MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

just received my pre bloodwork for this 1 month run.

I will be running half vial of growth daily (grey tops bought months ago) 500mg test a week 100mcg t4 daily and asin every 4 days. Pulling bloodwork on the 1st oct or 2nd.

FA73D0C3-FF97-406F-89F5-05169F030253.jpeg50CE975D-2593-41A8-8A0D-7F5FC0AB5B48.jpegEC741126-DFA3-436E-8B8F-FA1F4F15403F.jpeg

Someone picked 3 hours because of a study that had three hours - so they had some way to compare.
That's what I thought but my TRT doc says it's supposed to be two hours. Whatever. At least he agreed with me that as long as everybody follows the same protocol so we have a consistent standard of comparison it's all good. So with the 28 iu vials I had to kind of estimate. I divided the vial by 3 so that each one third was 9.3 ius. I put 120 units of Bac Water and then drew out a bit over 40 units to try to get as close to 10 ius as I could. The serum test came out at a surprising, at least for me, 36 ng/ml. I consider 20 and above to be good to go.

So I totally confused there is so much information here.

I am getting low and was going to reorder, but I'm seeing some negative info on the product.

Is this safe to use? If so which tops are the ones to get? Has Opti changed the way its made?

I'm at the tail end of the Grey tops I ordered on APRIL 30th

I am getting low and was going to reorder, but I'm seeing some negative info on the product.

Is this safe to use? If so which tops are the ones to get? Has Opti changed the way its made?

I must have missed it but I didn’t see any neg info. I’m still using greys as well. No probs here.

The purity is down a few points..
Last one tested was at 92%

Has anyone tested a old batch that was tested before with jano's new testing to see really if purity did drop or is it just a new testing flaw? That's the only way to see whats up here

Does the reduced purity cause more side affects? I use Norditrop or pharma not much water. But compared to opti dam my ankles swell. Want to give him another chance but I don't know. How about the other brands he has?

Has anyone had trouble getting bac water from local pharmacies? Didn’t really want to order more and was hoping Walmart or cvs had it.

Has anyone had trouble getting bac water from local pharmacies? Didn’t really want to order more and was hoping Walmart or cvs had it.

I walked into Wal-Mart and Walgreens and they wouldn't give it to me.
Like I was a junky looking to use something sterile to inject my meth with lol

just caught up on all this. I had three vials of a batch of grey tops that all were cloudy upon adding new Hospira BW and received a less than stellar response from Opti. looks like I wasn't the only one! it was good while it lasted.

I got the results on the Opti Gray tops that I bought back in March. I injected the whole vial so the HGH serum test is based on 12 ius. The HGH serum test weighed in at 43.9 ng/ml. But, alas, the high reading didn't translate into any rise in my IGF levels, 144 ng/ml. I was using a half a vial for six weeks prior to testing. I wish I could be like Mighty whose baseline is higher than my enhanced levels and gets into the 400 on just 4 ius. That must be why he's so jacked and I look like the poster child for the March of Dimes.

Attachments

• OptiGray092021.jpg
    OptiGray092021.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IGF092021.png
    IGF092021.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 39
I got the results on the Opti Gray tops that I bought back in March. I injected the whole vial so the HGH serum test is based on 12 ius. The HGH serum test weighed in at 43.9 ng/ml. But, alas, the high reading didn't translate into any rise in my IGF levels, 144 ng/ml. I was using a half a vial for six weeks prior to testing. I wish I could be like Mighty whose baseline is higher than my enhanced levels and gets into the 400 on just 4 ius. That must be why he's so jacked and I look like the poster child for the March of Dimes.
Is the date on the ones you bought in March, 09/2020?

What are your baseline igf numbers? Have you talked with your doc about the situation. I’m lucky enough to have a very liberal doctor who keeps most of my stuff between her and I.

I also want to thank you for all the testing you do on your own dime.

What are your baseline igf numbers? Have you talked with your doc about the situation. I’m lucky enough to have a very liberal doctor who keeps most of my stuff between her and I.

I also want to thank you for all the testing you do on your own dime.
My baseline is around 55 ng/ml. I'm 61 years old.

My baseline is around 55 ng/ml. I'm 61 years old.
BTW, I used Qore Pharm Insubolic and got nothing. The supplier told me you're supposed to use at least 2 mg. The vial is premixed at 5 mg. I was considering it but he didn't want to sell them to me. He was mad that I questioned his product. He seems to be a little bit of a weirdo.

Your T3 uptake is high, your T4 is low. This is what hgh causes, so it is doing what it is supposed to do.

I think @Mighty-mouse takes T4. You may want to consider doing the same.

"I was using half a vial for six weeks prior to testing." Just confirming, you were injecting 6 iu daily for six weeks and then tested?

Was this 6 iu all at once in the a.m. or spread out in multiple injections throughout the day?

BTW, I used Qore Pharm Insubolic and got nothing. The supplier told me you're supposed to use at least 2 mg. The vial is premixed at 5 mg. I was considering it but he didn't want to sell them to me. He was mad that I questioned his product. He seems to be a little bit of a weirdo.
I thought it was qtropin brand