MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

What happened with this? unacceptable if that shit happened to me, I'd definitely get a refund or ask for a replacement
Well thankfully I’m not you. If it’s stored properly after a year it’s still fine. I’m probably not the only one so if there was a problem we probably hear about it.

Well thankfully I’m not you. If it’s stored properly after a year it’s still fine. I’m probably not the only one so if there was a problem we probably hear about it.
I've been on the fence about buying this or not but it seems this board is full of shills and shill appeasers. Thanks for your original comment, helped me with my decision.

An idiot for happily accepting a year old gh lol, Guess we know who's paid off here..

This source’s hgh has been tested more than any other. Most batches are tested numerous times as it’s tested by Opti, his resellers and members. Take his current new current batch for instance. It’s already been hplc tested twice and shared with the community.

There are many labs/bloods from members who’s hgh was a year or more old as they were still using a previous batch and they had great results. Just have to store them properly.

I've been on the fence about buying this or not but it seems this board is full of shills and shill appeasers. Thanks for your original comment, helped me with my decision.
dude he’s been on here since 2018. Do you think this is a ruse that’s been going on for that long? let me add that I had blood work done and it’s absolutely fine. And I’ve used allot of GH including pharma grade. I took a year break but now I’m back on it. there’s 427 pages of discussion on this.

Just did my igf test … took 5 iu at 8am and took a test at around 10 am … i dont know if i did it right but test result come with 279 … kinda low fir 5iu (and btw i treat a bottle like 10iu)

Just did my igf test … took 5 iu at 8am and took a test at around 10 am … i dont know if i did it right but test result come with 279 … kinda low fir 5iu (and btw i treat a bottle like 10iu)
What matters is what dose you've been running for the past several weeks, not what you take that day

What s it mean it mean if my one kit didn't have the vacum as all the other kits usually put in the syringe and it sucks the water in by its self.. Not this one

POV: it’s 2022 and ppl are questioning the most reliable vendor in the game with 427 pages of feedback in hopes we take them serious …..sounds similar to the weed game rn

Attachments

• B924217C-3345-46D5-A1D6-F5246010DFD7.jpeg
    B924217C-3345-46D5-A1D6-F5246010DFD7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Metformin or berberine
What dosage and timing for berberine? Three are morning and night
Metformin, berberine and not taking the gh anywhere near food time
I take it at least 1.5 hours before I eat in the morning and at least three hours after I eat at night. 3 and 3. How do I determine the timing of dosage for berberine? I didn’t realize you can just order it on Amazon. Main goal again avoiding insulin resistance.

What dosage and timing for berberine? Three are morning and night

I take it at least 1.5 hours before I eat in the morning and at least three hours after I eat at night. 3 and 3. How do I determine the timing of dosage for berberine? I didn’t realize you can just order it on Amazon. Main goal again avoiding insulin resistance.

Just take the metformin or berberine before your high carb meals. Don't overthink the GH timing either as long as it's in your system you should be fine.