MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

you should be able to tell one’s gender by looking at their hands
um, excuse me! are you ASSUMING there are only 2 genders sir???? how could you tell my gender by my hands huh ??!

for real tho what’s with the troll comments in a sponsors main thread? I comment a legit input or question and it’s just someone has to shitcomment me and muck up the thread.

If it isn’t about optis hgh….stfu!!! I think we can all agree on that

Last edited:
um, excuse me! are you ASSUMING there are only 2 genders sir???? how could you tell my gender by my hands huh ??!

for real tho what’s with the troll comments in a sponsors main thread? I comment a legit input or question and it’s just someone has to shitcomment me and muck up the thread.

If it isn’t about optis hgh….stfu!!! I think we can all agree on that
Hgh makes hands more like caveman

Has anyone tested recent batches to see actual content? Curious if they're over dosed based on her blood work

Has anyone tested recent batches to see actual content? Curious if they're over dosed based on her blood work
in regards to blood work....

atleast personally. my IGF doesnt respond too well to HGH, but I see benefit.

takes me 7iu of a source to get to 390. some other uses takes 4 units. same batch

I have labs in the testing section on the current and last few batches. They are on point and pretty consistent. On the current batch I was on a dose of 4.8 and scored a 443 igf-1

i’m taking 5.6iu 1x preworkout. didn’t get cts or numb hands on colonial 4iu per day but i’m defintely holding water in my hands right now on optis. a little hard to tell but i got straight sausage fingers right now . I wear a medium in vinyl glove size and had to go up to the larges at work . sorry for the nails
My nails grow like crazy on hgh.

what is the minimum of ml of injection water to dissolve 10iu hgh, 1ml? or can you also dissolve 10iu with 0.5ml of water? I ask because I plan to pin 10iu post workout....

what is the minimum of ml of injection water to dissolve 10iu hgh, 1ml? or can you also dissolve 10iu with 0.5ml of water? I ask because I plan to pin 10iu post workout....
I’m not sure the answer to that but I am wondering are you using slin as well post workout?

That’s badass
I came off of it for about 8 months and I've been back on it for about 6 weeks at same dose. I'm getting blood work Wednesday and I'll post here after I receive results.

I can't remember how much I took the morning before I took my levels. I'm pretty sure I only took the standard dose that I normally would take, which is two in the morning and two at night. I see some people taking like a whole entire bottle. I don't get the point in that. Because that's going to raise your levels. You want to see what you're at on a normal basis with daily dosing. The way I see it.

I came off of it for about 8 months and I've been back on it for about 6 weeks at same dose. I'm getting blood work Wednesday and I'll post here after I receive results.

I can't remember how much I took the morning before I took my levels. I'm pretty sure I only took the standard dose that I normally would take, which is two in the morning and two at night. I see some people taking like a whole entire bottle. I don't get the point in that. Because that's going to raise your levels. You want to see what you're at on a normal basis with daily dosing. The way I see it.
You’re confusing serum testing with igf testing. Guys pin a large amount before running a serum GH test, where igf is more of a cumulative thing so you don’t inject extra before pulling bloods, just your regular daily dose

You’re confusing serum testing with igf testing. Guys pin a large amount before running a serum GH test, where igf is more of a cumulative thing so you don’t inject extra before pulling bloods, just your regular daily dose
That's exactly what was happening. Haha. Thanks for clarifying that.

What’s up meso!!! So my month home I ordered some kits from opti and ran them at 8iu a day split 4iu am 4iu pm. I was running test at 125mg every 3 days 50mg provi a day 100mcg t4 a day.

Sleep was great for sure but I came of trest to run this. Wanted to make sure no other factors would fuck with my numbers.

I started April 6 and pulled bloodwork on may 2nd after my first shot in the AM.

Now i will keep this thread updates on what differences I see in the next two weeks coming off 8iu a day. Hopefully I lose some water weight. As we say in Saudi “inshallah”

Once I get my results I will update y’all.

I’m still short as shit at 5’4” 215lb around 10% right now. Still have 8 months before I step on a stage here in Saudi. The comp here is pretty intense. But been training at the best gym in the region. Coach’s have been killing me too. Pulled my back on a 593lb dead pull. So taking it easy right now on my back.

Figured at my pace I’m going to slide right in at the 212 weight!!! Time is on my side
9463D677-A5C7-43AB-97B3-6E70083C3D5E.jpeg639F8A17-28B0-43A5-B883-A382C70441CC.jpeg

Will update

What’s up meso!!! So my month home I ordered some kits from opti and ran them at 8iu a day split 4iu am 4iu pm. I was running test at 125mg every 3 days 50mg provi a day 100mcg t4 a day.

Sleep was great for sure but I came of trest to run this. Wanted to make sure no other factors would fuck with my numbers.

I started April 6 and pulled bloodwork on may 2nd after my first shot in the AM.

Now i will keep this thread updates on what differences I see in the next two weeks coming off 8iu a day. Hopefully I lose some water weight. As we say in Saudi “inshallah”

I’m still short as shit at 5’4” 215lb around 10% right now. Still have 8 months before I step on a stage here in Saudi. The comp here is pretty intense. But been training at the best gym in the region. Coach’s have been killing me too. Pulled my back on a 593lb dead pull. So taking it easy right now on my back.

Figured at my pace I’m going to slide right in at the 212 weight!!! Time is on my side
View attachment 164686View attachment 164687

Will update
Ma brutha, welcome back!

View attachment 164686View attachment 164687

Will update

Looking solid bud! Welcome back