MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Your T3 uptake is high, your T4 is low. This is what hgh causes, so it is doing what it is supposed to do.

I think @Mighty-mouse takes T4. You may want to consider doing the same.

"I was using half a vial for six weeks prior to testing." Just confirming, you were injecting 6 iu daily for six weeks and then tested?

Was this 6 iu all at once in the a.m. or spread out in multiple injections throughout the day?
How do you know what my thyroid levels are? My t3 is at 2 with the reference range being 2-4, so I'm at the low end. I take 300, yes, 300 mcg of pharm grade t4.

I've gotten into the habit of referring to HGH intake by the vials or fractions thereof. This is because I don't trust the claimed values. It cracks me up when someone will say about a UG product, "I take 3.33 ius of..."

Anyway, I took half a vial first thing in the morning, so whatever you think that is. I used a whole vial for the testing.

How do you know what my thyroid levels are? My t3 is at 2 with the reference range being 2-4, so I'm at the low end. I take 300, yes, 300 mcg of pharm grade t4.

I've gotten into the habit of referring to HGH intake by the vials or fractions thereof. This is because I don't trust the claimed values. It cracks me up when someone will say about a UG product, "I take 3.33 ius of..."

Anyway, I took half a vial first thing in the morning, so whatever you think that is. I used a whole vial for the testing.
I agree with you on the half vial and whole vial that’s why this test I am referring to this as a half vial a day injections.

I also only use 1ml no matter what it test at and treat all growth as 10iu vials no matter what they test at.

300mcg omg!!! Do you have thyroid issues bro. Im getting worried about mine because even when I’m off my t4 is low now and my t3 is elevated months after last injection of growth

I thought it was qtropin brand
Qtropin is not a brand. Take another look at the on the right side of this page,
What are your baseline igf numbers? Have you talked with your doc about the situation. I’m lucky enough to have a very liberal doctor who keeps most of my stuff between her and I.

I also want to thank you for all the testing you do on your own dime.
Actually, I don't pay a penny. It's prescribed by my TRT doc and covered by insurance. I get tested roughly every three months which pretty much coincides with every new order I place. I test every batch I receive. Before the Grays, I was using the 280 iu kits. I posted the results on that as well and they were at around 34 ng/ml.

I agree with you on the half vial and whole vial that’s why this test I am referring to this as a half vial a day injections.

I also only use 1ml no matter what it test at and treat all growth as 10iu vials no matter what they test at.

300mcg omg!!! Do you have thyroid issues bro. Im getting worried about mine because even when I’m off my t4 is low now and my t3 is elevated months after last injection of growth
Actually, my thyroid levels are normal naturally. It's the TSH that's very elevated. For some reason, my body has to work very hard to keep normal levels. Supplementing it takes the load off the thyroid gland.

BTW, the idea that if you take t3 it will shut down your own production is false. When we were trying to determine the dose that will bring my TSH down (12.5, 25, 35...) even at 50 mcg/day my TSH is still going though at much lower levels and within the normal range. Just guessing, I think I would have to take around 150 mcg/day to completely shut off my own production.

Actually, my thyroid levels are normal naturally. It's the TSH that's very elevated. For some reason, my body has to work very hard to keep normal levels. Supplementing it takes the load off the thyroid gland.

BTW, the idea that if you take t3 it will shut down your own production is false. When we were trying to determine the dose that will bring my TSH down (12.5, 25, 35...) even at 50 mcg/day my TSH is still going though at much lower levels and within the normal range. Just guessing, I think I would have to take around 150 mcg/day to completely shut off my own production.
My t3, t4 levels

Attachments

• thyroid092021.jpg
    thyroid092021.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 28
BTW, I used Qore Pharm Insubolic and got nothing. The supplier told me you're supposed to use at least 2 mg. The vial is premixed at 5 mg. I was considering it but he didn't want to sell them to me. He was mad that I questioned his product. He seems to be a little bit of a weirdo.
I just asked of I could order 100 out of the Qtropin they wouldn't wave 200 dollar min fee so I could try so they just lost my Business sure they don't care anyways. At this point I'm going to just pay the extra and stick with pharmaTo much bullshit

Qtropin is not a brand. Take another look at the on the right side of this page,

Actually, I don't pay a penny. It's prescribed by my TRT doc and covered by insurance. I get tested roughly every three months which pretty much coincides with every new order I place. I test every batch I receive. Before the Grays, I was using the 280 iu kits. I posted the results on that as well and they were at around 34 ng/ml.
Sorry I believe qtropin was the growth and insubolic isnthe igf but anyways no big deal,

I just asked of I could order 100 out of the Qtropin they wouldn't wave 200 dollar min fee so I could try so they just lost my Business sure they don't care anyways. At this point I'm going to just pay the extra and stick with pharmaTo much bullshit
Are you on the website..... roidsource. Org

The date is on the reflective sticker on the box.
Hah! Never notice that microscopic printing on the label. It says March 2020. So I guess when I got it it was already one year old. I thought there would be way more turn over and product didn't sit for a year before finally being sold.

He must be fabulously rich the way he turns down business on a whim. There are tons of other places to go that value your business and treat you like you matter. I've had a back and forth discussion with him and find him to be kind of a weirdo.

Hah! Never notice that microscopic printing on the label. It says March 2020. So I guess when I got it it was already one year old. I thought there would be way more turn over and product didn't sit for a year before finally being sold.
Your test bodes well for shelf life tho. That's interesting on the date. I got some back in February with a 9/20 date.

Man I hope this gets sorted out. I want to order but holding off till things change for the better.
One thing I really, really liked about Opti was his quick response and quick TA. Just overall good service. Is this no longer the case? When service starts taking a dive that is always a bad sign. I've only used him on this board. Has anybody had any success with other sources here? Trying to find sponsors on this board is not easy. I would think since they help finance this board they would be easy to find. Isn't there a board where they just list all the sponsors this board has. Sort of a one-stop shopping.

Last edited:
One thing I really, really liked about Opti was his quick response and quick TA. Just overall good service. Is this no longer the case? When service starts taking a dive that is always a bad sign. I've only used him on this board. Has anybody had any success with other sources here? Trying to find sponsors on this board is not easy. I would think since they help finance this board they would be easy to find. Isn't there a board where they just list all the sponsors this board has. Sort of a one-stop shopping.
Why not check out goodlyfe

Why not check out goodlyfe
Because I never heard of him. I find that this board doesn't seem to make it easy to find sponsors of various products. I stumbled on this thread by chance. Most boards have a list of the sponsors on the home page so they are easy to find. Hell, go to ProMus, and you are slammed with sponsors as soon as you log on.

Because I never heard of him. I find that this board doesn't seem to make it easy to find sponsors of various products. I stumbled on this thread by chance. Most boards have a list of the sponsors on the home page so they are easy to find. Hell, go to ProMus, and you are slammed with sponsors as soon as you log on.
This site doesn’t operate like that thankfully. Read up on some others in the underground and I think you’ll find another reputable source.

Because one thing you will read over and over…… this is not a source board. It’s a completely uncensored board. Well, here lately management took a bit of a turn but for the most part this place is what it’s always been. Everyone here has a voice without fear of getting the boot. Most of the sources at other boards like PM wouldn’t make the cut here. The reason they make the cut on the boards where their at is because they pay the board and therefore are protected.

Like mentioned, check out the Underground. It’s literally the source section you seek.

As for me, I’m quite happy with Opti. I pull labs next week :)

Because one thing you will read over and over…… this is not a source board. It’s a completely uncensored board. Well, here lately management took a bit of a turn but for the most part this place is what it’s always been. Everyone here has a voice without fear of getting the boot. Most of the sources at other boards like PM wouldn’t make the cut here. The reason they make the cut on the boards where their at is because they pay the board and therefore are protected.

Like mentioned, check out the Underground. It’s literally the source section you seek.

As for me, I’m quite happy with Opti. I pull labs next week :)
Well, I've been on this board many years -- well over ten years, and I never read over and over that this is not a source board. I remember back in the 1990s when Meso was a source board and it was absolute chaos. Other than ProMus, I don't consider any of the boards (anabolicboard, anabolex, TheIronDen, TheIronbrotherhood...) as source boards. They are boards in which, like this one, you exchange information. The suppliers just help finance the board. Even ProMus has a lot of good information and tons of very knowledgeable members. It's just the way they slam you with adverts and SPAM you with sources.

Anyway, I'm very glad you are happy with Opti. I also love his service and products thus far. But there have been so many "Golden" sources that have gone bad over the years and decades. HGH sources come and go. Only one source has withstood the test of time, easily over 20 years now, and that is HomerKahn but he's become complacent and is so, so slow and his communication sucks. A strong second would be TP on ProMus.

Anyway, I want to stick with Opti, great service and his products always serum test very high using my own blood, but recent reports have made me a bit uneasy. When was the last time you ordered from him?