MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

These are bottles from July 2021 that were stored in and out of the freezer fridge and cabinet. Do you think the hgh could of gone bad?
I am pretty sure you arent supposed to put those in the freezer but I dont think that would be playing a role.

. anyone can get a mild bacterial infection or it could just be out of range one time for the blood work. Hell, I am sure getting a small infection on my hand could do that. it may not be related to HGH

No but EQ will suppress estrogen. If you take the right amount you don’t need an AI. I learn this the hard way, I do blood work every 2 to 4 weeks depending on side effect or figuring how how much AI i need to stay in balance. The first time I did EQ. Everytime I did blood work my estrogen kept dropping, no AI. Eventually I crashed it. Horrible experience. Now if I run EQ I take the amount I need to balance my test and estrogen. Masteron will do the same.
Anybody know where to get estrogen blockers. Trying to find a reliable source in the US

here’s a sealed opti “ 28iu, “ (purple)
next to a colonial 11iu sealed. (black)
am I missing something or shouldn’t I have like 3x the powder as the other vial?

Attachments

• F9101874-C613-4287-8C47-D6089861F98B.jpeg
    F9101874-C613-4287-8C47-D6089861F98B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
here’s a sealed opti “ 28iu, “ (purple)
next to a colonial 11iu sealed. (black)
am I missing something or shouldn’t I have like 3x the powder as the other vial?
Thats not how it works.

In a 10 mL testosterone vial you wouldnt have double the amount if oil for 100 mg vs 200 mg