MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Been looking for a new source for quality HGH since my long time supplier closed his doors. I’ve been following Opti for a while and just pulled the trigger on my first order of Grey Tops.

I’m anxious to give them a try. Seems to have a strong following with a lot of happy customers!

I’m 58 and have worked out my entire life. I’m 5’9” 200lbs and keep myself around 9-12% BF year round. I didn’t do my first cycle until I was 50 and now I’ll usually do a 16-20 week cycle of test/EQ. Then take about a year off.

But I do like to stay on 3-5ius of HGH all year round. I’m 3/4 way through a cycle now and have been out of HGH for about 6-8 weeks. I needed to restock!

Been looking for a new source for quality HGH since my long time supplier closed his doors. I’ve been following Opti for a while and just pulled the trigger on my first order of Grey Tops.

I’m anxious to give them a try. Seems to have a strong following with a lot of happy customers!

I’m 58 and have worked out my entire life. I’m 5’9” 200lbs and keep myself around 9-12% BF year round. I didn’t do my first cycle until I was 50 and now I’ll usually do a 16-20 week cycle of test/EQ. Then take about a year off.

But I do like to stay on 3-5ius of HGH all year round. I’m 3/4 way through a cycle now and have been out of HGH for about 6-8 weeks. I needed to restock!
Top G right here. Do you ever cycle off the HGH?

If those stats are true, you must be an amazing sight at 58.

Given your age, does the EQ raise your hematocrit? (It does mine).

If those stats are true, you must be an amazing sight at 58.

Given your age, does the EQ raise your hematocrit? (It does mine).
Haha, I don’t know about that but I do try to keep myself pretty fit and active. Most people say I look a lot younger than my age.

I can do pretty much anything that I could do when I was 30. But I do make sure to warm up really good and stretch and cool down and stretch again after a workout. And if do feel any type “twinge”, I stop right away.

And yes, my hematocrit will rise up a little. Up to the top of the normal range, but it never seems to go out of range. If it gets a little high I donate some blood too. I also take about of a tablespoon fish oil everyday. My blood pressure will bump up a little higher on cycle but usually stays below 130/135 over 85/90.

I don’t do crazy amounts during a cycle either. 550 test-E and 720 EQ.

Opti is one of the best communicaters I have ever dealt with. There must be an extenuating circumstance....
I don't know about that. I will say when I had an order issue he was prompt and all over it and very responsive, so that's the most important.
But I emailed him twice to get a copy of a janoshik report on some HGH that I bought & he used to have a report for it on his website but didn't post here or SST and I never heard back.

Does opti send tracking once order ships?
Another great experience with Opti! There is no guessing on their website. I received an email confirming my order immediately, after placing it on Monday. An “Order complete” email on Tuesday, and a tracking number on Wednesday. On the website it read, “expected delivery July 12-14.” Pack landed on the 13th. As someone in the middle of a Tren blast, i am constantly looking to catastrophize and worry about everything going on. I didn’t even get the chance to worry about my order from Opti. 5⭐️’s
This was my experience last week

I really hope Opti comes out with a line of oils thats fire! Primo @ 200mg/ml is a must. Injectable winny would be a win as well.

Heres to hoping at what he comes up with next. Ive had great success with Opti over the years so I know he will come to the table with something good.

Good day MESO, I hope this message finds you well.

Over the past few weeks, I have been receiving a significant number of inquiries on a daily basis regarding the availability of certain injectables in our inventory.

We are discarding our current inventory to introduce 'Opti Injectables' within the upcoming week.

Our initial product line will be available in Grapeseed oil, with a volume slightly exceeding 10mL at the following mg/mL:

Testosterone Propionate 100MG
Testosterone Enanthate 250MG
Testosterone Cypionate 200MG
Sustanon 250MG
Nandrolone PhenylPropionate 100MG
Nandrolone Decanoate 250MG
Boldenone Undecylenate 250MG
Trenbolone Acetate 100MG
Trenbolone Enanthate 200MG
Drostanolone Propionate 100MG
Drostanolone Enanthate 200MG
Methenolone Enanthate 150MG

This project has been in development for some time. During this period, it was determined that an MCT product line would be added, along with increasing the volume of all injectables to 12mL, priced accordingly, adjusting the mg/mL concentrations for the following injectables:

Testosterone Cypionate 250MG
Nandrolone Decanoate 300MG
Boldenone Undecylenate 300MG
Methenolone Enanthate 200MG

The aforementioned changes have been implemented for the MCT product line, which we anticipate will be available by the end of August. We are currently exploring various blends and will introduce them in the near future. As always, we value your feedback and would appreciate any suggestions you may have for additions to our website.

testosterone propionate.png

Last edited:
Both Janoshik and Analiza received raw materials from the same package for testing, there were no irregularities on our part.

Although the majority of the raw materials tested within minimal variance between the two testing facilities, there were a few with significant differences. Please see below.

After careful consideration, the injectables were produced in accordance to Janoshik's results.

Deca.pngEQ.pngMast E.pngMast P.pngNPP.pngPrimo E.pngSus.pngTest C.pngTest E.pngTest P.pngTren A.pngTren E.png

Last edited:
Just got my first opti gh order delivered. Exactly 1 week t/a with a terrible usps adding a few days.

I got blue tops. First observation is the powder is much slower to dissolve than my previous gh which was k4l. Looking forward to using this and comparing results.

Sponsors