Let's talk about GH (and all other shit)

Just remember yes the Black tops tested well now. But from MB's program we have seen what can happen to the strength of products after testing! Some labs start to underdose ...just saying. Kinda sketches me out. Appreciate the efforts though from the guys putting together the test's.

No. Meditrope is sold as being 15iu. The rest are being sold as 10iu. The percent is simply how many IU the testing showed were in the vials compared to what is supposed to be in the vial.
we are not selling them as 15iu. we selling them as 10ius and the extra is your bonus.

You guys are splitting hairs here I do believe. But, if he's guaranteeing 15 iu's like @noswttea4u is stating then 13.7 iu's is short no matter if you are paying less per IU or not. :) I will take this all day long. I know @tp2013 is not happy if they are coming in at 13.7 because the manufacture is guaranteeing him 15 iu.

@Nutpuncher he's not underdosing his vials he is overdosing. But, they came in 1.3 iu's from the first test. We are testing more. Remember more tests the better. That way we can determine accuracy of the testing. Some might come in over 15 iu's. We don't know yet.

mands

yes we test them at 5mg or over but customers pay us for 10ius. Again rest is your bonus

Hey TP,

I just saw your latest list and it does say "THE BLACKS TOPS ARE GUARANTEED TI BE 5MG OR MORE".

So does this mean
  • batch #13 was under dosed?
  • That anything less than 5mg aka 15iu, then its under dosed?
If so, then how will you resolve so that your customers are getting what they paid for? Please understand that any meditrope that is between 12iu - 15iu and purity remains constantly 98% = me a returning customer.

Thanks,
NP

I still think it's funny how people are complaining the $105/kit HGH that's overdosed didn't come in as overdosed as expected on the testing thread.

*Wow, only 137 IU for $105 and not 150+, what a ripoff!" - I mean, I understand that whatever dose is advertised should be roughly what's in the vial (plus or minus a few percent) but regardless, it's an excellent deal.

Hey TP,

I just saw your latest list and it does say "THE BLACKS TOPS ARE GUARANTEED TI BE 5MG OR MORE".

So does this mean
  • batch #13 was under dosed?
  • That anything less than 5mg aka 15iu, then its under dosed?
If so, then how will you resolve so that your customers are getting what they paid for? Please understand that any meditrope that is between 12iu - 15iu and purity remains constantly 98% = me a returning customer.

Thanks,
NP
They are getting more than what they paid for.

mands

I still think it's funny how people are complaining the $105/kit HGH that's overdosed didn't come in as overdosed as expected on the testing thread.

*Wow, only 137 IU for $105 and not 150+, what a ripoff!" - I mean, I understand that whatever dose is advertised should be roughly what's in the vial (plus or minus a few percent) but regardless, it's an excellent deal.

I agree its an excellent deal and I am NOT COMPLAINING... I am trying to understand so that I can provide accurate info to others when they ask me how 're fuck did you transform from chubby Asian to my current physique. I went thru 5 kits Meditrope and never made it pass 2.5iu due to numbing of hands & finger tips and CTL when I spend HOURS trimming my flowers.

Please note: I am not endorsing TP, but I am speaking from 1st hand experience and I believe Meditrope played a major role as my body didn't change much until roughly 3 months on Meditrope.

I agree its an excellent deal and I am NOT COMPLAINING... I am trying to understand so that I can provide accurate info to others when they ask me how 're fuck did you transform from chubby Asian to my current physique. I went thru 5 kits Meditrope and never made it pass 2.5iu due to numbing of hands & finger tips and CTL when I spend HOURS trimming my flowers.

Please note: I am not endorsing TP, but I am speaking from 1st hand experience and I believe Meditrope played a major role as my body didn't change much until roughly 3 months on Meditrope.

I'm sorry, that wasn't the best word to use.

Is "trimming my flowers" a euphemism btw?

I agree, but TP shouldn't say GUARANTEED 5mg or more unless he is willing to make good on that guarante.

His internal testing and I believe janoshik's testing have shown it to be 5+ mg, however, IIRC those are both HPLC and Jim over here tested it at like 4.6? mg with AAA?

I agree, but TP shouldn't say GUARANTEED 5mg or more unless he is willing to make good on that guarante.

That was kind of my point; guaranteed to be 5mg means they are being sold as 15iu.

Doesn't make a big difference ; I buy them regardless, they are the best deal currently.

I switched to the blacktops and had to really drop the dose down. My hands feel like water balloons.

I can't wait! Sold the majority of my greys and just put in for 13 kits of the blacks. I'm still running my leftover greys at 7.5 7 IU ED and haven't experienced any side-effects so far except crippling lethargy throughout the day. EC stack has helped with that. Was taking T4 but I'm getting my doc to run some cortisol and thyroid tests so I got off of it so it can come up tanked and hopefully get an Rx for it. Makes it cheaper than having to buy from the black market.

Last edited:
I can't wait! Sold the majority of my greys and just put in for 13 kits of the blacks. I'm still running my leftover greys at 7.5 IU ED and haven't experienced any side-effects so far except crippling lethargy throughout the day. EC stack has helped with that. Was taking T4 but I'm getting my doc to run some cortisol and thyroid tests so I got off of it so it can come up tanked and hopefully get an Rx for it. Makes it cheaper than having to buy from the black market.

I was running 6iu without issue with Grey's. That shit came to a stop real quick with the blacktops. I dropped down to 5iu and I think I'm going to stick with 4iu going forward.

I was running 6iu without issue with Grey's. That shit came to a stop real quick with the blacktops. I dropped down to 5iu and I think I'm going to stick with 4iu going forward.

Whoops, meant 7 IU ED split into 3.5/3.5 AM/PM. Can't wait to switch over. Just really hoping that I don't get unmanageable side effects.

Do you plan on trying to ramp up an additional IU ED every X weeks?

Do you plan on trying to ramp up an additional IU ED every X weeks?

I might increase once I start cycle but I'm not sure how much yet. I think 4-5iu is plenty for my purposes right now... Trying not to get too carried away as I often do with most things. I was planning on running 7iu or more on cycle to see what the synergy was really like... But judging from 6iu for just a few days there is no way I could handle 7iu on cycle right away.

I thought about using an EOD approach on cycle too but not sure. I read an article a while back on the muscle building benefits of EOD use but can't seem to find it now. If anyone has any studies or articles on EOD method I'd love to see them!

I'm sorry, that wasn't the best word to use.

Is "trimming my flowers" a euphemism btw?

His internal testing and I believe janoshik's testing have shown it to be 5+ mg, however, IIRC those are both HPLC and Jim over here tested it at like 4.6? mg with AAA?

20161002_161019.jpg

Why I have to read so often, there is no way I can handle more!?
WTF?
Why not? You all talking as someone is almost died...
Imo there is a problem with more than 5 IU's daily! Your blood sugar is raising up! It's not healthy if you don't help your body with insulin...
It's often said before, if you use more than 4IUS max 5 IU's you should use insulin.
And again, if you use all proper, you can use up to 20 IU GH or more if you want... And everyone who is giving all, for growth, like WHAT EVER IT TAKES... can handel also bigger amounts of GH!

Why I have to read so often, there is no way I can handle more!?
WTF?
Why not? You all talking as someone is almost died...
Imo there is a problem with more than 5 IU's daily! Your blood sugar is raising up! It's not healthy if you don't help your body with insulin...
It's often said before, if you use more than 4IUS max 5 IU's you should use insulin.
And again, if you use all proper, you can use up to 20 IU GH or more if you want... And everyone who is giving all, for growth, like WHAT EVER IT TAKES... can handel also bigger amounts of GH!

Idk, I read this post that says:

The ONLY mates I know of whom believe insulin is "necessary" are those using very high doses of GH but again the literature does not support this practice either.

Insulin Does Not Increase Muscle Protein Synthesis Rate