MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

What's the correct way to calculate BAC water quickly?
I've been doing it the stupid way of:

"Ok, If I put in 4ML then 4ML is now equal to 28IU.
Therefore 1ML is 1/4 of 28IU and it's 7IU per ml...
Then 3.5IU is at .5ml and that means 1.75IU is at .25ml and 2 IU is probably around .275ml...."

But this is clearly a slow and not smart way of doing it. Also because it can give me weird numbers.

Asking because I'm about to buy the 280IU kit and just want to feel like I know my shit once and for all.

Then 3.5IU is at .5ml and that means 1.75IU is at .25ml and 2 IU is probably around .275ml...."

But this is clearly a slow and not smart way of doing it. Also because it can give me weird numbers.

Asking because I'm about to buy the 280IU kit and just want to feel like I know my shit once and for all.
You're not going to be able to fit 4ml of bac water into peptide vials, I think it maxes out at ~3.3ml.

1ml = 28iu per ml & 2.8iu per 0.1ml (would not suggest this high a concentration as it can cause irritation at injection site for some), 2ml = 14iu per ml & 1.4iu per 0.1 ml, 3ml = ~9,4iu per ml & ~0.94iu per 0.1 ml - pick a concentration based on your desired dosage per injection.

Consider that insulin syringes like BD Micro-Fine+ (my suggestion if available) come in 0.3ml & 0.5ml so not exceeding these amounts per injection will likely allow you to use syringes that have the least dead space as well as allow for the most accurate dosing.

You're not going to be able to fit 4ml of bac water into peptide vials, I think it maxes out at ~3.3ml.

1ml = 28iu per ml & 2.8iu per 0.1ml (would not suggest this high a concentration as it can cause irritation at injection site for some), 2ml = 14iu per ml & 1.4iu per 0.1 ml, 3ml = ~9,4iu per ml & ~0.94iu per 0.1 ml - pick a concentration based on your desired dosage per injection.

Consider that insulin syringes like BD Micro-Fine+ (my suggestion if available) come in 0.3ml & 0.5ml so not exceeding these amounts per injection will likely allow you to use syringes that have the least dead space as well as allow for the most accurate dosing.

That was just an example, lol.

Thank you so much for the reply!

I was thinking just doing 1ml but then you are 1.4 at 0.05 or 2.8 at 0.1 and I am running 4 split 2x a day. Which got me thinking more.

If you want to make dosing easier then do the math with bac not the dose. So 1.4ml bac would mean 2iu per 0.1 so for me 0.1 2x day.

2.8iu per 0.1ml (would not suggest this high a concentration as it can cause irritation at injection site for some),
I do the grey 120s at 0.6ml bac for 0.1 being 2iu with no irritation, but not everyone reacts the same.

Mix it for the dose u want to run however makes it simple. If u are gonna run about 3iu a day just do 1ml bac water and inject .10mls and youll have 2.8 iu.

I just put 2.8cc BAC in the vial so that .1cc equals 1iu. I am not sure of a good reason to complicate reconstitution.
Yes for some it seems hard at the beginning, myself included when I started. 2.8ml is fine and easy, I like a higher concentration and less to inject so half that doubles the dose per 0.1cc

Took my first shot yesterday morning 2iu empty stomach and I couldn’t sleep last night.. might be water retention? Anyone encounter this or have any advice?

Took my first shot yesterday morning 2iu empty stomach and I couldn’t sleep last night.. might be water retention? Anyone encounter this or have any advice?
There are tons of factors that could effect your sleep at night, and I wouldn’t place the blame on the hgh when you pinned it in the am. And you just did your first shot lol give it some time

There are tons of factors that could effect your sleep at night, and I wouldn’t place the blame on the hgh when you pinned it in the am. And you just did your first shot lol give it some time
ok I did the same thing today and hopefully I adjust to it. I read such good things about the optis. I wanted to know if anyone else experienced this.

Are there any events in the nearish future that Opti does sales on? Looking to do a sizeable restock. Don’t want to blow my load early if there is a sale coming up soon.