs. I don't see how someone can make "fake GH" when it is measure as GH by a serum test.

I'm not sure what you mean. Testing has been done on TP's brands as well as Opti's. The last one was Opti's 280 kits both IGF and Serrum test. The testing was performed by Diagnostic Labs. I don't see how someone can make "fake GH" when it is measure as GH by a serum test.
What he means is sending it out for high performance liquid chromatography testing, not running a blood test.

I've been taking 2iu daily on the grey tops for about 6 weeks. Can someone tell me why it makes your hands go numb when you're sleeping? I have Googled it and I can't find any answers. LOL

your hgh serum response can be faked by using cheap peptides like ghrp2 ghrp6 or another ghrp

I've been taking 2iu daily on the grey tops for about 6 weeks. Can someone tell me why it makes your hands go numb when you're sleeping? I have Googled it and I can't find any answers. LOL

It makes you retain water and there are nerves in your wrist that are wrapped in a “sheath.” The water retention is to the point that the nerves in your wrist have pressure put on them inside of this “sheath” that is significant enough to give you symptoms similar to carpel tunnel syndrome.

When you are sleeping your hands are higher on the vertical plane and so have reduced blood flow. It’s not that you are sleeping, it’s that your hands are elevated.

At 2iu I would just stick to it and the side effect should fade. If you were taking more or if it’s becoming a problem with your daily life then I would suggest lowering the dose until side effects fade, then ramping up slowly to your desired dose.

It makes you retain water and there are nerves in your wrist that are wrapped in a “sheath.” The water retention is to the point that the nerves in your wrist have pressure put on them inside of this “sheath” that is significant enough to give you symptoms similar to carpel tunnel syndrome.

When you are sleeping your hands are higher on the vertical plane and so have reduced blood flow. It’s not that you are sleeping, it’s that your hands are elevated.

At 2iu I would just stick to it and the side effect should fade. If you were taking more or if it’s becoming a problem with your daily life then I would suggest lowering the dose until side effects fade, then ramping up slowly to your desired dose.
Thanks

I believe you are correct, Matt Porter (RIP) did a video awhile back about how peptides are in and out of your system in a much, much faster timeframe (15 minutes) than the suggested time you are to wait for a serum test.

Again this was a few years ago and I'm not sure this is still accurate.

your hgh serum response can be faked by using cheap peptides like ghrp2 ghrp6 or another ghrp
Well, if it raises HGH serum levels along with IGF levels why should I care? I mean, seriously, how much more can a consumer realistically ensure they are getting a legit product? Nothing is 100% guaranteed. I can't send a sample to a lab every time I get a new batch. Most people never get tested. They go by "feel". I do both a serum and IGF test on every new order I get.

Now, answer me this: how often do you get blood work to confirm you have legit HGH?

I believe you are correct, Matt Porter (RIP) did a video awhile back about how peptides are in and out of your system in a much, much faster timeframe (15 minutes) than the suggested time you are to wait for a serum test.

Again this was a few years ago and I'm not sure this is still accurate.
The three-hour time frame post-injection is arbitrary. It could have been two hours or fifteen minutes. What matters is that it is consistent. That we all follow the same protocol so we can make a meaningful comparison. Years ago someone picked 3 hours and everyone followed suit. I see no reason to change it and good reasons not to as it would cause confusion.