MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

here’s a sealed opti “ 28iu, “ (purple)
next to a colonial 11iu sealed. (black)
am I missing something or shouldn’t I have like 3x the powder as the other vial?

That means the purple tops are ~2.5x as strong (potent) as the black tops if reconstituted with the same amount of BAC water.

So if you were to reconstitute w/ 1 ml…
• black tops at 0.10 ml mark would be 1.1 IU
• purple tops at 0.10 ml mark would be 2.8 iu

That means the purple tops are ~2.5x as strong (potent) as the black tops if reconstituted with the same amount of BAC water.

So if you were to reconstitute w/ 1 ml…
• black tops at 0.10 ml mark would be 1.1 IU
• purple tops at 0.10 ml mark would be 2.8 iu
I guess you wanted to talk about concentration rather than "strong, potent"

my apologies I didn’t even know hgh had fillers . thought they just put the powder in raw . now i’m weary of colonial and wonder what exactly is in it if the 11iu volume is the same as my 28iu volume.

Hey guys just want to post some results

Not myself, but a client has been running opti Grey tops for 3 months at 1iu per day 6 days on 1 day off, 44yr old female

No baseline but igf-1 just came back at 244

Reconstituting as 12iu vials. Anecdotally anything over 1iu she experiences bad cts/hand pain. I am running the same stuff, have not had blood work pulled on it yet but anything over 2iu I run into the same issues and for reference I don't experience those sides with serostim.

So looks like it's legit and probably a bit overdosed if anything. I'll get mine pulled soon to compare.

4-8iu per day. Taking 4iu PreWorkout, some days I lift twice per day. CTS is bad, I think my hands are Swelling possibly. And my body is Constantly Pumped

4-8iu per day. Taking 4iu PreWorkout, some days I lift twice per day. CTS is bad, I think my hands are Swelling possibly. And my body is Constantly Pumped
I used to get it....I've been using opti non stop for a year at 8-12iu per day. I don't get it anymore even when doing 12iu per day

Reconstituting as 12iu vials. Anecdotally anything over 1iu she experiences bad cts/hand pain. I am running the same stuff, have not had blood work pulled on it yet but anything over 2iu I run into the same issues and for reference I don't experience those sides with serostim.
For whatever it is worth, I am at 4iu (2 iu x 2 daily), and I am not experiencing any of that, but I worked my way up, starting at 1 iu a day then 2, then . . .

i’m taking 5.6iu 1x preworkout. didn’t get cts or numb hands on colonial 4iu per day but i’m defintely holding water in my hands right now on optis. a little hard to tell but i got straight sausage fingers right now . I wear a medium in vinyl glove size and had to go up to the larges at work . sorry for the nails

Attachments

• C3BCB7C6-EA0D-4D7D-A991-78001A9CC051.jpeg
    C3BCB7C6-EA0D-4D7D-A991-78001A9CC051.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56