MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Hey all - to contribute to the thread here about current experiences. My previous kits were the gray top ones and those were outstanding (as usual with Optitrophan). Great puck and vacuum too. Received now some blue tops, began them this week.

Anyone else running the blue tops? Asking mainly as I’m personally experiencing some injection site irritation and welts (pic attached). Bac water is brand new Hospira and using same pins as always. Good morning guys

Attachments

• 7A5B8C0E-D7DE-40A0-B60A-1234DD16FE99.jpeg
    7A5B8C0E-D7DE-40A0-B60A-1234DD16FE99.jpeg
    931.4 KB · Views: 123
Only ask cause my pack has been stuck on "label created" for 9 days. TA to me is usually 2 days been using him almost a year now with great results. Hes been super cool about the whole thing. And even agreed to give me a refund. Def not his fault. I know things like this happen. Just wanted to see if anyone else had an issue. Thanks.

Only ask cause my pack has been stuck on "label created" for 9 days. TA to me is usually 2 days been using him almost a year now with great results. Hes been super cool about the whole thing. And even agreed to give me a refund. Def not his fault. I know things like this happen. Just wanted to see if anyone else had an issue. Thanks.
Nevermind lol got it. My stupid ass should have checked before i posted this lol

Just went thru a kit of the sale blues he had. Been doing 2iu fasted am. 48 years old. Pulled labs IGF came back 165. Does this sound right off 2iu's. Not taking anything else gear wise.

Just went thru a kit of the sale blues he had. Been doing 2iu fasted am. 48 years old. Pulled labs IGF came back 165. Does this sound right off 2iu's. Not taking anything else gear wise.

Yes, doesn’t sound bad for 2iu. Got any base labs?

So received my test back
This was on half vial pinned mornings. Only other thing I am taking is Provi 50mg daily t4 100mcg daily and all orals seem to be doing their job.

plan on running a split test next time I’m back home to see the difference on the new stuff he has compared to the split I did a year ago.

EB1991C2-59A1-454E-BBD1-6567F560F601.jpegF57D2E90-9930-4892-B38A-6FD56916CFB4.jpeg1DBF42DB-6845-4280-8E71-80ADDA539854.jpeg

Not relevant here but wondering what your test dose is.
So it’s been up and down and I will tell you why. 3 weeks before getting my prebloodwork I was running 500-525mg a week but….. had to bring my test numbers down to 300 or less for two consecutive test so my insurance will cover my whole 3 month supply of trt.

and I have a small timeframe to do all this in cause I work overseas. So my prebloodwork was about 1.5 weeks after my last shot I had to wait longer…. About 5 more days and I pulled a 233 and a 212 at my doc. I told her I been on 200mg a week so hope she raises it to 250 lol

soo started back the 250mg every 3 days about 2 weeks ago.

I will be on this for the next 12 weeks or I been thinking since I started trest at 25mg eod yesterday I might back down my test now to around 300mg

So what is the consensus on opti's new batch? Ive done a quick run through the last 10 pages and it seems people are highly skeptical of his new batch, and some are highly skeptical of the new testing method. Still worth buying?

So what is the consensus on opti's new batch? Ive done a quick run through the last 10 pages and it seems people are highly skeptical of his new batch, and some are highly skeptical of the new testing method. Still worth buying?
If you refer to the testing section, there is recent IGF testing on current batch that had nice results....

Meso, hope you and your loved ones are doing well, blessed with abundance of health.

Though I am not on Meso as much as in the past, you can always contact me at my email. ( opti.hgh@protonmail.com ) I reply promptly as I constantly check my email throughout the day. I have received a few emails regarding the purity of my Optitropins and by the looks of things many on here are questioning them as well. Meso, I am posting this to clear a few things that to my surprise are in doubt, even the legitimacy of where they are manufactured. Possibly a fruit dehydration facility?

Many of you Veterans are aware of where my Optitropins come from. My apologies for sounding like a broken record but my Optitropins are manufactured in a licensed GMP facility, not a regular GMP facility. This facility offers their labeled somatropin kits to hospitals and pharmacies. A licensed GMP facility gets inspected regularly and has to meet certain Pharmacopoeia standards. They did not oblige to manufacture higher IU kits, for example my 28iu vials as it is not in the interest of the manufacturing facility to do so. If during an unannounced inspection a vial tests 50%, 100%, or even 150% more than what they are licensed to manufacture they will be shut down. For this reason I had to resort to have my 28iu vials manufactured by a regular GMP facility.

Now as far as the purity, there was never a variance in purity with the previous testing method, with the new testing method I have seen quite a variation throughout a few HGH sources including myself. Absolutely nothing has changed, not the manufacturer, not the manufacturing process, nothing. I am not here to make excuses nor to speak negatively about @janoshik or the new testing method. Some will mention degradation, this has been proven to be highly overstated.

I do not want this to turn into a back and forth battle of wills & ego so I’ll speak(type) my piece and let you the consumer make a decision based on the facts.

My current batch tested 92.175% back on August 14, 2021. Seeing other HGH sources results throughout various boards with higher purity, well it didn’t sit to well with me. Sent in anonymously the same current batch 7 weeks later for a retest and this time it came back 95.131%, that is a difference of 3.2%. In my opinion quite significant when it comes to somatropin in general. I can assure you that it is the same batch, I’m still a few months away from a new batch being manufactured.

My best to all.
Opti

Grey 08.2021.png

Grey 10.2021.png