MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I am sure @malfeasance would be interested in this statement. We were trying to figure out why my IGF was low from the other supplier.

I'm not gonna lie. I am getting CTS from this product now. Its to a point that it is affecting my sleep.

but my IGF is higher than the other product has been. even at 7.2 units of another product vs 6 of opti..
IGF is 100 units higher than my previous cycle with a different product. from 395-487

My caloric intake is also substantially higher than cycle 1, water retention is up. But I think nandrolone is a factor.

So do I think his product is "worse" because of CTS? no. I just think everything is more potent now because of caloric intake.

Maybe 4 units of HGH on a bulk vs 6 units while cutting.

I ordered two kits which I received very quickly. I was under the impression that these are all recent batches that have been tested? Mine are dated 05/21. One year ago. Is this normal? I’ve never received the GH that was that old.

Well this is a bummer. On the same 2iu am and 2 iu pm and my igf-1 levels are not even half what they were last year. 5/6 weeks on optis hgh.
Why would this be?? Something else effecting It?

And I have actually been reconstituting with just 1 ml and before I was constituting with 1.2 ml because of his testing reports. So you would think I would be getting more of a concentration in each of my shots than 4ius.
Thats crappy, are you on anything else?

4iu of Opti's grays split 2iu am and pm dose. Been on for 3 months. Blood work came back igf1 of 376. My baseline prior was 115, so I'd say the batch I received in Sept 2021 is good I'm happy with it

I had a similar experience with a different product where IGF was low but GH serum was sky high. Assuming it was due a steep caloric deficit alongside a cycle with tren.

Odds are he is on some sort of 19 nor.
Does nandrolone crush igf like tren does? I'd think it doesn't because isn't it only as liver toxic as test?

I am sure @malfeasance would be interested in this statement. We were trying to figure out why my IGF was low from the other supplier.

I'm not gonna lie. I am getting CTS from this product now. Its to a point that it is affecting my sleep.

but my IGF is higher than the other product has been. even at 7.2 units of another product vs 6 of opti..
IGF is 100 units higher than my previous cycle with a different product. from 395-487

My caloric intake is also substantially higher than cycle 1, water retention is up. But I think nandrolone is a factor.

So do I think his product is "worse" because of CTS? no. I just think everything is more potent now because of caloric intake.

Maybe 4 units of HGH on a bulk vs 6 units while cutting.
im pretty sure the caloric intake plays a huge role there

I ordered two kits which I received very quickly. I was under the impression that these are all recent batches that have been tested? Mine are dated 05/21. One year ago. Is this normal? I’ve never received the GH that was that old.
What happened with this? unacceptable if that shit happened to me, I'd definitely get a refund or ask for a replacement