MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Liver actually doesn't look too bad. Out of range but kinda normal cost of doing biz not too alarming there
I was taking some liver pills when I was taking the sdrol, but I stopped a few weeks ago and I stopped taking the pills also.

My cholesterol is fucked. I plan on taking citrus bergamot, omega 3s, liver pills and cholestoff starting tomorrow.

Liver is NOT bad. Hard workouts drive my AST and ALT higher than that.

But you really need to donate and need to take a break from the gear and get your cholesterol back in line.

Liver is NOT bad. Hard workouts drive my AST and ALT higher than that.

But you really need to donate and need to take a break from the gear and get your cholesterol back in line.
Yeah that's what I'm about to start doing to try to get this under control. And yes, my workouts are very intensive also.
I'm actually setting up an appointment tomorrow to go donate blood as well

I was taking some liver pills when I was taking the sdrol, but I stopped a few weeks ago and I stopped taking the pills also.

My cholesterol is fucked. I plan on taking citrus bergamot, omega 3s, liver pills and cholestoff starting tomorrow.
check out EZETIMIBE to help get the cholesterol under control

If you are not doing a good amount of cardio and eating clean I really would start. I always say thats a good first step before just throwing drugs at it to lower it.
This is what I was eating. Now I changed the ground turkey and steak to 10 oz chicken breast.
No cardio as of now

@opti do you have any recent testing?
I can't speak for him but the sticker on the box that you peel to open the box has the batch Date and he is still sending that batch he had the test for. For the 120iu kits. Last time there was a new batch new sticker he sent out new testing.

If you are not doing a good amount of cardio and eating clean I really would start. I always say thats a good first step before just throwing drugs at it to lower it.
I've had my blood pressure higher than that and just getting in better cardiovascular fitness ( some hiit and some liss cardio) I managed to get back to a not so alarming number without any drugs but BP isn't something I'd ignore because your kidney isn't as resilient. Oddly enough I always thought cardio would kill my gains and it's crazy because I actually started growing like crazy when I got in better cardio fitness (while doing the cardio 4-5x a week one or 2 hiit 20min 3 sessions of LISS 30-45 mins or however long the bike ride was over 30min ) I guess my body just built muscle better the more healthy I was and cardio was just what I needed even tho I personally hate how boring it is I feel like I'm wasting time lol

Meso, I hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been asked why I don’t frequent Meso as often as I used to. I believe that all questions regarding the quality of my Somatropin and its origin have been answered in numerous occasion’s. To those whom have had a transaction with me know that my turnaround is one of the quickest available. I’m sure you the customer would rather have me focused on fulfilling your orders.

Another question I would like to answer is the frequency of HPLC tests. As many of you are aware of, my Somatropin is manufactured by a licensed GMP facility. I am fortunate enough that my batches are manufactured in a much larger scale than that of the typical clandestine facility. My Somatropin is one the most consistent in regards to testing as you will see once again, below.

I have and will continue to sponsor Meso which I consider my home board. If there are ever any concerns feel free to email at your convenience.

I was meaning to post my latest HPLC result last week but to those of us whom are married, well you and I know quite well. “A Happy Wife, A Happy Life”. Happy belated Mothers Day to our dear Mothers and Wife's.

My best to you and your loved ones.

Test Report #19841.png

Meso, I hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been asked why I don’t frequent Meso as often as I used to. I believe that all questions regarding the quality of my Somatropin and its origin have been answered in numerous occasion’s. To those whom have had a transaction with me know that my turnaround is one of the quickest available. I’m sure you the customer would rather have me focused on fulfilling your orders.

Another question I would like to answer is the frequency of HPLC tests. As many of you are aware of, my Somatropin is manufactured by a licensed GMP facility. I am fortunate enough that my batches are manufactured in a much larger scale than that of the typical clandestine facility. My Somatropin is one the most consistent in regards to testing as you will see once again, below.

I have and will continue to sponsor Meso which I consider my home board. If there are ever any concerns feel free to email at your convenience.

I was meaning to post my latest HPLC result last week but to those of us whom are married, well you and I know quite well. “A Happy Wife, A Happy Life”. Happy belated Mothers Day to our dear Mothers and Wife's.

My best to you and your loved ones.

View attachment 165027
One of the best suppliers right here. Keep up the good work my man.

mands